Upcoming Senate elections- Democrats getting trounced- Rasmussen

The democrats have just started their own infighting. Just what they accuse republicans of doing.

Yep.. it's going to be pure entertainment watching them tear each other apart.. LOL

Hillary Rotten is trying to position herself as the OLD MIDDLE GUARD of democrats, the Reagan Moderates versus the far left KOOK Obama maggots who pretty much took over the party last election cycle.. She forgets there is her time as Sec of State.. IT WON'T WORK.. She's as batty leftist as the rest of the kooks are.. America is angry.. Liberals are going down in flames.

Let's get those GOP members elected to Congress, why how many more do you need to stop govt. from functioning completely??

This is news? It has been expected for a while now that the GOP would take the Senate this year. It isn't going to make a difference though, it isn't like anything is getting passed in Congress.

Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports?

Kay Hagan's NC seat now goes over to the Republican side as Thom Tillis takes a nice lead. Rasmussen moves several Dem seats- republican. :)

Did you promise to leave the board if Obama won?

Didnt you just start a thread about broken promises?

*Its like raaaaain on your wedding day...*

SHOW US WHERE I PROMISED TO LEAVE THE FORUM if your goon Obama won.. SHOW US STOOOPID... I bet SIGNATURES for a month.. which I did.. NOW WHAT???? COME ON BIG FUCKING MOUTH

Its like raaaaain on your wedding day...

Touched a nerve on the welcher...and the GOP has no other bill to pass than the defunding of the ACA and once that is vetoed they have no abilities to override it...

Last edited:

Kay Hagan's NC seat now goes over to the Republican side as Thom Tillis takes a nice lead. Rasmussen moves several Dem seats- republican. :)

SHOW US WHERE I PROMISED TO LEAVE THE FORUM if your goon Obama won.. SHOW US STOOOPID... I bet SIGNATURES for a month.. which I did.. NOW WHAT???? COME ON BIG FUCKING MOUTH

I just asked if you made that promise or not. So did you? A simple yes or no will suffice but I suspect by your response of furious anger that you did

It's funny how righties never learn. Twasn't so long ago they were insisting the polls had them convinced that Romney would beat Obama.

And this is rightie speak for "getting trounced" ...

Democrats: 45
Republicans: 46
Toss ups: 9

RealClearPolitics - 2014 Election Maps - Battle for the Senate

Real Clear has a net pick up of 7 senate seats and all but IA are solid red states: WV, SD, NC, MT, LA, IA and AR. For a 52-48

RealClearPolitics - 2014 Election Maps - Senate No Toss Ups

However, there are very vulnerable incumbent Democrats and I think the Republicans take all 3:
(1) UT - Udall is vulnerable to Gardner, they are neck and neck in every poll with Gardner in the lead by a point. The mid-term will hurt Democratic turn out and their base might be too stoned to make it to the polls!
(2) AK - This is a red and Begich is only leading by a 1 or 2 in the poll to Sullivan. I predict an upset!
(3) MI - Latest polls is Peters leading by 1 pt. Black Democratic turn out in Detroit will be low, since they can't vote for this man Obama. I think Land pulls an upset.
That would be 55 Republican and 45 Democrats.

The house is also set to keep it's Republicans majority (and majority is all you need - since there are no filibusters).
RealClearPolitics - 2014 Election Maps - Battle for the House
230 Republican, 188 Democrat and 17 toss up. The R are going to keep there 4 toss ups and I predict they take 6 more. Final total would be 240 Republicans and 195 Democrats.

The governors look the best for the Republicans!
RealClearPolitics - 2014 Election Maps - Governor No Toss Ups

Republicans look to pick up 2 including in my state of IL. for a 31 to 19 lead.

RealClearPolitics - 2014 Election Maps - Governor No Toss Ups

It should be a good night if you are right leaning.

I just asked if you made that promise or not. So did you? A simple yes or no will suffice but I suspect by your response of furious anger that you did

I thought she made a sig bet for a month. Instead of actually "paying" the bet, she took off for a month so she didn't have to change her sig.

In closing, I'd like to ask all of my conservative friends who posted here prior to this election to come back.. FUCK A BET..

There was a lot of premature celebration of Romney's election in 2012, and LGS was one of the worst, right up to and including Election Day. The above post was the result of being seriously butthurt by their chicken counting prior to hatching.

It seems that some people have not learned from that lesson.

While the polls currently favor a GOP takeover of the Senate, a lot can happen in the next few months.

Last edited:

In closing, I'd like to ask all of my conservative friends who posted here prior to this election to come back.. FUCK A BET..

There was a lot of premature celebration of Romney's election in 2012, and LGS was one of the worst, right up to and including Election Day. The above post was the result of being seriously butthurt by their chicken counting prior to hatching.

While the polls currently favor a GOP takeover of the Senate, a lot can happen in the next few months.

Righties have no honor. Her sentiments were not unique to her -- I saw other righties welch on similar bets.

Righties have no honor.

I am a "Rightie".

Forum List

Back