Leftism Eradicates Character

Compared to the “right side”, the “left side” represents LIBERTY for ALL ... and not only for the silver-spoon rich and bigoted cultural conservatives who relish the good old days of racism and sexism, while ignoring the poor unfortunate people in the USA and other parts of the world.

Does that include all of the pygmies in New Guinea?

With the unwavering support Adulterer Trump has among Republicans, they really can only sit down and STFU about anyone's character. The party of "Family Values" is no more.
We didn’t elect President Trump as father of the year. We elected him to restore constitutional government and kick the ass of you facists. He’s doing both. That is why he has our support. Stop pretending you don’t understand because your dream of a fascist state is getting farther and farther away.
restoring constitution? Even the republicans say Trump is violating constitution. Not to mention emoluments violations.

Fascism: a warning from Madeleine Albright

Progressives are miserable people (look no further than USMB to see that).
It is a nightmare for another reason: Young people who are transformed into leftists almost always become less kind, less happy, and more angry.
The left’s doctrine (reject faith, embrace promiscuity, etc.) are all of things proven to create depression, anxiety, and an unhealthy lifestyle. That is only exacerbated by the ingratitude created by being taught to hate the U.S., the constitution, liberty, etc.

What this nation obviously needs is a paradigm of moral character. A leader who can show by his own example the proprieties of ethical behavior and the qualities of honesty and humility.

Someone like Donald Teump!

Honest as the day is long, modest and humble, fair to all with a kind and forgiving heart.

This is usually the point my tongue can no longer stay planted in my cheek.

The irony of the blind allegiance of the Trumpian is somethin’ to see, ain’t it?

Someone like Donald Teump! Honest as the day is long, modest and humble, fair to all with a kind and forgiving heart.
That’s comical coming from the Obama-zombie. Obama rivaled Clinton as the most pathological liar ever in the White House. He was about as “modest” and “humble” as Muhammad Ali. And he weaponized government - using it against any and all Americans who wouldn’t bow to him (so he was the furthest thing from “fair” imaginable).

There are very few posts by right wingers that have any remote trace of joy. As for fear….that is what Trump and his supporters are all about.
Trump uses fear too. But not every fucking thing imaginable, like the left.

I think there is good cause to fear criminals from the turd world infiltrating our cities.

I think there is good cause to fear jihadist zealots shooting up crowds of people and eventually blowing themselves up in malls and concerts

I think there is good cause to fear hordes of unwashed, diseased, illiterate impoverished people whose own government is delighted to be rid of.

I think there is good cause to fear a political agenda that seeks to disarm the law abiding citizens of the country.

I think there is good cause to fear a DOJ that kicks in the door of a sitting President's LAWYER, when Al Capone's Lawyers, John Gotti's Lawyers, terrorist's on GITMO Lawyers never had to worry about being raided. In fact I do believe Cohen is the first lawyer in the history of US Criminal Justice to be raided as part of an investigation into someone he did work for.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't there supposed to be atty/client privileges?

What's next? Is Mueller going to find a priest that Trump confessed to 50 years ago, threaten to prosecute him for conspiracy to commit pedophilia unless he admits Trump confessed to jerking off in the shower?

If you ask me there is far more to fear as a peaceful citizen in this country when sniveling regressive democrook pieces of shit wield power than anyone they oppose.
You sound quite fearful and unhappy....

With the unwavering support Adulterer Trump has among Republicans, they really can only sit down and STFU about anyone's character. The party of "Family Values" is no more.
We didn’t elect President Trump as father of the year. We elected him to restore constitutional government and kick the ass of you facists. He’s doing both. That is why he has our support. Stop pretending you don’t understand because your dream of a fascist state is getting farther and farther away.
Lol, he is a fascist and he's trampling all over the Constitution.

Jesus you people......

Yeah...nothing says “fascist” like lowering taxes and eliminating government regulations.

Fuck’n retard. :laugh:

Someone like Donald Teump! Honest as the day is long, modest and humble, fair to all with a kind and forgiving heart.
That’s comical coming from the Obama-zombie. Obama rivaled Clinton as the most pathological liar ever in the White House. He was about as “modest” and “humble” as Muhammad Ali. And he weaponized government - using it against any and all Americans who wouldn’t bow to him (so he was the furthest thing from “fair” imaginable).
You mean like the way Trump treats Jeff Bezos?

The modest, self effacing Donald Trump
? The man who would never let us down or shame us? Just ask any of his three wives!

You knuckle headed Trumpian bemoaning the loss of character. If it was so blatantly stupid, it might be funny

Listen up, folks! We have to listen to these people! They really know what they’re talking about! They are deeply concerned with the loss of character in our public officials! After all, they are the keepers of the faith when it comes to reverence for character!

They are the people who chose Donald Trump as their shining example of character and deportment! These people take character very seriously, not like us Liberals.

Just look at the example Trump sets for our children, our very society every day! No one is more magnanimous more humble more gernetous of spirit than he.

So show respect for his supporters when they talk the finer points of admirable character! What though their example of Donald Trump, we might still hold John Kennedy or Franklin Roosevelt high among the examples of public figures worth emulating.

Listen up, folks! We have to listen to these people! They really know what they’re talking about! They are deeply concerned with the loss of character in our public officials! After all, they are the keepers of the faith when it comes to reverence for character!

They are the people who chose Donald Trump as their shining example of character and deportment! These people take character very seriously, not like us Liberals.

Just look at the example Trump sets for our children, our very society every day! No one is more magnanimous more humble more gernetous of spirit than he.

So show respect for his supporters when they talk the finer points of admirable character! What though their example of Donald Trump, we might still hold John Kennedy or Franklin Roosevelt high among the examples of public figures worth emulating.

We didnt elect trump as pope

Progressives are miserable people (look no further than USMB to see that).
It is a nightmare for another reason: Young people who are transformed into leftists almost always become less kind, less happy, and more angry.
The left’s doctrine (reject faith, embrace promiscuity, etc.) are all of things proven to create depression, anxiety, and an unhealthy lifestyle. That is only exacerbated by the ingratitude created by being taught to hate the U.S., the constitution, liberty, etc.

I'm sorry I cpletly disagree and here are my points why:

I grew up overseas, and the word out there was big cities and liberal areas in the US are more tolerant, avoid racist red areas.
I moved to the US, as a Muslim and since 9/11 I had 0 discrimination where I live simply because it is mostly liberals....the only name calling, hate, bigotry I saw it was from the cons online and specifically on this very forum.
I would take the rude liberals as you call it, over the racism of the cons, their hate for mon whites like them.
I'm sorry but the cons are the biggest hypocrites on earth...they have being preaching about morals, and they votes in foe the least moral person in the US.

There are very few posts by right wingers that have any remote trace of joy. As for fear….that is what Trump and his supporters are all about.
Dude trump run on fear mongering.
Fear.of muslims
Fear of refugees
Fear of latinos
Fear of China
Keep lying to yourself.

Dude trump run on fear mongering.
Fear.of muslims
Fear of refugees
Fear of latinos
Fear of China
Keep lying to yourself.

You can file the first 3 under "fear of losing America's character to uncontrolled mass immigration" and the 4th is a no brainer, China is America's most powerful rival and they do not have our best interests in mind.

We didnt elect trump as pope
You don’t seem to understand. Your side has no credibility to talk of characteristics anymore.

Your unwavering love of a creep like Donald Trump forces your words right back down your throat.

What gall! What chutzpah for any Trumpian to even think the word ‘character’ could be used disparagingly against a political opponent!

You have lost this argument by the loathesome example you love so.

I grew up overseas, and the word out there was big cities and liberal areas in the US are more tolerant, avoid racist red areas.
I moved to the US, as a Muslim and since 9/11 I had 0 discrimination where I live simply because it is mostly liberals....the only name calling, hate, bigotry I saw it was from the cons online and specifically on this very forum.
I would take the rude liberals as you call it, over the racism of the cons, their hate for mon whites like them.
I'm sorry but the cons are the biggest hypocrites on earth...they have being preaching about morals, and they votes in foe the least moral person in the US.

There's far worse breaches of morality than being rude and getting divorced. You can thank the left's "tolerance" for degrading American values to the point that the stuff Trump says and does didn't seem like such a big deal. They're the ones who set the standards for the last few decades while conservative family values types just got steamrolled.

There's far worse breaches of morality than being rude and getting divorced. You can thank the left's "tolerance" for degrading American values to the point that the stuff Trump says and does didn't seem like such a big deal. They're the ones who set the standards for the last few decades while conservative family values types just got steamrolled.
I'm sorry but being a neutral before the election of Trump...I've seen more hatred from the so called conservatives....I gave you example.
Check this very forum racist, anti muslims, anti jews, anti immigrants, anti latinos insults all come from the so called cons.
I can take rudeness but i can't take hate.

another example of low morals of the conservatives

like him or hate him, MCcain sacrificed his life, served and fought for the US, comes Trump who dodged the draft never served, spent his year amassing wealth, sleeping in bed with the political elite from the right and left....he insulted MCcain's sacrifice, keeps on insulting him even after his death, and the conservatives are either deaf or cheering. that right there tell us a lot about the so called conservatives.

HAHAHAHAHA. fucking leftard babykillers talking about moral character is utterly hilarious, the left hates Trump. It's because he has character and they recognize the fact that they don't and never will. Here's a little message to you dumbass fktards, we don't care what you think about anything ! You cheat and pay to get in to schools that know you are too stupid to make it, and you say MAGA people don't have character? LOL, what a laugh.

ftards.jpg

Yeah...nothing says “fascist” like lowering taxes and eliminating government regulations.

Fuck’n retard. :laugh:
You're kidding, right?

Forum List

Back