Leftism Eradicates Character

With the unwavering support Adulterer Trump has among Republicans, they really can only sit down and STFU about anyone's character. The party of "Family Values" is no more.
We didn’t elect President Trump as father of the year. We elected him to restore constitutional government and kick the ass of you facists. He’s doing both. That is why he has our support. Stop pretending you don’t understand because your dream of a fascist state is getting farther and farther away.

You started a ridiculous thread about "character". As a fervent Trump cock sucker, you have zero standing to talk about character. Thread fail.

There are very few posts by right wingers that have any remote trace of joy. As for fear….that is what Trump and his supporters are all about.
Trump uses fear too. But not every fucking thing imaginable, like the left.
Dude trump run on fear mongering.
Fear.of muslims
Fear of refugees
Fear of latinos
Fear of China
Keep lying to yourself.
Are legitimate concerns considered running on fear?

There are very few posts by right wingers that have any remote trace of joy. As for fear….that is what Trump and his supporters are all about.
Fear.of muslims
Fear of refugees
Fear of latinos
Fear of China
Keep lying to yourself.
No. Not really. Fear illicits one reaction. Consideration illicits a range of reactions.

Fear.of muslims
Fear of refugees
Fear of latinos
Fear of China
Keep lying to yourself.
Fear is no way to govern a free people. Only authoritarians and the foolish would use fear as a motivator.

Fear.of muslims
Fear of refugees
Fear of latinos
Fear of China
Keep lying to yourself.
Fear is no way to govern a free people. Only authoritarians and the foolish would use fear as a motivator.
I was saying some of that is reality.
Making up crazy shit isnt.

Fear.of muslims
Fear of refugees
Fear of latinos
Fear of China
Keep lying to yourself.
Do you deny Trump uses fear as a motivator?

Fear.of muslims
Fear of refugees
Fear of latinos
Fear of China
Keep lying to yourself.
This should be good

He sure motivated you slave. You are his slave, he's got you triggered so bad you can't think straight. LOLOL

Fear.of muslims
Fear of refugees
Fear of latinos
Fear of China
Keep lying to yourself.
No. I said that earlier.

Fear.of muslims
Fear of refugees
Fear of latinos
Fear of China
Keep lying to yourself.
No. I said that earlier.
Why would he use fear so he adjourned and so often?

No. I said that earlier.
Why would he use fear so he adjourned and so often?
Seems normal to me. Look at the Democrats

You started a ridiculous thread about "character".
I shared an article about "character". The article outlines the misery of being a leftist. You're a prime example. Always angry. Always miserable.
As a fervent Trump cock sucker, you have zero standing to talk about character. Thread fail.
Donald Trump was a life-long New York liberal. It's no wonder he lacks character. Dumb ass. :laugh:

Lol, he is a fascist and he's trampling all over the Constitution.
Yeah...nothing says “fascist” like lowering taxes and eliminating government regulations.

Fuck’n retard. :laugh:
You're kidding, right?
Nah...I never kid when I expose you for the fuck'n retard that you are. Everyone is laughing at you right now. The fascists are on the left. Fascism is a form of totalitarianism (which is the polar opposite of the right-wing ideology). It takes one dumb mother-fucker to declare that a person who cuts taxes and eliminates government control is a "fascist".

Progressives are miserable people (look no further than USMB to see that).
It is a nightmare for another reason: Young people who are transformed into leftists almost always become less kind, less happy, and more angry.
The left’s doctrine (reject faith, embrace promiscuity, etc.) are all of things proven to create depression, anxiety, and an unhealthy lifestyle. That is only exacerbated by the ingratitude created by being taught to hate the U.S., the constitution, liberty, etc.

Leftism Eradicates Character
If one can see then they would see how miserable and angry you are. I love being a democrat and so do my children and grand children. My sister who grew up in California with me and my brother lives in flodida and is one miserable person and so are all her southern relatives. They are all can'tservatives.
No character rump.jpg

Fear.of muslims
Fear of refugees
Fear of latinos
Fear of China
Keep lying to yourself.
Let's analyze It...
2018 how many Americans got killed by a Muslim or an illegal vs a white American?
The orange racist bigot all he keeps referring to is those 2 groups.

I love being a democrat and so do my children and grand children.
Oh I know you love being a parasite. That isn’t the issue. You love being a Dumbocrat but you live a miserable life. Anyone just need look at your posts here to see how miserable you are.

Lol, he is a fascist and he's trampling all over the Constitution.
Yeah...nothing says “fascist” like lowering taxes and eliminating government regulations.

Fuck’n retard. :laugh:
You're kidding, right?
Nah...I never kid when I expose you for the fuck'n retard that you are. Everyone is laughing at you right now. The fascists are on the left. Fascism is a form of totalitarianism (which is the polar opposite of the right-wing ideology). It takes one dumb mother-fucker to declare that a person who cuts taxes and eliminates government control is a "fascist".
Yes folks, he is really that stupid.

You started a ridiculous thread about "character".
I shared an article about "character". The article outlines the misery of being a leftist. You're a prime example. Always angry. Always miserable.
As a fervent Trump cock sucker, you have zero standing to talk about character. Thread fail.
Donald Trump was a life-long New York liberal. It's no wonder he lacks character. Dumb ass. :laugh:

And yet you now worship his orange, character-less ass. You can no longer talk about anyone else's character with your sycophantic support of him. That ship has sailed for you.

Forum List

Back