A Good Reason For China To Invade Taiwan

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"Taiwan’s legislature passed a bill Tuesday that granted same-sex couples the right to jointly adopt a child neither of them are related to, clearing one of the final hurdles in achieving full marriage equality. Taiwan in 2019 became the first jurisdiction in Asia to legalize same-sex marriage but it stopped short of granting fully equal rights of adoption to same-sex couples. The legal change has come amid growing awareness in Taiwan about what it still takes to achieve full marriage equality – even though same-sex marriage had been legalized four years ago."

I was previously against China invading Taiwan; but with Taiwan's recent slide into full Marxist-Tranny-Woke-Leftist-Communism; I fully support China taking that country over and making it great again. And if China does invade Taiwan to protect its nation from this LGBTQ virus being foisted upon them; it will be the fault of Biden and his administration for pushing this woke-tranny-leftist agenda on the rest of the world.

This same thing happened when Putin decided to fight back against the LGBTQ-Nazi coalition in Ukraine; that was also being fully funded and supported by the Biden admin and now they are causing another country to be invaded..the blood is on their hands...

"Taiwan’s legislature passed a bill Tuesday that granted same-sex couples the right to jointly adopt a child neither of them are related to, clearing one of the final hurdles in achieving full marriage equality. Taiwan in 2019 became the first jurisdiction in Asia to legalize same-sex marriage but it stopped short of granting fully equal rights of adoption to same-sex couples. The legal change has come amid growing awareness in Taiwan about what it still takes to achieve full marriage equality – even though same-sex marriage had been legalized four years ago."

I was previously against China invading Taiwan; but with Taiwan's recent slide into full Marxist-Tranny-Woke-Leftist-Communism; I fully support China taking that country over and making it great again. And if China does invade Taiwan to protect its nation from this LGBTQ virus being foisted upon them; it will be the fault of Biden and his administration for pushing this woke-tranny-leftist agenda on the rest of the world.

This same thing happened when Putin decided to fight back against the LGBTQ-Nazi coalition in Ukraine; that was also being fully funded and supported by the Biden admin and now they are causing another country to be invaded..the blood is on their hands...
Are you trans-phobic?

I am sure China is discussing that right now

This is the LAST STRAW!

Nice one OP .
Dear Uncle P can then run rings around the US Nazis in their own back yard and with the Fat and Stupid Ones under control we can all move to prosperityand enlightenment .
Simples .

Forum List

Back