Left Admits: Racism Charges Against Tea Parties a Tactic, Not a Truth

And........that's pretty much the attitude that the GOP has about Obama. He's not supposed to be in the seat of power, because he's "beneath" that station, and therefore should not be in the White House.
Wrong. The GOP thinks Obama shouldn't be in the White House because he's a leftist whose agenda will damage the nation.

And history is proving them correct.

The left likes flinging about the "Racist!!" charge because it means they don't have to defend Obama's policies.

The last refuge and all that happy horseshit.

Hiya Dave!
Wassup! :)

And........that's pretty much the attitude that the GOP has about Obama. He's not supposed to be in the seat of power, because he's "beneath" that station, and therefore should not be in the White House.
Wrong. The GOP thinks Obama shouldn't be in the White House because he's a leftist whose agenda will damage the nation.

The left likes flinging about the "Racist!!" charge because it means they don't have to defend Obama's policies.
What's to defend? Health care availability for millions more Americans? Keeping the country from plunging into depression? Saving Detroit's auto industry, along with auto-related jobs in every state? Keeping teachers, police, firemen, essential services, etc. employed?

That's just off the top of my head.

What has he done that is so horrible? Not what you imagine he's going to do, as you're watching Glenn Beck - what has he actually done?

What's to defend? Health care availability for millions more Americans? Keeping the country from plunging into depression? Saving Detroit's auto industry, along with auto-related jobs in every state? Keeping teachers, police, firemen, essential services, etc. employed?

What has he done that is so horrible?
Nothing, if you believe that you're incapable of taking care of yourself and need the government to make all your decisions for you.
Not what you imagine he's going to do, as you're watching Glenn Beck - what has he actually done?
I've told you before...I don't watch Beck. I know you really really really want to believe I do, but that doesn't make it true.

I'll give you a moment to grasp that concept. I know it's a shock.

Nothing, if you believe that you're incapable of taking care of yourself and need the government to make all your decisions for you.
Not what you imagine he's going to do, as you're watching Glenn Beck - what has he actually done?
I've told you before...I don't watch Beck. I know you really really really want to believe I do, but that doesn't make it true.

Just like I said - you can't come up with a damn thing. It's all "Obama's gonna..." bullshit.

Thanks for playing.

Just like I said - you can't come up with a damn thing. It's all "Obama's gonna..." bullshit.

Thanks for playing.
Look, I know you think you need your hand held by Big Daddy Government. Life is scary!

But not everyone is helpless. You can give up your own freedom all day long. I don't give a shit. But don't think for a second you can give up my freedom because you've decided what's best for me.

Thanks for playing.
Look, I know you think you need your hand held by Big Daddy Government. Life is scary!

But not everyone is helpless. You can give up your own freedom all day long. I don't give a shit. But don't think for a second you can give up my freedom because you've decided what's best for me.
Pathetic. Freedom is on the verge of being wiped out, yet you can't name one damn thing.

Thanks for playing.

Pathetic. Freedom is on the verge of being wiped out, yet you can't name one damn thing.

I no longer have the freedom to decide if I want health insurance or not. This is unprecedented: The government has never before required anyone to purchase something simply for being alive.

I know you don't give a shit. But not everybody needs to be nannied all their lives.

I no longer have the freedom to decide if I want health insurance or not. This is unprecedented: The government has never before required anyone to purchase something simply for being alive.

I know you don't give a shit. But not everybody needs to be nannied all their lives.

And you're a fucking liar. You didn't have the freedom to decide previously, because it was provided to you by the USAF. And it's STILL being provided for you, by me and all the other taxpayers. And when you retire, we will still be paying for your REMF ass. Until the day you die.

Try again, faker.

And you're a fucking liar. You didn't have the freedom to decide previously, because it was provided to you by the USAF. And it's STILL being provided for you, by me and all the other taxpayers.
Hey, dumbass, I haven't been in the Air Force all my life. :lol: Sometimes I bought health insurance, sometimes I didn't. It was my choice.

YOU no longer have that freedom. But you don't mind giving your freedom away to Big Mommy Government.
And when you retire, we will still be paying for your REMF ass. Until the day you die.

Try again, faker.
"REMF"? When did you serve in combat?

Oh, that's right...you didn't. You were an REMF, too. :lol:

Oh, and to further highlight your astounding ignorance, once I retire, I will have to pay my TRICARE insurance premium. Dumbass. :lol:

And you're a fucking liar. You didn't have the freedom to decide previously, because it was provided to you by the USAF. And it's STILL being provided for you, by me and all the other taxpayers.
Hey, dumbass, I haven't been in the Air Force all my life. :lol: Sometimes I bought health insurance, sometimes I didn't. It was my choice.

YOU no longer have that freedom. But you don't mind giving your freedom away to Big Mommy Government.
And when you retire, we will still be paying for your REMF ass. Until the day you die.

Try again, faker.
"REMF"? When did you serve in combat?

Oh, that's right...you didn't. You were an REMF, too. :lol:

Oh, and to further highlight your astounding ignorance, once I retire, I will have to pay my TRICARE insurance premium. Dumbass. :lol:

Nice to know I can still get your goat.
lol.gif

So....TRICARE was invented by Obama? I don't think so. Does Obama's HCR bill mandate that you pay for Veterans Administration care? What year will that go into effect?

Forum List

Back