Rolando Cubela Secades, Cuban official who the CIA manipulated to have him assassinate Fidel Castro with a poisonous ballpoint pen, has died in Miami

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
CIA agents, seeking to assassinate Castro, provided a Cuban official, Rolando Cubela Secades, with a ballpoint pen rigged with a poisonous hypodermic needle

Gotta love the CIA! I dont know about the rest of you, but i want ruthless men to deal with international threats. :laugh:

• Banned
Gotta love the CIA! I dont know about the rest of you, but i want ruthless men to deal with international threats. :laugh:
i can see why you love them...better to kill one guy at the top than to start endless wars and kill thousands..."take no prisoners, only kill" - Fleetwood Mac

btw, i found the new Sage! check your DM's!

i can see why you love them...better to kill one guy at the top than to start endless wars and kill thousands..."take no prisoners, only kill" - Fleetwood Mac

btw, i found the new Sage! check your DM's!
Ooh, how intriguing. He better be a fun trick flipping fighter!

• Banned
Ooh, how intriguing. He better be a fun trick flipping fighter!
he's good looking and muscular and young like Sage was in his heyday, that's what i meant, he has no flipping skills lol

I would imagine it had something to do with his relationship to Russia and them putting nukes in Cuba. Wouldnt you?
Kennedy told them to get the nukes out of Cuba and they did. Cuba is a sovereign nation that`s free to choose which countries they`ll associate with.

i downloaded a free magazine, "100 video games you should play before you die"...interested? what game do you cheat on me with again?
Right now its Civilization 6. Its a dope ass world domination strategy game.

Forum List

Back