Leftism Eradicates Character

Fear is no way to govern a free people. Only authoritarians and the foolish would use fear as a motivator.
I was saying some of that is reality.
Making up crazy shit isnt.
Do you deny Trump uses fear as a motivator?
No. I said that earlier.
Why would he use fear so he adjourned and so often?
Seems normal to me. Look at the Democrats
Does it seem normal that in three major speeches; his announcement to run, his acceptance speech at the convention and his inauguration he spoke of fear and dread? Is it normal that he laid out fear them proclaimed he alone could fix them?

He does not inspire, he instigated. He does not seek unity, rather division.

He lacks the essential human character to lead.

He is an instrument of fear. And that is dangerous in any nation.

And yet you now worship his orange, character-less ass.
Not at all, fragile little snowflake. Only the left worships their elected representatives. I merely acknowledge when they do well and when they don’t. And right now, President Trump is killing it as president. Astounding success with exceptional policy.

You’re just losing your shit about it because your dream of a fascist Gaystapo state is slipping further and further away as Trump resources liberty and constitutional government.

Last edited:
And yet you now worship his orange, character-less ass.
Not at all, fragile little snowflake. Only the left worships their elected representatives. I merely acknowledge when they do well and when they don’t. And right now, President Trump is killing it as president. Astounding success with exceptional policy.

You’re just losing your shit about it because your dream of a fascist Gaystapo state is slipping further and further away as Trump resources liberty and constitutional government.

Oh puhleese! You are one of his most slobbering sycophants...Which leaves you no leg to stand on when railing about "character". :lol:

Yes folks, he is really that stupid.
Says the dimwit who claims less government control = “facism”. :lmao:
animated eye rolling emoji.gif

You are one of his most slobbering sycophants...
Only the left are “slobbering sycophants” over elected representatives. Don’t project your own failures and disturbing behaviors onto conservatives, sweetie.

Except that is exactly what you do at every turn. Guess you're "the left" now. You've become everything you purport to hate, supporting with blind adoration a man with no character. You have no standing to deride anyone for "character".

You've become everything you purport to hate, supporting with blind adoration a man with no character.
All evidence to the contrary, snowflake.

It’s ok SW...the entire board is used to you being wrong every time you post. :itsok:

The evidence is your cult like adoration for a man with zero character. It's obvious that you only care about the "character" of those you disagree with. If you agree with their policies, character be damned!

View attachment 250795

It is strange the lefties scream fascism over lifting government regulations and taxes. Banning free speech, unequal justice for government officials, mob violence. That stuff just screams freedom. I'm sure if we triple the size of government, everything will work out just great. Cranking people out who believe that junk is just child abuse.

Compared to the “right side”, the “left side” represents LIBERTY for ALL ... and not only for the silver-spoon rich and bigoted cultural conservatives who relish the good old days of racism and sexism, while ignoring the poor unfortunate people in the USA and other parts of the world.
kkk is democrats. don't lecture us douchebag.

Agreed. Working americans live in a rat race. It cannot be won, but lacking character enables one to give up and quit because generally the stresses of our everyday lives are ominous. Run to work. Work tirelessly until completely exhausted. Go home....wake up. Repeat. It takes character to survive and scrape by. Leftists lack it.

I seem to know dozens of people who don't feel the same way you do.

While character is all important, and it is.... It think there is something you are missing if you see life as an un-winnable rat race, when so many don't.

View attachment 250795

You can roll your eyes.... but are you actually suggesting less government control, and less taxes, is 'fascist'?

You said Trump is trampling the constitution.... but did not Obama say in dozens of statements that he did not have constitutional authority to just change immigration law, and then he created DACA?

So Obama, a man who taught constitutional law, in his own words said he didn't have the power to do this under the constitution. Then he went ahead and did it.

Katie Pavlich - His Own Words: Obama Said He Doesn't Have Authority For Executive Amnesty 22 Times

So in his own words, Obama trampled the constitution, and you defended that, did you not? Or do you believe DACA is illegal and should be eliminated?

See, I actually believe both are unconstitutional, and wrong. You only believe one is. So which of us actually cares about Trampling the constitution and fascism?

Progressives are miserable people (look no further than USMB to see that).
It is a nightmare for another reason: Young people who are transformed into leftists almost always become less kind, less happy, and more angry.
The left’s doctrine (reject faith, embrace promiscuity, etc.) are all of things proven to create depression, anxiety, and an unhealthy lifestyle. That is only exacerbated by the ingratitude created by being taught to hate the U.S., the constitution, liberty, etc.

And yet it’s the right wing who are committing most of the suicides.

How do you explain that?

"And yet you now worship his orange, character-less ass."

Never understood the orange thing, until I realized that some bonehead did not have his monitor set right and knew dick about makeup for TV.

Just like I saw thru these leftard motherfuckers posts. Seems like every one that had the balls to even post their leftish drivel has read Saul Dubinsky's bullshit book of tardism.

I love the fact that right wingers equate healthcare and raising children and education and good jobs with being a leftist.

Can you see where that leaves the right wing. Or should I say the white wing?

Progressives are miserable people (look no further than USMB to see that).
It is a nightmare for another reason: Young people who are transformed into leftists almost always become less kind, less happy, and more angry.
The left’s doctrine (reject faith, embrace promiscuity, etc.) are all of things proven to create depression, anxiety, and an unhealthy lifestyle. That is only exacerbated by the ingratitude created by being taught to hate the U.S., the constitution, liberty, etc.

And yet it’s the right wing who are committing most of the suicides.

How do you explain that?

I'm not sure if that is true.

Atheism Has a Suicide Problem | HuffPost

Generally speaking, religious people are less suicidal, and generally happier.

Even the mindless Huff-post has to admit that.

I love the fact that right wingers equate healthcare and raising children and education and good jobs with being a leftist.

Can you see where that leaves the right wing. Or should I say the white wing?

That's odd, because I equate the lack of all those things, and the replacement of them with platitudes and empty promises, with the left-wing.

I get that you people "say" all that. But Venezuela is the typical results of all your empty talk.

Forum List

Back