from weed to meth

we have had enough

Just Say No and The War On Drugs hasnt worked

Put the cartels out of business

from weed to meth

we have had enough

Sorry, but I'm not too keen on the idea of having Meth heads cruising around my neighborhood legally. I would argue that the non users quality of life would suffer dearly were society to allow that sort of nonsense. For anyone who disagrees with me I will present to you exhibit A: Faces of Meth, Before and After (60 PICS) | Funny Photos

from weed to meth

we have had enough

Quite right, you've all got easy access to guns so you should be OK.

Yeah OK take a statement from the government institution that gets billions of dollars a year for its failed war on drugs as proof that decriminalizing drugs doesn't work.

from weed to meth

we have had enough

I'd agree with you except for one point.............................

Plants aren't drugs................they're plants.

Legalize marijuana, legalize anything that is plant material that is not processed.

And by the way...............meth is a rather processed material that has NOTHING to do with plants. It should stay illegal.

Abuse?

Really?

Man you're grasping straws here aren't you?

Decriminalizing drugs is not meant to stop abuse. All kinds of legal drugs are abused every day, alcohol being the biggest offender there.

The Cato paper reports that between 2001 and 2006 in Portugal, rates of lifetime use of any illegal drug among seventh through ninth graders fell from 14.1% to 10.6%; drug use in older teens also declined. Lifetime heroin use among 16-to-18-year-olds fell from 2.5% to 1.8% (although there was a slight increase in marijuana use in that age group). New HIV infections in drug users fell by 17% between 1999 and 2003, and deaths related to heroin and similar drugs were cut by more than half. In addition, the number of people on methadone and buprenorphine treatment for drug addiction rose to 14,877 from 6,040, after decriminalization, and money saved on enforcement allowed for increased funding of drug-free treatment as well.

If the rate of use drops that will mean the rate of abuse drops.

So you would like to legalize an extremely dangerous chemical product which effects are :

- Hallucinations & Delusions,
- Paranoia,
- Violent behavior,
- Weight loss,
- Sleep disorders,
- Disorders of blood flow,
- Disruption of the menstrual cycle for women
- Anxiety, restlessness & nervousness,
- Inflammation of the skin,
- Reduced concentration,
- Lethargy,
- Production of nitric oxide (death of cells of the immune system)
- Strong dependence
- Possibility of development of asthma

And after the legalization of Methadone? You would the legalization of cocaine, heroin, and others (pentazocine, oxycodone, hydromorphone, ...) ?

Yeah good idea ! If you want to die young, maybe the people around you, would live ! Think about that !

So you would like to legalize an extremely dangerous chemical product which effects are :

- Paranoia,
- Violent behavior,
- Weight loss,
- Sleep disorders,
- Reduced concentration,
- Lethargy,
- Strong dependence

And after the legalization of Methadone? You would the legalization of cocaine, heroin, and others (pentazocine, oxycodone, hydromorphone, ...) ?

Yeah good idea ! If you want to die young, maybe the people around you, would live ! Think about that !

Plenty of stuff out there that is legal can cause all those things too. And you do realize that no one is talking about abolishing prescription laws for certain drugs don't you?

Last edited:
Plenty of stuff out there that is legal can cause all those things too. And you do realize that no one is talking about abolishing prescription laws for certain drugs don't you?
Rather than prohibit other dangerous products, you think it is better to legalize the others who are still banned ?

Curious no ?

EDIT : Oh and another thing, if the medication prescribed by your doctor have the same effect, please save your life, and ... change of doctor !

Last edited:
The rate of use does NOT decrease with legalization, it (of course) increases.

- Paranoia,
- Violent behavior,
- Weight loss,
- Sleep disorders,
- Reduced concentration,
- Lethargy,
- Strong dependence

Legalize it all. If they're stupid enough to do it they'll handle the cleaning of the gene poll pronto.No govt assistance required. OH LOOK ! A can of Raid. Let's snort it !
Why isn't Raid illegal :confused:

Legalize it all. If they're stupid enough to do it they'll handle the cleaning of the gene poll pronto.No govt assistance required. OH LOOK ! A can of Raid. Let's snort it !
Why isn't Raid illegal :confused:
Ahah, funny ! A good solution to reduce world population lol :D

But more seriously, I think it is the role of the state to protect its citizens.

The solution is not to legalize drugs, they are dangerous or extremely dangerous (as appropriate), and young and innocent, who are still "manipulate" could fall into, but rather to inform, from an early age of dangers of these substances.

Information directly to school + a big national information campaign would be probably more beneficial than massive legalization.

and after the "soft method" (prevention), if it's dont work, you must use the "hard method" (heavy prison sentences for consumer, and life imprisonment for drug dealers)

We may agree to say government should exist to protect citizens. We can still ask, 'from what?'
From external enemies?
From the aftereffects of large-scale catastrophe?
From brigands?
From themselves?
Many might not agree with the last, or only under a very broad interpretation.

We may agree to say government should exist to protect citizens. We can still ask, 'from what?'
From external enemies?
From the aftereffects of large-scale catastrophe?
From brigands?
From themselves?
Many might not agree with the last, or only under a very broad interpretation.
Of course of themselves !

If someone takes drugs, and puts his life in danger, it's not my problem, I would be sad that he committed suicide, but that's all. The only thing I can do is say "open your eyes, you do something stupid"

But now, if someone is selling drugs to my child, and puts his life in danger, it becomes my problem.

Legalizing drugs would mean "Take it, it's legal", and if you broadcast this message to children who do not yet know all the dangers, just starting in life, they will take that shit and die !

If in all the world's democracies, we elect a person to govern us, that's it protects us. A drug dealer is probably as dangerous as a terrorist or a serial killer (he even do a lot more deaths). And if it is the job of government to the killers and terrorists in prison, it is also his job to put drug dealers in prison too !

Legalize pot. Meth, Coke, Herion should be Illegal

Forum List

Back