Left Admits: Racism Charges Against Tea Parties a Tactic, Not a Truth

race-bait_web5.jpg

So many liberals against war, but they're happy to create civil unrest in our own country.

Hey bitch bits.......might wanna take another look around.......

Last I checked, it wasn't the liberals showing up at health care rallies with signs stating that it's time to water the tree of Liberty again and loaded weapons.

It was the tea bagging assholes such as yourself.

Might wanna study the history again.

As far as the tea baggers being racist? Yep. They're pissed there's a black man in their white house. House ******* are supposed to only show up there to work and then leave, not live there (at least according to most of them).
Try again dipshit, you're wrong.

Funny, I'm pretty sure that's what liberals thought about our first and second African American Secretaries of State. And the fact that you use the N word so freely in a post leads me to believe that you more of a whited sepulcher than I originally thought.

"House ******" is a term used to describe the slaves that were allowed to work in the house instead of the field. Might wanna look into the history of that term sometime.

As far as being a racist? Nope. Didn't really know any black people when I was living in Montana, but when I got into boot camp, I realized they were pretty much like me and doing the same shit I was doing.

I have a really bad problem with racists by the way, saw a whole bunch of it in Meridian MS while going through school.

And........that's pretty much the attitude that the GOP has about Obama. He's not supposed to be in the seat of power, because he's "beneath" that station, and therefore should not be in the White House.

So Jeremy, pull yourself into that pouch and go fuck yourself.

Im now a racist for wanting our federal immigration laws enforced!!!! These morons will pay for this November 2, 2010

Im now a racist for wanting our federal immigration laws enforced!!!! These morons will pay for this November 2, 2010

No keee keee, you're not a racist dear.

You're an idiot.

I sincerely hope that your first name isn't Heather, because that would be my little cousin, and I'd be very sad to see her be as stupid as you.

he has shit stains in his underwear.

Still trying to figure out why he thinks I am Catholic.... I guess his open-mindedness makes him believe that anyone who opposes statism is Catholic?

Not sure how you get there... but .... ok.

I get that all the time. Tell a liberal you're Christian and they go into rant about the "crimes" of the Catholic Church in Europe.

And I simply counter by laughing and telling them "Hey! I'm not Catholic."

They seem to think all Christians are Catholics.

:lol::lol::lol:

I'm also been accused to being a Jew as well.

:lol::lol::lol:

Or they think you're Baptist.
And they consider Baptists "holy rollers" or snake handlers.

That's the way bigots work.

Baptists have a really fucked up view of the Bible.

Don't believe? Check the differences between Northern and Southern Baptist.

Fucked up thing? Both of 'em use the SAME FUCKING BOOK!

I'm not a misogynist. I'm a person who doesn't like stupid people.

You happen to be female, but that's not the reason I don't like you.

It's because of your posts, not your gender. Understand the difference.

I'm not a misogynist. I'm a person who doesn't like stupid people.

You happen to be female, but that's not the reason I don't like you.

It's because of your posts, not your gender. Understand the difference.

Oh I recognize the difference very clearly, and you enjoy degrading women who see things differently than you. You personalize it with gender-based insults because you're projecting your bitterness from a woman who fucked you over royally. It's classic, and a bit sad, but also somewhat amusing in a juvenile sense....so please continue.:D

Actually, I've had a lot of positive females in my life, and have learned many things from them.

Personally? I really dig women, they know stuff that dudes don't, which is why on occasion, my grandmother would shoo me out of the house and tell me to hang out with the guys in the garage.

My general response to her was that I already knew mechanics, I knew how to work and do manly things, but I was more interested in understanding what they knew, because I knew it would be useful later in life.

Most women that I've ever spent time with have told me that I'm unlike any other male that they've ever met because I like doing things they like doing.

Try again. You're failing miserably trying to pigeonhole me into some fucked up title based on what you've seen me post.

Incidentally, dudes that piss me off get the same kind of abuse that you receive.

"House ******" is a term used to describe the slaves that were allowed to work in the house instead of the field. Might wanna look into the history of that term sometime.

As far as being a racist? Nope. Didn't really know any black people when I was living in Montana, but when I got into boot camp, I realized they were pretty much like me and doing the same shit I was doing.

I have a really bad problem with racists by the way, saw a whole bunch of it in Meridian MS while going through school.

And........that's pretty much the attitude that the GOP has about Obama. He's not supposed to be in the seat of power, because he's "beneath" that station, and therefore should not be in the White House.

So Jeremy, pull yourself into that pouch and go fuck yourself.

Boot camp taught you that "they" were pretty much like you? And this turn of amazing logic and phraseology gives credence to your analysis about the GOP?

That there is comedy.

What did Boot Camp teach you about generalizations?

Actually, I've had a lot of positive females in my life, and have learned many things from them.

Personally? I really dig women, they know stuff that dudes don't, which is why on occasion, my grandmother would shoo me out of the house and tell me to hang out with the guys in the garage.

My general response to her was that I already knew mechanics, I knew how to work and do manly things, but I was more interested in understanding what they knew, because I knew it would be useful later in life.

Most women that I've ever spent time with have told me that I'm unlike any other male that they've ever met because I like doing things they like doing.

Try again. You're failing miserably trying to pigeonhole me into some fucked up title based on what you've seen me post.

Incidentally, dudes that piss me off get the same kind of abuse that you receive.

Yet you think you've got me all figured out by my 2,000+ highly confrontational and bullshit posts??:lol:

Wrong. The GOP thinks Obama shouldn't be in the White House because he's a leftist whose agenda will damage the nation.

And history is proving them correct.

The left likes flinging about the "Racist!!" charge because it means they don't have to defend Obama's policies.

Forum List

Back