JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2009
Let's be honest

Attachments

• $genii pdf.jpg
    $genii pdf.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 80
Lmfao. The most dishonest USMB poster calls for honesty.

We left Iraq prematurely under Obama. Period.

• Banned
Rocko shows his anti-American agenda of the far right with such a comment.

Bush refused to use the 400,000 troops required until it could only keep the lid on not change matters. Maliki would not compromise on SOFA, and sux to be you, Rocko, because if you were the only troop in Iraq, I would have had BHO sign it.

The cartoon is an excellent example of Rumsfeld not paying attention to his caution of being cautious about the "known unknown" as well as ignoring the law of unintended consequences.

The invasion of Iraq has unleashed the forces of radical Islam the which we had no idea.

• Banned
Lmfao. The most dishonest USMB poster calls for honesty.

We left Iraq prematurely under Obama. Period.

I immediately started laughing when I saw jake was the OP:lol:

That shows you are an extremely foolish far right reactionary drone bot.

The cartoon is correct. Bush let the genie out of the bottle, and it cannot be put back in because of Bush's terrible regime change of almost six years.

No way is open for a far right escape on this issue: they own it.

• Banned
Plenty of Democrats were complicit regarding the Iraq incursion.
Don't fool yourself, fool.

'Complicit' in that Bush sold them on bad military analysis, which allowed him to invade and mismanage the whole god-forsaken debacle. No 72 virgins for you, fool.

Plenty of Democrats were complicit regarding the Iraq incursion.
Don't fool yourself, fool.

Yet 60% of Dems in Congress voted against Dubya's war of choice. Go figure the decider NEVER has to accept responsibility for ANY of his decisions and the 'party of personal responsibility' marches on!

The far right reactionary 'waa' bots are wailing on schedule. :lol:

If the international community cobbles a joint military force, the good guys can cobble a corridor from Turkey to Baghdad to Basra. But nothing more.

It galls me that we have to work with Iran, but there is no other option.

That force will have to be western Christian and ME Islamic nations.

Thank you, Avatar4321. jwoodie knows that too, I believe, but we can ask him and his buds this:"Do you agree with Avatar4321's point"

Rocko shows his anti-American agenda of the far right with such a comment.

Bush refused to use the 400,000 troops required until it could only keep the lid on not change matters. Maliki would not compromise on SOFA, and sux to be you, Rocko, because if you were the only troop in Iraq, I would have had BHO sign it.

The cartoon is an excellent example of Rumsfeld not paying attention to his caution of being cautious about the "known unknown" as well as ignoring the law of unintended consequences.

The invasion of Iraq has unleashed the forces of radical Islam the which we had no idea.

Jake may not be honest, but he sure is incomprehensible

Last edited:

Forum List

Back