Lego LGBT set!

Did they make these for adults, or for indoctrination of the wee ones?
Most toys are geared to the parents who buy them. What does a 6 or 8 year old know about LGBTQ?
In this day and age, too much.
Oh dear.
i know, right?
Yeah, I guess. When mine was 8, he looked out the window and hollered that our cat was "doing it" Immediate reaction, Really? He's fixed. Then two seconds later Wait! How do you know what he's doing?
LOL

Where's the Lego strap-on?

1621611770501.png

Yeah, I guess. When mine was 8, he looked out the window and hollered that our cat was "doing it" Immediate reaction, Really? He's fixed. Then two seconds later Wait! How do you know what he's doing?
LOL

Hand a kids a cellphone and they can show you shit you didn't know was going on ... :thup:

When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things. Corinthians 13:11

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Sadly too many people still have yet to grow up and discover the opposite sex and so this kind of occurrence actually does not surprise me.

The right wing response has been predictable.

We haven't seen anything this threatening since Teletubbies!
oh, what's the matter?

You afraid you won't be able to get a fresh new crop of homosexuals if the indoctrination doesn't start TODAY with 2-year-olds?

Fear not. There will be plenty of carpet munchers and pillow biters long into the future.

Forum List

Back