Liberals cheer as drag shows can continue in Tennessee

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
Boy I really miss the fifties now. The moral slide in this country is unbelievable. I never thought this would happen in the Christian country I grew up in.

---A federal judge has temporarily blocked city officials in Murfreesboro, Tennessee, from enforcing an ordinance designed to ban drag performances from taking place on public property.---

Boy I really miss the fifties now. The moral slide in this country is unbelievable. I never thought this would happen in the Christian country I grew up in.

---A federal judge has temporarily blocked city officials in Murfreesboro, Tennessee, from enforcing an ordinance designed to ban drag performances from taking place on public property.---

What's the matter? Can't trust yourself if you were to stumble on a drag show? Afraid it will give you a woodie? :itsok:

I thought you approved of freedom?

Besides, everybody knows your kids are safer at drag shows than church.

Makes me wonder why the Nashville organization doesn't have their festival in, oh I don't know, Nashville maybe.

Drag shows in Tennessee ??????????????? of all places? Tennessee?:omg:

I would have never thought it possible.

Bad bad ...:(

...but Tennessee....is not supposed to be like that!

it's not...:confused:

Forum List

Back