Legislators making Tennessee moral again

Good to see we have moral leaders there. Hopefully other states will follow. I believe Tennessee was one of those states that outlawed drag queens.

---Pride flags would be largely banned in Tennessee classrooms in bill advanced by GOP lawmakers---

Lenny you lost. Just accept it and move on.

I take that as a compliment coming from an idiot. Your dumbass made up a lie hag and you got caught.

Go away, at the end of the day you're just another one hanging out at a convenience store bothering people trying to make their way. You're a dime a dozen and annoying

Go away, at the end of the day you're just another one hanging out at a convenience store bothering people trying to make their way. You're a dime a dozen and annoying
Hag, you addressed me. I didn't say nothing to your simple ass, so you get loss.
Screenshot_20240228_122301_Facebook.jpg

I addressed your racism.

Don't think for one moment I don't know what you're about. Probably one of those that you blacks can't be racist. Wrong, some of the biggest racists on the planet
It's amazing how you cocksuckas love to claim you see my racism, but when it come to the real white racist you are quiet as a church mouse.

Forum List

Back