Left wingers need a crash course in reality. Foreign entities have always meddled in others affairs.

If Russia interfered in our election we can take diplomatic actions against them

If Trump participated....it is treason

If Russia interfered in our election we can take diplomatic actions against them

If Trump participated....it is treason
The whole narrative about foreign meddling and the US or other nations meddling in countries elections is a talking point diversion meant to misinform. The host country does not usually have authority to prosecute or take judicial action against the foreigners meddling in their elections. They only have authority to prosecute or take judicial actions against their own citizens for conspiring or colluding. The host country is limited in its options to diplomatic actions such as sanctions or other diplomatic actions. The Russians accused of meddling do not face judicial action in America, only the Russians can take judicial action against them.

The Russian investigations are not about taking judicial action against Russians, they are about taking judicial actions against Americans who worked with the Russians.

Most notably WE HAVE.

Analysis | The long history of the U.S. interfering with elections elsewhere

Russia's attempts to influence our elections is not a surprise. It's nothing new. It also has nothing to do with our sitting president. The attempts would have taken place no matter who the nominees were.
An intelligent person could easily conclude that their actions were a direct result of our attempts to meddle in the Ukraine.
An unintelligent person believes that it's because of or attributed to Trump.
Social media and the internet provide new and more clandestine ways to influence an election. The tools make the ability of foreign governments to have greater influence on our election and not be detected.
You idiot. The world has changed and you have not figured that out. That is why you voted for Trump. You want him to turn the clock back.
First of all I COMPLETELY AGREE with you.
Second, I have labeled social media as a poison and the eventual cancer that kills us. I have even said as much on this board so my friend I am AHEAD OF THE CURVE. Once I saw all the lies and poison those sites & apps promote I deleted them and that was YEARS AGO.
Third, I never supported Trump nor did I vote for him.

Lastly bust most importantly. GO TO HELL
I may go to hell but it will not be because of your instructions or statements.
My attempt to bring truth and knowledge to you and others like you may help me get to heaven.

1. They want to take health care away from 23 million people.---they don't have health care, they have health insurance, with deductibles in the thousands, so its useless anyway. But don't let facts stand in your way.

Wait - I thought you people wanted patients to put "more skin in the game". Don't high deductibles and premiums accomplish exactly that? So what are you complaining about? Also, none of you have bothered to figure out how to lower premium and deductibles because none of you even understand the concept of health insurance in the first place. You know how you lower premiums and deductibles? UNIVERSAL COVERAGE. That's how. The larger the insurance pool, the smaller the premiums. You all had seven fucking years to think of this and you didn't. Why? There are only two answers that make any sense:

1. Because you're frauds and this whole time you opposed the ACA because Obama has his name on it.
2. Because you're lazy and this whole time you opposed the ACA because Obama has his name on it.

2. They want to make it legal to discriminate against gays--Meaning they want to actually give a private business the right to deny a cake to a gay couple when the business owner is a Christian.

Can you please explain what Christianity has to do with baking? And I thought that their God forgives their sins and Jesus died for them. So if they are experiencing harm to their religious beliefs, then their God doesn't forgive their sins which would mean they aren't Christians. And if they're not Christians, then they have no basis for their religious bigotry arguments, do they?????

3. They want to kick out 11,000,000 people including 900,000 Dreamers who probably have cleaner records and speak better English than them--They want to actually enforce immigration law. Imagine that.

No they don't. They don't want to enforce immigration law at all. If they did, they would have reformed the immigration system the last 10 years. But they didn't. Instead, they just opposed everything and wanted to demonize Dreamers. And how, exactly, should they "enforce the law"? What does that entail? Because it seems like you have no clue. Remember, it's people like Trump who use visas to import workers (because I guess American workers aren't good enough for him), then those workers overstay their visas when they expire. So where's the "enforcement of the law" supposed to come in?

4. They want to deny a woman the right to choose what she wants to do with her own body--And liberals pretend to care about babies, but kill the bastards in the womb, suck them out through a tube and throw them into the garbage. Ahhh, liberal baby lovin!!!

Give me a fucking break. If you cared about babies, you would actually give a shit about them once they're born. But you don't. Instead, you shame women into having children, then try to make having children a punishment for having sex. The irony in all this is the best way to reduce abortions is to provide free and open access to birth control, and comprehensive sex ed in schools. But you oppose those things. So how is abortion not a problem you perpetuate????

5. They want to bomb muslims-- Who killed 3000 people on 9/11 Yup we sure do, we actually want to kill those who want to kill us. Imagine that.

Who killed 3,000 on 9/11? Al Qaeda. More muslims have been killed by Islamic terrorism than westerners. You're an ignoramus. Also, 9/11 was 16 years ago. GET OVER IT. We invaded and occupied two countries on your insistence and doing so didn't reduce the threat, according to you. So why the fuck should anyone listen to anything you have to say about this?

6. They want to allow corporations to dump pollution into our water supply and belch it out into the air--Oh yes, we breathe a different set of air than liberals do, so pollute the shit out the water, fuck it.

It wouldn't be sad if it weren't true. Conservatives don't care about the environment because they all believe we're going to be Raptured anyway, so who cares what happens to the planet. You're the ones who want to abolish the EPA. You don't care about clean water and air. Period.

7. They want to take from the poor and give to the rich--If they are so poor, they have nothing to take.

Sure they do. When you cut taxes for rich people, you increase costs for things like education and health care. In Kansas, for example, you shitgoblins cut taxes, promising trickle-down that never happened, and the result was a cut to revenues that produced deficits. To close those deficits, Conservatives cut funding to education. Funding cuts to education resulted in the KS State Board of Regents raising tuition costs to make up for the gap. And increased tuition costs resulted in increased borrowing to pay for education, which resulted in increased debt.

So that's an example of how tax cuts take from the poor and give to the rich.

8. They want to let people with records of domestic violence and abuse be able to buy a gun--I don't know where the fuck you got this from. Must be deep within thine anus. But me, I say if you're out of prison you should be able to own a gun. If you're than dangerous, you should be in jail. if not, own a gun.

Maybe pay attention to things, so you don't look uninformed. Conservatives went all the way to the Supreme Court to allow wife-beaters to get guns.

9. They equate Black Lives Matter with Nazis--And liberals equate donald trump with nazis.

Well, Trump said Nazis were "very fine people"...so....

10. They defend fascism--You don't know WTF facism is so STFU.

Please whitesplain to me what fascism is, then. You're the ones who defended the Charlottesville Nazis, calling them "very good people". So you explain it, then.

11. They defend religious bigotry--Meaning republicans support freedom of religion, all religions.

Bullshit (anti-Sharia bill fly in the face of this stupid claim). Conservative religious-based bigotry arguments are destroyed in three sentences:

1. Christians believe God forgives their sins, and Jesus died for them.
2. Christians say their religious beliefs are harmed by baking gay cakes.
3. Since they believe that God forgives, then where's the harm to their religious beliefs?

<crickets>

It's OK, I don't expect you to answer this point.

Yea, they're just awful!! LOL

You are awful.

Really? Funny that with all of the news networks running 24/7, your post is the only place that this was stated.

No, the problem is that you don't seem to want to pay attention. The issue of Russian hacking has been discussed ad nauseum and the State Department even confirmed on Friday that Russia definitely hacked our voting systems.

Do you have proof? Not just someone saying it, I can find someone to say that the moon is made of cream cheese, I mean real proof.

Other than a State Department spokesperson saying it, not to mention all our Intelligence agencies, it doesn't seem like there exists a standard of proof for you because you don't want to have to admit it.

You like to twist the shit out of stuff. What REALLY happened was that Russia TRIED to hack these states. They didn't succeed in a single state. But to make it sound better, AND TO BE DISHONEST, you say they HACKED these states, not that they tried and failed.

How do you know they didn't succeed? We already know they hacked documents and then colluded with GOP PACs to coordinate propaganda on Facebook and social media in key states and districts. So is it really that much of a stretch to think they succeeded in hacking our voting systems? If they can hack into the voting systems, which your link proved that strangely you claim wasn't ever said, is it really that hard to believe they went further and changed the totals in key states and districts? Trump won by less than 100,000 votes in the aggregate between WI, PA, and MI... two of those three states had their voting systems hacked by Russia with an assist from the GOP and Conservative Movement desperate for an election win they otherwise couldn't win on the merits of their policies and ideas.

I've now proven you wrong twice without even barely trying. Why are you still here? Your credibility is nill at this point.

You've done nothing of the sort. In fact, you contradicted your own post. You said there was no proof Russia hacked our system, then go and post a link showing that Russia hacked our voting systems.

The cognitive dissonance is strong with you...

I'm a left-winger and I thought the Russia hacked the election excuse for Clinton losing a makes democrats look as dumb as the Tea Party. And Hillary isn't a left-winger.

1. I don't believe you when you claim to be a liberal considering you created this profile less than three weeks ago, and we now know that Russians have been pretending they're Americans in order to undermine our democracy

2. Russia most definitely hacked our election, and the State Department spokesperson even said so today.

3. Russia hacked not only the servers of the political opponents of their Republican comrades, but also the voting systems of at least 21 states including WI, PA, and MI.

4. Paul Manafort, Trump's campaign head for a while, was wiretapped by the FBI -while he was head of Trump's campaign- because he was a Russian "operative" (The FBI's words, not mine).

5. Flynn was working on a nuclear deal between Russia and Saudi Arabia during the transition, and lied about it.

6. Pence, the head of the transition, knew of Flynn's shady dealings yet pretended he didn't, which means he's either a liar or the worst transition head of any administration, ever.

7. Trump, who repeatedly said during the campaign that he had no business in Russia, had business in Russia and was working on business in Russia during the campaign, specifically Trump Tower Moscow which was suddenly and inexplicably cancelled after he was sworn in.

I don't care what you think. I'm not a liberal. I'm a left winger as opposed to liberal warmongers who were silent when Obama bombed seven countries and said nothing when Clinton prosecuted the racist drug war and the rate of incarceration increased and when Clinton interfered in Russia's election in the nineties.

The Russian non story was promoted by Clinton and democrat crybabies to change the subject from Clinton's inept campaign and the democrats contempt for working people, including African American people who democrats ignore once election campaigns are over. The US has interfered in other countries affairs for over one hundred years so I could care less about alleged Russian interference.

I don't care what you think.

See in order for me to take you seriously, you have to care what I think. So you come on these boards, with a brand-spankin' new profile, and spread bullshit contradictory nonsense so you can make left-wingers look bad. Think about how fucking desperate you have to be to do that shit. That fact that you deny it just shows that you lack all respect not just for others, but for yourself. You say you're a liberal or a left-wing...I don't believe you. I think you're a Conservative who is so insecure, the only thing you can do to make your shit more digestible is to pretend you're something you're not.

Putin should ask for his money back from you. No one buys your shit.

Most notably WE HAVE.

Analysis | The long history of the U.S. interfering with elections elsewhere

Russia's attempts to influence our elections is not a surprise. It's nothing new. It also has nothing to do with our sitting president. The attempts would have taken place no matter who the nominees were.
An intelligent person could easily conclude that their actions were a direct result of our attempts to meddle in the Ukraine.
An unintelligent person believes that it's because of or attributed to Trump.
even Rob Reiner acknowledges that.

The Russian non story was promoted by Clinton and democrat crybabies to change the subject from Clinton's inept campaign and the democrats contempt for working people, including African American people who democrats ignore once election campaigns are over. The US has interfered in other countries affairs for over one hundred years so I could care less about alleged Russian interference.

So your big "tell" is the same wording and verbage right-wingers used while denying the Russian collusion -and it's clear collusion, make no mistake- because you know that you cnanot win elections based on the merits of your ideas. So you cheat. You enlist the help of Russia. You suppress the vote. You do everything except evolve your positions. That's catching up with you people now.

Of course there was Russian interference, and of course there was GOP-Russian collusion. That's not up for dispute anymore. So you can take your bullshit posts and your new troll IDs and you can go fuck yourself.

I don't care what you think.

See in order for me to take you seriously, you have to care what I think. So you come on these boards, with a brand-spankin' new profile, and spread bullshit contradictory nonsense so you can make left-wingers look bad. Think about how fucking desperate you have to be to do that shit. That fact that you deny it just shows that you lack all respect not just for others, but for yourself. You say you're a liberal or a left-wing...I don't believe you. I think you're a Conservative who is so insecure, the only thing you can do to make your shit more digestible is to pretend you're something you're not.

Putin should ask for his money back from you. No one buys your shit.

Republicans are always the Traitors

Richard M. Nixon told an aide that they should find a way to secretly “monkey wrench” peace talks in Vietnam in the waning days of the 1968 campaign for fear that progress toward ending the war would hurt his chances for the presidency, according to newly discovered notes.

In a telephone conversation with H. R. Haldeman, who would go on to become White House chief of staff, Nixon gave instructions that a friendly intermediary should keep “working on” South Vietnamese leaders to persuade them not to agree to a deal before the election, according to the notes, taken by Mr. Haldeman.

The Nixon campaign’s clandestine effort to thwart President Lyndon B. Johnson’s peace initiative that fall has long been a source of controversy and scholarship. Ample evidence has emerged documenting the involvement of Nixon’s campaign. But Mr. Haldeman’s notes prove longstanding suspicions that Nixon himself was directly involved, despite his later denials.

“There’s really no doubt this was a step beyond the normal political jockeying, to interfere in an active peace negotiation given the stakes with all the lives,” said John A. Farrell, who discovered the notes at the Richard Nixon Presidential Library for his forthcoming biography, “Richard Nixon: The Life,” to be published in March by Doubleday. “This is worse than anything he did in Watergate.”

Last edited:

Forum List

Back