Leftism Eradicates Character

Compared to the “right side”, the “left side” represents LIBERTY for ALL ... and not only for the silver-spoon rich and bigoted cultural conservatives who relish the good old days of racism and sexism, while ignoring the poor unfortunate people in the USA and other parts of the world.

They REALLY ARE THAT STUPID FOLKS. Every last one of them. At least that stupid.
Ha ha, is that the best retort you got?
Calling names w/out explanation or ANY reasonable logic is ... just plain stupid.
:)

Compared to the “right side”, the “left side” represents LIBERTY for ALL ... and not only for the silver-spoon rich and bigoted cultural conservatives who relish the good old days of racism and sexism, while ignoring the poor unfortunate people in the USA and other parts of the world.

Does that include all of the pygmies in New Guinea?
Yes, it includes you too.

Compared to the “right side”, the “left side” represents LIBERTY for ALL ...
Yeah...nothing says “liberty” like government mandated healthcare, government mandated retirement, etc.
Or gov mandated taxes to build/maintain roads, to police antisocial behavior (not individual liberties), to protect our nation against anti-liberty foreign govs like Putin’s Kremlin, etc.
Liberty in society is a balance act, but ALL born/citizens should experience it.

kkk is democrats. don't lecture us douchebag.
WTF? Did you not know the racist Southern states turned Republican (red states) AFTER the 1964 Civil Rights acts?
At least you’re not that dumb; you can spell “douchebag”! LOL

Progressives are miserable people (look no further than USMB to see that).
It is a nightmare for another reason: Young people who are transformed into leftists almost always become less kind, less happy, and more angry.
The left’s doctrine (reject faith, embrace promiscuity, etc.) are all of things proven to create depression, anxiety, and an unhealthy lifestyle. That is only exacerbated by the ingratitude created by being taught to hate the U.S., the constitution, liberty, etc.

It seems you are suffering from Psychological projection

I love the fact that right wingers equate healthcare and raising children and education and good jobs with being a leftist.

Can you see where that leaves the right wing. Or should I say the white wing?
Uh.....what? The left kills more babies than they birth. Of those they do birth, they consider the children to be “burdens”.

The next time you post something accurate will be the first time you’ve ever posted anything accurate.

WTF? Did you not know the racist Southern states turned Republican (red states) AFTER the 1964 Civil Rights acts?
At least you’re not that dumb; you can spell “douchebag”! LOL
WTF?!? Did you not know that’s disinformation propaganda for dimwits such as yourself?

If all of the racists abandoned the Dumbocrat Party (which was petty much 95% of the Dumbocrat Party), why doesn’t the Republican Party have about 80% of the vote? See, for your bullshit propaganda to be true, you not only have to explain why the racists went runnng to the party that ended slavery and lead the Civil Rights movement, you also have to explain what made all of those Republicans go fleeing to the party of racism.

You dumb shits always forget that second part. :lmao:

Liberty in society is a balance act, but ALL born/citizens should experience it.
Bwahahaha! Two posts in and left-wing “Mr. Liberty” is already backpedaling and abandoning liberty.

Sorry jack-ass, I don’t “balance” with my liberty. That’s what oppressive communists and socialstis do. You know the left is the party of oppression. Quite lying.

Or gov mandated taxes to build/maintain roads,
That’s local, not federal, dumb ass. :eusa_doh:
to police antisocial behavior (not individual liberties),
That’s local, not federal, dumb ass. :eusa_doh:
to protect our nation against anti-liberty foreign govs like Putin’s Kremlin, etc.
That’s the constitutional responsibility of the federal government, dumb ass. :eusa_doh:

Did you suddenly decide to play a round of “let’s see how much stupid shit I can say in a single post”? If so, you’re definitely winning. You should really try reading the U.S. Constitution sometime. You literally don’t even grasp theirmare different levels of government responsibile for different things.

A case study in how leftist tolerance of morally corrupt deviant behavior affects children. Meet Desmond, the 10 year old drag queen:
d2.jpg

This kid has about a million social media accounts full of photos for pedophiles to drool over. His online persona is obviously curated by his mentally ill mother who exploits and brainwashes her child in order to live vicariously through him:

d4.jpg

A case study in how leftist tolerance of morally corrupt deviant behavior affects children. Meet Desmond, the 10 year old drag queen:
His poor excuse for a “mom” also took him to a strip club at 2:00 a.m. where he danced for men - who threw money at him. Yeah, there won’t be any severe mental issues from that experience.

His poor excuse for a “mom” also took him to a strip club at 2:00 a.m. where he danced for men - who threw money at him. Yeah, there won’t be any severe mental issues from that experience.

I truly hope that when he grows up he chops the bitch into tiny little pieces for what she's done. I'd let him off with probation.

It is a nightmare for another reason: Young people who are transformed into leftists almost always become less kind, less happy, and more angry.
The left’s doctrine (reject faith, embrace promiscuity, etc.) are all of things proven to create depression, anxiety, and an unhealthy lifestyle. That is only exacerbated by the ingratitude created by being taught to hate the U.S., the constitution, liberty, etc.

I missed your PhD in sociology again.
Enjoying your old white fart commie SS Medicare benefits?
Still have your wife cheater pic I see.
Jealous?

I missed your PhD in sociology again.
Good thing I didn’t write the article then... :laugh:

True character cannot be eradicated. True character will always at the most critical juncture look at an idiot from either side and say "Just Fu*k You"

No surprise. The left has exactly 0 moral fiber.
The wealthy parents implicated in the scandal not only allegedly paid for direct access (i.e., admission) to colleges of their choice for their children, but some also funneled approximately $975,230 to organizations and federal politicians. The 10 highest recipients skew almost 2-to-1 Democrat ($539,320) over Republican ($245,400).
You can’t be left-wing unless you lack character.

Parents in College Scam Gave Democrats Twice as Much as GOP

Forum List

Back