Ted Cruz tweets Russian propaganda, calls US military "too woke"

So Ted pissed off all the radical little low testosterone anti American leftist race pimping cuck pussies on tweeker? OMFG... STOP THE PRESSES... THE SKY IS FALLING... file this one in the couldn't fuckin' care less category...

tumblr-lahlyxj-UPa1qa13ow.gif

Last edited:
So Ted pissed off all the radical little low testosterone anti American leftist race pimping cuck pussies on tweeker? OMFG... STOP THE PRESSES... THE SKY IS FALLING... file this one in the couldn't fuckin' care less category...

tumblr-lahlyxj-UPa1qa13ow.gif
Are those meters on sale on Amazon? I could use one.

The Huff Post....hilarious stuff. Trying to deflect attention and blame Cruz for what Biden and his handlers are doing to the military and our intelligence capabilities.

The next time you are triggered because someone won't use your preferred pronouns call the
Army.

Try to get any blob supporter to say America is a Great nation...Most would rather vomit.
I haven't called Biden a "blob" yet but, whatever works.
I thought you guys like 3rd grade taunts....considering who you voted for. Good to see you personally took offense at your cult leader being called names though. LOL
You're not very smart, are you? You make some pretty stupid comments.

then again, Moscow is no Cancun!

Errr, this isn't just Russian propaganda, many are questioning the wokeness recruitment campaign. If the U.S has developed an education system that demands the military use wokeness approaches to recruit for the military as your young are anti-American; we are all in deep trouble.

Bring back patriotism and call out and ridicule those who are treasonous or you are giving your nation away.

Last edited:
You know why Democrats hate Russia?

It's because there are a lot of white people in Russia. It's really that simple.
They pretend to hate Russia because the lying media said Trump colluded with Russia/Putin. If Trump eats Wendys cheeseburgers the Dems/Leftist would call for a boycott of Wendys.

Try to get any blob supporter to say America is a Great nation...Most would rather vomit.
I thought you guys like 3rd grade taunts....considering who you voted for. Good to see you personally took offense at your cult leader being called names though. LOL
Well, you're the one who thinks your blob won when your blob got 8M fewer votes than President Biden. So I'm comfortable discussing my intellectual superiority with the likes of you.

Back before you joined the cult...you had a little credibility.

So...did Trump lose the election? A simple yes or yes will suffice.

There is no question that an all male army is stronger and more combat capable than one that is forced to accept females

There are places for women behind the front lines

but they not many can go toe to toe with a man

Well, you're the one who thinks your blob won when your blob got 8M fewer votes than President Biden. So I'm comfortable discussing my intellectual superiority with the likes of you.

Trump got more legal votes than any other politician in global history.

Trump got more legal votes than any other politician in global history.
false. But don't let that stop you. Telling the truth is a foreign concept to you.

Forum List

Back