Zone1 Leftists object to (possible) selection of James Bond actor because….

Just more people, lacking a life, looking for outrage.

Well, you kind of made my point didn’t you? Silly stuff to get outraged about innit?

Y’all need to get a life so you aren’t getting triggered by … everything.
Maybe the blacks you defend need to get a life so they aren’t triggered by AP classes - waaaacist! - and Aunt Jemima - waaaaacist! - and white bras - waaaacist!

But no….you only say that when it’s a Jew who objects to the rise in antisemitism on the left.

Youre such a freaking hypocrite.

Maybe the blacks you defend need to get a life so they aren’t triggered by AP classes - waaaacist! - and Aunt Jemima - waaaaacist! - and white bras - waaaacist!

Youre such a freaking hypocrite.
Well, I am not the one getting all outraged now am I?

And I doubt the new James Bond is either.

1) If these tweets were from people objecting to a black playing James Bond, you and the other leftists would be screaming Raaaacist! But because it’s against a Jew, eh.
Nonsense - Idris Elba, had been brought in for the role as well - which he declined due to:
... the 51-year-old said in September that "disgusting" comments about his race put him off.

Didn't hear you cry out and whine about racism.

You’re so infuriating. You support when blacks get enraged about every little thing, but not the Jew. Did you tell the black poster who started an entire thread because ONE white person called the cops on a Black person in the park not to get triggered?

No, you reserve that slap for Jews.

What about a bunch of Muslims marching around near the high school, in a liberal DC suburb, chanting “Death to Jews?” Can I get outraged by that, or does it not rise to your standards?

You REALLY should not be a mod.
I support what Spielberg says :wink_2:

Who cares about a 007 actor being Jewish or not? only Jews who persistently try to propagate and sell antisemitism.

How about his mental state?: and thus supposed to characterize/sell as a James Bond to the public? he is married to a women 23 years his senior!! simply doesn't bode well with the public at all.
Macron gets away with it.

I support what Spielberg says :wink_2:
^^^ See? This hypocrite can’t even bring herself to acknowledge what I said about Muslims marching in my area, chanting “Death to Jews”!

Such double standards among the leftists.

Nonsense - Idris Elba, had been brought in for the role as well - which he declined due to:
... the 51-year-old said in September that "disgusting" comments about his race put him off.

Didn't hear you cry out and whine about racism.
I didn’t even hear about that. But we have all the leftists whining about racism, while ignoring antisemitism - which is now much more extreme.

….he’s Jewish.

That’s it. Nothing to do with Israel, since there’s no indication of his stance on Israel. Their objections are strictly due to his being a Jew, and they threaten to boycott if Jew is selected.

Nobody is upset about this you crazy bitch.

FTR..I thought Daniel Craig was jewish based on his gripping performance in Munich.

Then you pronounce the word it comes closest to shit than the French word merde, oui?
Qui, my mistake - I mistakenly thought that you tried to equate the pronunciation of the word Merde with Scheiße.

Shit in English derives from the Plattdeutsch/Frisian word Schiet.

^^^ See? This hypocrite can’t even bring herself to acknowledge what I said about Muslims marching in my area, chanting “Death to Jews”!

Such double standards among the leftists.
“We can rage against the heinous acts committed by the terrorists of Oct. 7, and also decry the killing of innocent women and children in Gaza. This makes us a unique force for good in the world, and is why we are here today.”

In other words…it doesn’t have to be a zero sum equation and wise people see it that way.

That’s the problem with partisan inspired outrage, everything must be zero sum. Justice for one can only be had at the expense of the other and win-win solutions are considered treasonous.

Macron gets away with it.
Not really - he is in power due to a party coalition - Macron himself isn't really popular in France at all.
And the 2022 election was solely about preventing the right-wing of Marine Le Pen, from gaining power. And not about Macron.

Just as the upcoming 2024 election in the USA won't be about Biden.

Not really - he is in power due to a party coalition - Macron himself isn't really popular in France at all.
And the 2022 election was solely about preventing the right-wing of Marine Le Pen, from gaining power. And not about Macron.

Just as the upcoming 2024 election in the USA won't be about Biden.
And that has what to do with Macron's wife?

Forum List

Back