Lefts War on Women Continues: Court Orders Males Prisoners into Female Prisons

After engaging me how many times, now you want cry thread hijack?!?! I was the first responder and brought up this very topic in that post. That would have been the time to make the claim, not now.
I made the claim when I joined the thread, and I don't always read every post. I'll tell you what. Since it bothers you, consider it retroactive to your first post and stop trying to get on a different subject.

Okay then, back on subject. It's only going to cause harm to women if we persist in putting men into women's prisons. Who can argue against that? And, I'm still waiting on the ultra feminists out there to demand that women pretending to be men be put in men's prisons. Their silence speaks volumes.

Okay then, back on subject. It's only going to cause harm to women if we persist in putting men into women's prisons. Who can argue against that? And, I'm still waiting on the ultra feminists out there to demand that women pretending to be men be put in men's prisons. Their silence speaks volumes.
That’s only the way you want us to see it, in order to distract from the ever-widening gender gap created by the RvW decision. I don’t see where pointing that out is inappropriate.

That’s only the way you want us to see it, in order to distract from the ever-widening gender gap created by the RvW decision. I don’t see where pointing that out is inappropriate.
It's not the subject of the thread and has nothing whatsoever to do with it, that's why it's nothing but deflection and distraction. Why don't you see that? This is a real issue that real women are suddenly having to face, the reality that they can be locked into a cell with a man who says he's a woman, but still has all the sexual equipment and desires that men do. That has nothing whatsoever to do with Roe. If you want to talk about Roe, start a thread on it, this one's about men being put in prison with women. More women will now be raped and get pregnant while in prison, but they must be sacrificed on the altar of political correctness. This is not right, I don't care who you are.

Still waiting for feminists to demand that women thinking they are men be put in men's prisons.

Forum List

Back