Let’s Not Panic Over Romney’s Defeat

Do you believe that women have a right to sensible abortion policies?

Do you believe in immigration reform that closes the borders, regulates illegals employment in business by punishing business severely, and in registering and putting illegals at the end of the line for citizenship?

If you do not support either of the above, then I am telling the truth.

Unkotare is not the type of voter we need in the future if he wants to scare off women and Hispanics from the GOP.

More lies and misrepresentations, Fakey?

Winning the popular vote is pretty much a tie from Reagan on funny how the liberals like to parse things.

Yeah, keep telling yourself that. :thup:

It is idiot. Reagan 2, GHWB 1, Clinton 2, GB 1, Obama 2. Sure ads to 4 and 4. You want to go back further it makes little difference. This is just more BS made up by the liberal left and I guess you buy it.

If you've finished in the bottom half of the standings five of the last six seasons, you don't say "We did really well seven, eight and nine seasons ago, so there's no problem."

Simple fact is that over the last 20 years, only once have more Americans supported the Republican nominee's vision for this country.

I find it interesting that Liberals believe it would be so easy for Conservatives to change their principles to win elections.

You nominated a guy who easily changes his principles to try and win elections. What are we supposed to believe?

What supposed principles did the flip flopper change? He designed Obamacare in Taxachusetts; he's still pro fag, although he claims that they shouldn't marry. He claims he's pro life now, but as I will show in a thread later, the sodomite movement and baby murdering movement are one in the same.

Once again, fag-bashing is so 2003. But hey, if you'd like Republicans to keep it up, then I hope you encourage them to do so.

Last edited:
registering and putting illegals at the end of the line for citizenship?

If someone is an illegal alien, they should never be in a line for citizenship. The most radical reform that should possibly be considered is a place in the back of the line for permanent residency. But citizenship? No.

Toro is right. Either the GOP meets women and Hispanics honestly and realize that we may have to send the evangelicals packing, we can never win another national election.

The president was the weakest candidate ever to win re-election. If we cannot beat even a black Dem in these conditions with the help of big $, racists, and the religious right, we cannot beat a Dem ever in good times.

Reported for violations of truncating a post that requires the entire statement to be considered in totality. Answer this, "Do you believe in immigration reform that closes the borders, regulates illegals employment in business by punishing business severely, and in registering and putting illegals at the end of the line for citizenship?"
Do you believe in immigration reform that closes the borders

Only the most radical propose closing the borders, fool. We need to control our borders, not close them. That's completely impractical.

Toro is right. Either the GOP meets women and Hispanics honestly and realize that we may have to send the evangelicals packing, we can never win another national election.

WE don't need to send anybody "packing," fool. Why don't you worry about YOUR democrat party for a change?

You are not Republican, I am. That's our problem.

WE don't need to send anybody "packing," fool. Why don't you worry about YOUR democrat party for a change?

Nobody buys your little act, Fakey, NOBODY. Stop wasting your time.

Forum List

Back