Will Warren be the next Dem to drop out of the race?

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
It appears that Big Chief Squawing Chicken's poll numbers are dropping faster than a ten dollar whore's britches. A Quinnipiac poll released today (11/26/19) shows that fer favorability has dropped from 28% to 14% in one month alone...

"Half of her support vanished..."

Hoo boy: New poll shows Warren in free fall, losing half her national support

https://poll.qu.edu/national/release-detail?ReleaseID=3650

Another poll (RCP) tabulates the numbers as being a loss of 40% in seven weeks, which could still be interpreted as a nose dive into an empty pool...

RealClearPolitics - Election 2020 - 2020 Democratic Presidential Nomination

The question is, how long before her campaign gives up the ghost, and goes to meet the Great Sky Spirit?

But doesn't claiming minority status give her extra protections & benefits & such???

If her favorability rating was 28%, it doesn't sound like she had much chance to begin with...

:iyfyus.jpg:

But doesn't claiming minority status give her extra protections & benefits & such???

If her favorability rating was 28%, it doesn't sound like she had much chance to begin with...

:iyfyus.jpg:
She is a phony, her policy ideas are pure insanity, her personality sucks and her voice makes dogs howl.

I hear ya. Every time I hear her voice, it's like Freddy Kruger claws on a blackboard to me.

Too many lies fell from her forked tongue.

Ironically, it was the truth that did her in. By that I mean being honest in her recent disclosure of the details of her tax plan, and in particular, the "wealth tax" -- thus being the first politician to actually propose, in a political campaign, enacting a new law allowing the federal government to tax the same income more than once. She also managed to get the Billionaires like Bill Gates who always offered the obligatory sound bytes claiming they should pay more tax to turn on her and publicly denounce her tax plan.

If this does her in, it will just guarantee that no democrat will tell the truth about their tax plans during a campaign for a long, long time.

I think the final proverbial straw was her telling a reporter that her kids went to public school.

Forum List

Back