Lego LGBT set!

This is a very nice thing! I can see it now though, Right wingers rushing to their kids rooms to toss their legos into dumpsters.

Let the boycott start!

The problem is in 6 months the set will be considered hateful because it won't include the next 2-3 letters added to the mix.

Mandatory expansion packs required.

This is a very nice thing! I can see it now though, Right wingers rushing to their kids rooms to toss their legos into dumpsters.

Let the boycott start!
buy an original set and keep em prestine for 30 years and then be featured on Pawn Stars selling them for a 1000 bucks
They probably cost that much new.

It comes with a set of pearls to clutch for the delicate.
What is so difficult about just leaving kids to be kids, sans the political messaging?

I was way beyond Legos before sex became a topic of conversation and/or education.
I think it’s more about tricking dumb fags into buying Lego sets. It’s pandering.

Notice the white supremacist figure about to slap the pink female in the face!

Seriously, this is pretty harmless. Not sure why its even news. Who cares?

http%3A%2F%2Fcdn.cnn.com%2Fcnnnext%2Fdam%2Fassets%2F210520051857-restricted-01-lego-lgbtq-set-pride-intl.jpg

What is so difficult about just leaving kids to be kids, sans the political messaging?

I was way beyond Legos before sex became a topic of conversation and/or education.
I think it’s more about tricking dumb fags into buying Lego sets. It’s pandering.
Legos are a child's toy....Are fags playing with Legos in adulthood?

DvoWLuBWkAArgYv.jpg

My sister sent me this about ten minutes ago. :lol:

It doesn't matter if you cut Barbie's Camper in half, stick the ends in a cracker box, and make her a doublewide.
Mom is still going to be pissed if you leave the Corvette up on jacks, and are too lazy to mow the carpet ... :thup:

• Funny
Reactions: mdk

Legos are a child's toy....Are fags playing with Legos in adulthood?
Scores of adults still play with Legos. They have groups, meetings, conventions, and, competitions. Some of the jazz they build is quite neat.

The right wing response has been predictable.

We haven't seen anything this threatening since Teletubbies!
Your response was predictable....You fucking degenerates can't let kids have a moment of joy in their lives, without jamming sex down their throats....Then piously turn around and deem those who want the kids left alone to be prigs.

Fuck you.

Let the boycott start!
The big difference is that when the left "boycotts" massive property damage is likely.

The theme would be to put a couple of blocks together and call it anything you want.

It is still kind of funny that plastics come from fossil fuels, there's a good chance the Legos will be around longer than we are ...
And the same nit-wits are bitching about that too.

Forum List

Back