Bill Passed to Ban Pride Flags In Public School Classrooms

The pride flag is about the people who are flying it, not others.
The confederate flag is about other people, not the folks flying it.
How can you not see this?

The “Pride” flag is about mentally-and morally-fucked-up sexual perverts trying to force their madness, their perversions, and their outright evil on people that want no part of any of it, and now, especially on children.

It is no surprise, of course, that a subhuman creature such as yourself would support all of that.

That would be hate speech, which is an entirely different can of worms.

The pride flag harms no-one, defames no-one, degrades no-one.

The confederate flag on the other hand is a statement on racism and white supremacy.
So "Free Speech" only goes one way? Seems like it. BTW--Flags can't speak.

The “Pride” flag is about mentally-and morally-fucked-up sexual perverts trying to force their madness, their perversions, and their outright evil on people that want no part of any of it, and now, especially on children.

It is no surprise, of course, that a subhuman creature such as yourself would support all of that.
How are they forcing you? Show me one. I'll make them stop.

1710003445508.png

Flags advocating for political issues shouldn't be in public school classrooms, whether its a nazi flag, a commie flag or a sodomite flag.

Good, now this just needs to be in all fifty states. We need to cut all other forms of woke indoctrination in the schools as well.

Don't get like Crepitus and start demanding everybody does what is right. Yes, that is good but I only live in one state.
You see people calling C. a tyrant and that is why . Don't fall into it yourself.

That would be hate speech, which is an entirely different can of worms.

The pride flag harms no-one, defames no-one, degrades no-one.

The confederate flag on the other hand is a statement on racism and white supremacy.
"Free Speech" = what I want to say.

"Hate Speech" = what you want to say.

How about "From the river to the sea, Palestine will be free?"

Hate speech or free speech?

Good, now this just needs to be in all fifty states. We need to cut all other forms of woke indoctrination in the schools as well.

Good news. The rainbow mafia flag is one of exclusion and derision. It serves no purpose in public school classrooms.

Forum List

Back