Yakima and Spokane WA

Wow I haven't been to Spokane in like 20 years. There's a place called The Onion that was good casual dining at the time, and the Davenport Hotel had a very good restaurant, but again that was 20 years ago so who knows now

• Banned
Ohhhh! I could give you a few places.

You coming here?

His work will be bringing him there a few more times i think.... so me...maybe yes. I was supposed to go last time but could not make it.

I would LOVE a nice list of great places to give a try. Its always hard showing up in new places and not knowing where the locals eat.

My brothers best tip is to ask the cops.... as they always know where its good to eat.

Ohhhh! I could give you a few places.

You coming here?

His work will be bringing him there a few more times i think.... so me...maybe yes. I was supposed to go last time but could not make it.

I would LOVE a nice list of great places to give a try. Its always hard showing up in new places and not knowing where the locals eat.

My brothers best tip is to ask the cops.... as they always know where its good to eat.

If you have a car go to Casper Fry on perry. The Italian Kitchen is good and downtown. For sure go to O'Doherty's.
if you want good diner food go to the Satelite, best cheese fries EVER.
The Davenport is good too, plus a cool place to see. John Tavolta also stays there all the time. His sister lives just across the border and his niece is on the radio here.
The Elk in browns is good, which is a few minutes from downtown. They also have a good pizza place next door.

Forum List

Back