Legislators making Tennessee moral again

Good to see we have moral leaders there. Hopefully other states will follow. I believe Tennessee was one of those states that outlawed drag queens.

---Pride flags would be largely banned in Tennessee classrooms in bill advanced by GOP lawmakers---

Has there been an outbreak of rainbowing up classrooms in Tennessee?

One flag is enough. Only half the kids stand for the one flag now. But that's not an issue either really.

Good to see we have moral leaders there. Hopefully other states will follow. I believe Tennessee was one of those states that outlawed drag queens.

---Pride flags would be largely banned in Tennessee classrooms in bill advanced by GOP lawmakers---

Tennessee is not moral until it quits the opioids. Tennessee needs to sober up.

"moral"?

A flag? lol

If banning a flag is all it takes to make a state moral in your eyes, you have pretty low standards.
They're banning the display of a Pride flag in the classroom to promote homosexuality to children.

That's moral.

They're banning the display of a Pride flag in the classroom to promote homosexuality to children.

That's moral.

Do you think seeing a Pride flag will turn kids gay?

Or will it maybe show another side and prevent the physical and emotional violence against gay kids?

Forum List

Back