Let’s Not Panic Over Romney’s Defeat

Unkotare cannot truncate a post that has to be taken in totality without violating the rules.

Answer this, "Do you believe in immigration reform that closes the borders, regulates illegals employment in business by punishing business severely, and in registering and putting illegals at the end of the line for citizenship?"
Unkotare cannot truncate a post that has to be taken in totality without violating the rules.

Answer this, "Do you believe in immigration reform that closes the borders...

I don't need your whiny little PM messages, Fakey. If you want to be a pussy and go running to mommy, go ahead. I didn't think you had any self respect left anyway.

Now, do you really want to "close" the borders or not? Maybe you just made a mistake and now you are too ashamed to correct yourself? You shouldn't be, since we have established that you have no shame and no self respect at all.

Let’s Not Panic Over Romney’s Defeat

No panic. We dodged a bullet.

:lol: You are a racist!

You have hidden it well until now. Well, that will be kicked out of our GOP along with the other social values issues.

I am looking at this from your racist worst case scenario.

Do you deny we have racists in the party? If you do, then you are a closet racist.
By saying, " If we cannot beat even a black Dem in these conditions," you racist asshole.

We know the democrats have racists like YOU in your party.

Still no interest in your pathetic, whiny little PM messages, Fakey. Address the point or go be a pussy somewhere else.

Well, you are doing so well without me..

Hey, guy, when I used to vote Republican, they used to win.

About says it all, really.

Oh, so now you're saying you only vote for the side that's winning.

To hell with what they stand for.

I vote for the side that will do what is in my interest.

Right now, that isn't the GOP.

Oh, so your interests are pole-smoking, oppressing the American people, helping out your rich crony buddies, and helping an Islamic movement to sweep the Middle-East?

And here we see Fakey going back into 'Rubber and Glue' 3rd grader mode. You are incredibly stupid and completely predictable. Oh, and yes, you are a racist piece of shit as well as a shameless pussy.

Truncation again. Here is the whole quote. " You are a racist! /// You have hidden it well until now. Well, that will be kicked out of our GOP along with the other social values issues."

Absolute fail on your part. :lol: Racist, anti-woman, anti-Hispanic: you are something else.

And here we see Fakey going back into 'Rubber and Glue' 3rd grader mode. You are incredibly stupid and completely predictable. Oh, and yes, you are a racist piece of shit as well as a shameless pussy.

Thanks but no thanks. YOU are ten miles to the left of most people in the democrat party. We sure as hell don't need you.

But isn't it nice all the liberals that now want to help conservatives?

Meh, more like, "We'd like you to actually have a conversation and not talk like crazy people."

Do you know when I started to realize the GOP had lost it. it was on another board, and conservatives actually got up there with a straight face and said they couldn't support Governor Huckabee because despite his religious bona fides, he accepted money from the Tobacco Settlement for his state.

yes, apparently in Conservative Crazy Land, making a settlement with an industry that markets carcinogens to children and getting them to knock it off was just crazy talk to them. How dare the mean old government interfere in business.

Romney was a bad candidate, to be sure, but the fact the GOP has gone so far to the fringe is what did it in. I mean, Jesus if Bush could get (kind of) elected in a good economy, Romney should have been able to get elected in a bad one.

Unless what he was selling had become so toxic, that even Republicans couldn't buy it anymore.

And the question still remains: as bad as Romney was as a candidate, who would have been more "electable" for Republicans this year?

[

Oh, so your interests are pole-smoking, oppressing the American people, helping out your rich crony buddies, and helping an Islamic movement to sweep the Middle-East?

I really do try to take you seriously because sometimes you make intelligent arguments.

And sometimes you go off into the weeds like this.

So let's look at this.

"pole-smoking" - Are you really that insecure in your sexuality? If you really are a straight guy, how has Obama ending DADT or supporting gay marriage effect your life in any way, shape or form?

"oppressing the American people"- Um, how, exactly? You were given a chance to sell your point of view in a national election, and you failed.

"rich crony buddies"- Um, nope, sorry, that was what Romney was pushing, and people rejected it.

"helping an Islamic movement"- Okay, guy, again, this is just the crazy talking. The Middle East has been "Islamic" for 1400 years now.

Until we remove social values group planks in our platform?

Until we honestly reach to Hispanics and women?

We can't run anyone in the GOP and win the presidency.

And the question still remains: as bad as Romney was as a candidate, who would have been more "electable" for Republicans this year?

I think Pawlenty would have been a lot more electable. If he hadn't panicked after Ames, he would have gotten the anti-Romney vote that gravitated between Santorum and Gingrich, then won Iowa and had momentum all the way through. Solid, working class background, good with evangelicals, didn't do anything batshit crazy as governor, even got re-elected in a blue state in 2006.

Sadly, we've got this aweful system where two states eliminated most of the good candidates.

The final four were Romney, Gingrich, Santorum and Paul. That's not a feild, that's a therapy group.

I think Mitch Daniels, Haley Barbour, Jeb Bush all would have been good candidates, but the GOP establishment determined that it was Mitt Romney's "Turn".

Once again, the GOP needs to stop doing that. If the runner up sucked four or eight years ago, he still sucks now. (Dole, McCain, Romney).

I'm still waiting for him to rebute how we can successfully outlaw abortion when every other country that's tried it has failed.

I'll get right on it as soon as you demonstrate that the US is exactly like the Philippines or that I have specifically called for an "outlaw" of abortion.

While you're doing all that (if you're not too busy defrauding people of their money) you might take a moment to consider that EVERY law that has EVER been passed in ANY country is broken on a regular basis. It is illegal to steal cars, but everyday cars are stolen. Does this mean that laws against auto theft have "failed"? You really are a remarkably stupid person. Not quite as stupid as Fakey, but pretty close.

" You are a racist!

Fakey in 'Rubber and Glue' mode again. A predictable idiot if ever there was one.

What do you think, Fakey? If you repeat this another 100 times will your racist comments be buried back far enough in the thread that you can escape from them?

I'm still waiting for him to rebute how we can successfully outlaw abortion when every other country that's tried it has failed.

I'll get right on it as soon as you demonstrate that the US is exactly like the Philippines or that I have specifically called for an "outlaw" of abortion.

While you're doing all that (if you're not too busy defrauding people of their money) you might take a moment to consider that EVERY law that has EVER been passed in ANY country is broken on a regular basis. It is illegal to steal cars, but everyday cars are stolen. Does this mean that laws against auto theft have "failed"? You really are a remarkably stupid person. Not quite as stupid as Fakey, but pretty close.

Well, it is true, other than screaming, you have yet to articulate what your policy is, no matter how many times you've been asked. I think you just enjoy being angry.

Nor did I say that the Philippines are like the US. (I did cite other countries beside the Philippines, btw). But the point is, if anything, and abortion ban would be LESS Likely to work in the US than the ROP. The Philippines are 90% Catholic, 10% Muslim, so the whole religious structure is on the side of no abortions. Unlike the US, where a large part of the country belong to religions that have no probem with abortion or have no religion at all.

Your final point- A law doesn't fail when it is broken. A law fails when no one obeys it because they have no fear of consequences. So while it is true that there are still murders and only 30% of murders are solved, the reality is that the fear of conviction dissuades people. With abortion, even before Roe, women were NEVER prosecuted for having them and providers were only prosecuted for doing them if they fucked up and injured the patient.

This is why Prohibition failed. People openly broke the law and law enforcement winked at them when they did it.

Forum List

Back