Liz Warren Can't Believe That Someone Would Lie To Get Into College

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
elizabeth-warren-dna-donald-trump.jpg

Persist is right.....even in the face of undeniable fact, this woman will persist.

This woman can't stop herself from saying stupid things.

She actually commented on camera on the latest scandal of the week over Hollywood millionaires bribing and lying to get their kids into the best schools. Half of Fox News coverage and every Rightwing radio talkshow is talking about it. So of course the opportunistic Liz Warren automatically had her "Hold My Beer" moment.

To sum it up.....she said that she couldn't believe anyone thought they could get away with lying to college admissions to get their kids into the best schools in the country.
Now just wait a GD minute..........She got away with it for 30 plus years. Why would she think that?

FACT CHECK: Did Elizabeth Warren Lie About Her Native American Heritage to Land a Job at Harvard?

I just saw the video.....and I'm waiting for a story to be posted. I will update this once that happens.

Persist is right.....even in the face of undeniable fact, this woman will persist.

She actually commented on camera on the latest scandal of the week over Hollywood millionaires bribing and lying to get their kids into the best schools. Half of Fox News coverage and every Rightwing radio talkshow is talking about it. So of course the opportunistic Liz Warren automatically had her "Hold My Beer" moment.

To sum it up.....she said that she couldn't believe anyone thought they could get away with lying to college admissions to get their kids into the best schools in the country.
Now just wait a GD minute..........She got away with it for 30 plus years. Why would she think that?

FACT CHECK: Did Elizabeth Warren Lie About Her Native American Heritage to Land a Job at Harvard?

I just saw the video.....and I'm waiting for a story to be posted. I will update this once that happens.
She’s spinning in every direction faster than a Tim Allen washing machine hoping someone will stop thinking she intentionally lied to gain an advantage.

Warren is the height of hypocrisy. Another gaff on her part which will reintroduce her lies yet again to the general public. She is totally tone deaf. Wow.

I'm not sure if that is a lie, as she believed she was at the time and DNA results show that she did have navtive American blood.

I can't seem to find the part of

Did you make that up?? If so come clean or post a link.

I’m trying to figure out the point here. Because according to your link she didn’t live in a $5 million mansion. But in a $500,000 house. And she didn’t use the claim of Native American ancestry to get a job.
So what was it she got away with? And did you even bother to read your link?
This goes on the dumb threads for idiots list.

Seems Trump is the one lying, Trump said he would give $1M to charity if Elizabeth Warren took a DNA test. She wants him to pay up

Now he can donate 1 million to a charity of her choice.
Wow, that would be a good thing for her to run on.

Agree when he calls her Pocahontas, she can say where is the million bucks he promised to donate to a charity.

It escapes me why she is apologizing over this.
Democrats apologize way too much. You’ve got to stop apologizing when you’re right.
Trump lies in every second sentence. He said he commits sexual assault. He calls people names. He’s corrupt and crooked. But you don’t hear him apologizing.

This "outrage" over college admissions is just more proof that these politicians are dumber than dirt.
College admission is not and has never been a meritocracy.

Seems Trump is the one lying, Trump said he would give $1M to charity if Elizabeth Warren took a DNA test. She wants him to pay up

Agree when he calls her Pocahontas, she can say where is the million bucks he promised to donate to a charity.

Democrats apologize way too much. You’ve got to stop apologizing when you’re right.
Trump lies in every second sentence. He said he commits sexual assault. He calls people names. He’s corrupt and crooked. But you don’t hear him apologizing.

Democrats apologize way too much, you got that right, and they need to quit.

This "outrage" over college admissions is just more proof that these politicians are dumber than dirt.
College admission is not and has never been a meritocracy.

Can you say "Jared Kushner" and probably Trump and his adult kids.

I'm not sure if that is a lie, as she believed she was at the time and DNA results show that she did have navtive American blood.

She committed fraud.
She should have found out for sure if she was native American.
When I was in school they told us being native American doesn't matter if you aren't officially in a tribe. My sister is in one, but I'm not, even though we have the same genetic parents.

It's true. It was all over the news and late night monologues.

There was a caveat to the story. Take the test and prove she was an indian.

Democrats apologize way too much, you got that right, and they need to quit.
Being Democrat means never having to say you're sorry......or wrong.

You have a warped idea of right and wrong.
Fraud is still fraud.
Whether it's buying your way in or lying on an application.

Kids, it has been fairly well documented that Warren was hired at Harvard with no claim of Injun' blood, but subsequently identified herself thusly, to the glee of the ethnic accountants at that fine institution. Thereafter, she milked it aplenty until the recent revelations made her acknowledge that it was all a crock of shit.

And as stated above, the implicit proviso on Trump's million dollar bet was that the DNA test CONFIRM HER Native American ANCESTRY, which it manifestly did not.

Forum List

Back