Lefts War on Women Continues: Court Orders Males Prisoners into Female Prisons

More liberal stupidity, will it ever end? Odd how it never goes the other way, where women pretending to be men demand going to a male prison. Seems the crux of this tranny nonsense is almost entirely based on the whining of male degenerate queers. Go figure.

Now every male inmate will claim he’s a female. Especially the ones in prison for rape.

In a split decision on Aug. 16, a three-judge panel of the 4th Circuit Court of Appeals ruled that “gender dysphoria” is a protected class under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). The court ruled that a male identifying as a female, named Kesha Williams, who was imprisoned in Fairfax County, Virginia, should be housed with the female inmates, even though he retains male body parts.

The prison has a policy that “male inmates shall be classified as such if they have male genitals,” and “female inmates shall be classified as such if they have female genitals.” That’s surprisingly sound for Fairfax County—certainly better than their schools—but it was too commonsensical for the court.

The left have gone insane with wokeness.

Now every male inmate will claim he’s a female. Especially the ones in prison for rape.

In a split decision on Aug. 16, a three-judge panel of the 4th Circuit Court of Appeals ruled that “gender dysphoria” is a protected class under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). The court ruled that a male identifying as a female, named Kesha Williams, who was imprisoned in Fairfax County, Virginia, should be housed with the female inmates, even though he retains male body parts.

The prison has a policy that “male inmates shall be classified as such if they have male genitals,” and “female inmates shall be classified as such if they have female genitals.” That’s surprisingly sound for Fairfax County—certainly better than their schools—but it was too commonsensical for the court.

/——/ Female prisoners know how to shank—- errr— I mean defend themselves.

You think 50% are mentally ill men thinking they’re women? That would be all men. Or do you think 50% is a majority? Both cases you’re wrong as usual.

Why do you Leftards hate women so much?
Whatever, haters will be haters and I really couldn’t care less about your opinion, as they’re usually based on lies.

Whatever, haters will be haters and I really couldn’t care less about your opinion, as they’re usually based on lies.
Yes, so why do you Leftards hate women so much?
You won’t let them win in sports, you lock male violent felons into cells with women, and you’ve outright banned the word ‘woman’ from the language with your woke BS.

Most women would be more concerned with the RvW decision. I hardly think the situation in prisons will have nearly as much of an impact on the widening gender gap.
Oh cool. So when the women are being raped in prison, it’s all okay as long as they can get abortions.

Logic isn’t your forte, is it? This line of argument only impresses the rubes, not me.
And while we’re at it, you’ve made it impossible for any minority to be on product packaging. Only ones safe are whiteys.
1661445890407.jpeg

More liberal stupidity, will it ever end? Odd how it never goes the other way, where women pretending to be men demand going to a male prison. Seems the crux of this tranny nonsense is almost entirely based on the whining of male degenerate queers. Go figure.
That's a very good point. You'd think the horde of women pretending to be men would be demanding equality and the right to be housed in male prisons. Why are they silent?

Start your own thread. This one's about women being forced to deal with a man locked in a room with her and there being no escape. IOW, go away.
After engaging me how many times, now you want cry thread hijack?!?! I was the first responder and brought up this very topic in that post. That would have been the time to make the claim, not now.

After engaging me how many times, now you want cry thread hijack?!?! I was the first responder and brought up this very topic in that post. That would have been the time to make the claim, not now.
Maybe the government can have PPV when they lock a violent male in a cell with defenseless women.

Forum List

Back