Left wingers need a crash course in reality. Foreign entities have always meddled in others affairs.

But I thought Conservatives said Russia did no meddling at all. Sooooooo, you've just moved the goalposts from saying Russia didn't meddle, to saying Russian meddling did happen.

A foreign power meddling in the election is one thing...when that foreign power colludes with one of the major parties and its Presidential nominee, that's an entirely different bag.
No, I said Obama declared nations interfere all the time AND Obama knew about SUPPOSED Russian interference. I did not say the lib claimed Russian interference was valid.

No, I said Obama declared nations interfere all the time AND Obama knew about SUPPOSED Russian interference. I did not say the lib claimed Russian interference was valid.

Yes, sure they interfere. We interfere regularly. The difference here is that the GOP and Trump campaign actively colluded with that foreign power. Which is a no-no that undermines their claims that they have this country's best interests at heart. How can they say that when they actively colluded with a hostile foreign power? How are we to believe that they have this country's interests at heart knowing they accepted help from Russia, while lying about it? How can we trust them?

A foreign power meddling in the election is one thing...when that foreign power colludes with one of the major parties and its Presidential nominee, that's an entirely different bag.

Agreed...like how Barry and Comey colluded with foreign agents to acquire a fake report containing Russia-generated propaganda to politically use against Trump...

...or how Democrats colluded with Ukraine to gather 'dirt' on Trump.

Trump's electoral victory is more of a rejection of Obamacare than any other single factor. The communists in the DNC with their ringleader, Obama, passed Obamacare for the sole purpose of fucking up private health insurance so they can force single payer. Hillary was a casualty of the backlash.
Republicans Romney care that Obama passed will never go away. Republicans duped you with smoke & mirrors just like Reagan did with socialized healthcare EMTALA.

Agreed...like how Barry and Comey colluded with foreign agents to acquire a fake report containing Russia-generated propaganda to politically use against Trump...

So far, nothing from the dossier has been discredited. And the FBI knew Manafort was a Russian operative while he was Trump's campaign manager. That's why they wiretapped him.

Wait - the dossier was Russian propoganda? Huh? The dossier is anti-Russian propaganda if you're gonna call it that because it implicates Trump with Russia.

Do you even understand what words mean?

How so? The FBI is independent of the Executive Branch. They're the ones who wiretapped Manafort because he is a Russian operative.

The difference here is that the GOP and Trump campaign actively colluded with that foreign power.
...Except you're lying you ass off again, pushing the same ol' lie you STILL can't substantiate with evidence because you stll don't have any evidence.

Of course, you can be the first to produce any shred of that evidence. Go for it. Let's see it...

Name the US president prior to the idiot we have now who got help from a hostile nation to get elected .

Thanks.
Libs have such short term selective memories ... Pelestinians had 'phone banks' calling Americans to promote Obama as President during an election...

Amanda Carpenter - Palestinians Phonebank for Obama

You will fucking believe anything.
I believe evidence that is presented, which snowflakes and liberals would know nothing about because they have no evidence to support their lies and false accusations...

...Except you're lying you ass off again, pushing the same ol' lie you STILL can't substantiate with evidence because you stll don't have any evidence.

There is plenty of evidence of Paul Ryan-linked PACs accepting money from Russia and then providing Russia with the electorate data they needed to run their $100K Facebook ad campaign targeting key districts. In fact, it's not even up for dispute.

Just because you refuse to accept it doesn't mean it didn't happen.

Most notably WE HAVE.

Analysis | The long history of the U.S. interfering with elections elsewhere

Russia's attempts to influence our elections is not a surprise. It's nothing new. It also has nothing to do with our sitting president. The attempts would have taken place no matter who the nominees were.
An intelligent person could easily conclude that their actions were a direct result of our attempts to meddle in the Ukraine.
An unintelligent person believes that it's because of or attributed to Trump.
Granny would excuse Trump for running commericals with Putin.

Name the US president prior to the idiot we have now who got help from a hostile nation to get elected .

Thanks.
Libs have such short term selective memories ... Pelestinians had 'phone banks' calling Americans to promote Obama as President during an election...

Amanda Carpenter - Palestinians Phonebank for Obama

You will fucking believe anything.

Don't get ticket me because you asked someone to name a president who had benefited from foreign interference and I proved that Berry potentially benefited from Palestinian phone Banks promoting him to be the next president...

It's sad how snowflakes can accept the reality...

I believe evidence that is presented

Stop bullshitting us. We know evidence means nothing to you. If it did, you would have accepted the evidence about climate change. This isn't about acceptance, this is about you being in denial.

So far, nothing from the dossier has been discredited. And the FBI knew Manafort was a Russian operative while he was Trump's campaign manager. That's why they wiretapped him.

Wait - the dossier was Russian propoganda? Huh? The dossier is anti-Russian propaganda if you're gonna call it that because it implicates Trump with Russia.

Do you even understand what words mean?

How so? The FBI is independent of the Executive Branch. They're the ones who wiretapped Manafort because he is a Russian operative.

Are you mentally ill?

There is plenty of evidence of Paul Ryan-linked PACs accepting money from Russia and then providing Russia with the electorate data they needed to run their $100K Facebook ad campaign targeting key districts. In fact, it's not even up for dispute.

Just because you refuse to accept it doesn't mean it didn't happen.
You snow flakes continue to say there is lots of evidence while failing again and again to produce any

The only reason the country is having to suffer through liberal Russia-phobia is because they can't accept the outcome of Elections...

Don't get ticket me because you asked someone to name a president who had benefited from foreign interference and I proved that Berry potentially benefited from Palestinian phone Banks promoting him to be the next president...

An untrue allegation. One you don't even support with evidence. Ridiculous. Conservatives are morally bankrupt.

I suppose this is progress. The Trumpflakes have changed their party propaganda chants from "There was no interference!" to "But interference is totally normal!".

Oddly, they expect loyal Americans to just ignore how they've been wrong about everything for months, how the Trumpflakes were all so willingly running cover for the enemies of the USA.

Trumpflakes, if you want to move from the "treasonous" category to the "probationary American" category, you'll need to show some actual contrition for allowing yourself to be used as pawns. And that will have to start with denouncing the head traitor.

Most notably WE HAVE.

Analysis | The long history of the U.S. interfering with elections elsewhere

Russia's attempts to influence our elections is not a surprise. It's nothing new. It also has nothing to do with our sitting president. The attempts would have taken place no matter who the nominees were.
An intelligent person could easily conclude that their actions were a direct result of our attempts to meddle in the Ukraine.
An unintelligent person believes that it's because of or attributed to Trump.

Does that mean the US is not allowed to have laws against foreign meddling in our elections?

You snow flakes continue to say there is lots of evidence while failing again and again to produce any

I just fucking gave you a link showing the proof. Obviously, you chose not to read it because doing so would completely undermine your entire argument. Conservatives are liars and frauds who love Putin and Russia.

The only reason the country is having to suffer through liberal Russia-phobia is because they can't accept the outcome of Elections...

The outcome of the election was that 3 million more people voted for Clinton, and that Russia hacked the voting systems of 21 states, in addition to hacking the servers of the DNC, DNCC, and DNSC then providing Conservative PACs with what they hacked to aid in the Conservative campaigns. Conservatives were in bed with Russia the entire time.

I suppose this is progress. The Trumpflakes have changed their party propaganda chants from "There was no interference!" to "But interference is totally normal!".

That's what Conservatives do...continually and consistently redefine parameters and move the goalposts because even they know their arguments are shit.

Forum List

Back