WAPO turns on Obama-"Obama vacations as the World Burns"

IF history is written by the liberliar MSM, he will be portrayed as the great MESSiah

History generally tells the truth.. too many accounts of the lies and incompetence.. Just like Jimmuh Cahtuh- Barack Obama actually eclipses the worst President in History.. That was a difficult hurdle to cross but he managed to do it and still has two yrs left of his miserable Presidency.. perhaps we will get lucky and he'll resign-

World is burning? So much drama

Bush had 9-11, Afganistan invasion, Katrina, Iraq invasion, economic collapse

Still found time for 400 days vacation

< grins > The intellectual liberal Zombie Squad strikes again with, "Whoopdie-do."

Obama is losing support on the left now, well except for the board ass eaters..

Though I always respect your opinion, Obama need not imitate Bush.

I say "rejoice" that Obama is on another vacation. Maybe one less fire will start this week because he's not demanding regime change in another nation.

Reagan the RWers God also took vacations during the burning...
Flashback fun...1983, Saint Ronnie was on a TWENTY FIVE DAY VACATION in the hills of Cally-fonia when those nasty Ruskies shot down the KAL airliner and sixty one Americans were killed at the hands of the Russians including a US Congressman --

but on-top-of-it, ever Leaderful St. Ronnie was so Persedential, he had to be persuaded by his staff after four ****ing days to stop his vacation and come back to Washington, because it looked really, really bad. Four days and not even a word from him. Vacating.

Four days after the incident! Even then, he was heartbroken -- Why??\

because he was missing out on his last few days of his vacation. Now that's some kinda leadaShiP, eh?

"We were due to return to Wash. on Labor Day but realized we couldn&#8217;t wait so we left on Fri. It was heartbreaking. I had really looked forward to those last three days." -- Reagan's Diary

The flesh eating left flocks to slime it with Booooooosh Reagan- anything , anything.. to see it if sticks..

MUST PROTECT OBAMA.. < squawk MUST protect the king >

lol

That's remarkably stupid even for a bed wetter.

At least use a real parallel, like Russia's invasion of Georgia, or the Israeli invasion of Lebanon.

But a natural disaster?

No matter how you spin things however, even with2 wars raging the world was still not this embroiled in conflict when Bush was in office.

That's remarkably stupid even for a bed wetter.

At least use a real parallel, like Russia's invasion of Georgia, or the Israeli invasion of Lebanon.

But a natural disaster?

No matter how you spin things however, even with2 wars raging the world was still not this embroiled in conflict when Bush was in office.

No matter how you spin things however, even with2 wars raging the world was still not this embroiled in conflict when Bush was in office

Too fucking funny

< grins > The intellectual liberal Zombie Squad strikes again with, "Whoopdie-do."

Obama is losing support on the left now, well except for the board ass eaters..

What else do you expect from a troll? LDS the ogre...

As always, Moon comes to throw personal insults- :) Between all of your meltdowns in the Flame Zone over me and your personal attacks out on the forum, I must really bother you..:lol:

The obamabots can defend him all they want. They just can't change the course of events. obuma is headed toward a massive crack up. Unfortunately he's taking us all with him.

Forum List

Back