Let's be honest, there isn't one decent Democratic candidate for President, is there?

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
I can't imagine any of these pygmies having a chance against the giant that is Trump.

If you think these hearings have been embarrassing for democrats this far imagine when republicans run the show next few weeks lol

If one candidate stood up and said:

I think it's a bad idea to abort the next generation

I think it's a bad idea to wage war against successful people

I think it's a bad idea to get the government more involved in people's healthcare

I think it's a bad idea to impeach a President who hasn't broken any laws

I think it's a bad idea to put the rights of transexuals above the rights of everyone else, including women who want to compete in sports

I think it's a bad idea to make up wild stories about Russia

Then he or she might have a chance.

Republicans make to much sense .. democrats have gone crazy

Im not sure whether anyone has a chance against Trump or not, but I know for sure none of them are good candidates

Bloomberg is also a loser, despite his billions, he won't be able to buy his way into the Presidency.

If some horrible sleight of fate a D becomes POTUS, I hope its Yang... I want to see where he gets the dead presidents from to give everyone over the age of 18 an extra grand a month...

Bloomberg is a fossil. The Democrats need a younger person to run for President.

Bloomberg is basically saying "Hey I'm 77 and I'm a mega billionaire. I'm gonna chuck $200 million of my own money cuz I know I can beat these Democrat chumps!"

can’t take money with you when you die. I personally think it’s a Hail Mary attempt, and if it doesn’t work he’ll still be a billionaire

I support Harris. She’s highly qualified. But any DEM who gets the nomination has my vote.

ryan-church-quote-shocked-only-word-i-can-say-thats-it-shocked.jpg

Anyone who says "Any Dem gets my vote" is so fucking stupid he's not worth talking to.

I can't imagine any of these pygmies having a chance against the giant that is Trump.
It's true, there is no good Democrat running for President.

There isn't a good Republican running either.

And that's the WHOLE truth.

The giant lying fraud con man scumbag who knew all he had to do was parrot your garbage propaganda aw, brainwash functional moron. Any one of the democratic candidates would be better for the country and the world than this stupid asshole. Everyone in the world knows it but you brainwashed idiots....

Forum List

Back