Lee Harvey Oswald...innocent

lol. thanks for proving my point that your afraid of the truth,like the coward you are,you wont look at that link or read through these posts on this thread of the people i mentioned besides myself because your just like those other two idiot trolls ditzcon and candy corn troll boy,only see what you want to see and the truth scares you.so like the coward you are,you run away with your tail between your legs and come back with these kind of posts since you know you cant refute them.how pathetic you are.lol.

Lee Harvey Oswald - 1939 - 1963
The accused but never convicted assassin of John F. Kennedy.

It will remain that way for eternity...

Posters are welcome to voice their opinions, but it will not change Oswald's status...

Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts.
Daniel Patrick Moynihan

Get a life and quit drinking the KoolAid, huh? :cuckoo:

Posters are welcome to voice their opinions, but it will not change Oswald's status...

Daniel Patrick Moynihan

Yea Gunny, I can see your point just looking at your avatar

Daniel Patrick Moynihan

I can't see yours. The lamest Marine with a rifle could have hit JFK at that distance with his/her eyes closed. I could havenailed him with a Model 29 with an 8" barrel at that distance.

You conspiracy twits need to run on in to the facilities and check your panties n stuff.:cuckoo:

I can't see yours. The lamest Marine with a rifle could have hit JFK at that distance with his/her eyes closed. I could havenailed him with a Model 29 with an 8" barrel at that distance.

You conspiracy twits need to run on in to the facilities and check your panties n stuff.:cuckoo:

sir, it was pretty far. from that book suppository building, sir. :lol::lol:

Gunny, I think we need to give the twits the benefit of the doubt. Hell, there is ZERO evidence of a second gunman for sure. But theres JUST AS MUCH evidence of a THIRD, FOURTH, FIFTH....FIFTIETH OR ONE HUNDREDTH gunman as well.

I wouldn't have been surprised if, for that one day, Cameroon had invaded us, popped our President, and then went back to Africa. The evidence of a supposed second gunman and the evidence of the Cameroon Connection weigh exactly the same; 0.0 grams.

Gee Gunny, why would you need a rifle...you could leap out of the 6th floor window, land on the trunk, lop of his head with your battle axe, then leap right back into the 6th floor window so fast no one would ever know what happened.

'Conspiracy twits'... you mean the brain dead morons convinced Barack Obama is secretly a muslim that is working with Iran to attack Israel, or that Obama is not a US citizen and was really born in Kenya, or that his health care reform is a Bolshevik death panel plot to round up senior citizens and kill grandma and grandpa, or the new missile defense logo is evidence of Obama’s ‘Submission To Shariah’, or that Obama's "civilian national security force" is his secret army and it's "what Hitler did with the SS," or Obama's speaking to schoolchildren is really 'Recruiting for Hitler Youth', or that Obama created a phony swine flu to get Kathleen Sebelius confirmed as Sec. of Health and Human Services, or that global warming is a giant communist plot by people that wear plastic pocket protectors and horn rimmed glasses to feed their insatiable appetite for power and money???

Gee Gunny, why would you need a rifle...you could leap out of the 6th floor window, land on the trunk, lop of his head with your battle axe, then leap right back into the 6th floor window so fast no one would ever know what happened.

'Conspiracy twits'... you mean the brain dead morons convinced Barack Obama is secretly a muslim that is working with Iran to attack Israel, or that Obama is not a US citizen and was really born in Kenya, or that his health care reform is a Bolshevik death panel plot to round up senior citizens and kill grandma and grandpa, or the new missile defense logo is evidence of Obama’s ‘Submission To Shariah’, or that Obama's "civilian national security force" is his secret army and it's "what Hitler did with the SS," or Obama's speaking to schoolchildren is really 'Recruiting for Hitler Youth', or that Obama created a phony swine flu to get Kathleen Sebelius confirmed as Sec. of Health and Human Services, or that global warming is a giant communist plot by people that wear plastic pocket protectors and horn rimmed glasses to feed their insatiable appetite for power and money???

Just out of curiosity, 3 people on here said Oswald had nothing to do with it...why aren't you continuously screaming at them? You said he did it; they said he didn't. WTF?

Just out of curiosity, 3 people on here said Oswald had nothing to do with it...why aren't you continuously screaming at them? You said he did it; they said he didn't. WTF?

First you tried to use guilt by association, that I had to take responsibility for their point of view. I was talking to you, not talking to them. What don't you comprehend?

You ignored evidence I provided, so your argument is invalid.

First you tried to use guilt by association, that I had to take responsibility for their point of view. I was talking to you, not talking to them. What don't you comprehend?

I said "you win" did I not?

As for "guilt by association" thats your problem that only the most idiotic members of society share your views. If I had views that were harbored by Terral, EOTS, 9/11Rimjob and others here, it would sure as shit cause me to re-think my approach. Or do you believe that the stoplights blinking at Main and Washington avenues are part of "something big"?

I'm just curious why you won't stand up for your beliefs in the face of all of those who disagree; instead of just some of them who disagree? You seem...well not seem...you are pretty disingenuous since you are not doing that. Just a question; one that you're afraid to answer.

Check please.

As for "guilt by association" thats your problem that only the most idiotic members of society share your views. If I had views that were harbored byTerral, EOTS, 9/11Rimjob and others here, it would sure as shit cause me to re-think my approach. Or do you believe that the stoplights blinking at Main and Washington avenues are part of "something big"?

I'm just curious why you won't stand up for your beliefs in the face of all of those who disagree; instead of just some of them who disagree? You seem...well not seem...you are pretty disingenuous since you are not doing that. Just a question; one that you're afraid to answer.

Check please.

No, guilt by association is your problem and you used it as an excuse. You want to paint everyone with the same 'conspiracy nut' brush. You are unable or unwilling to approach this case with an open mind and you are also unable or unwilling to participate in a debate based on evidence, logic and scientific laws. Instead, you base your beliefs and argument on your intrinsic preconceptions. Your argument is profiling and classifying people. They are YOUR prejudices and YOUR need to conform. The laws of physics never take a vacation, even if it is the President of the United States. Whether Oswald or someone else fired from the TSDB, one set of wounds (Connolly's) match that location. So there was a gunman in that general location. I don't really care what his name is.

I am not a conspiracy theorist. But I refuse to just dismiss a conspiracy when the evidence is overwhelming there was one. The evidence in the assassination of President Kennedy is overwhelming that Oswald or any one lone gunman in the 6th floor of the TSDB COULD NOT inflict all the wounds. THUS, the evidence supports there was more than one gunman in more than one location. Maybe if you would invest the time and effort I have, you would be more informed about the nature and the scope of the anomalies and scientific evidence that does not add up to a lone gunman.

I don't speak for any other posters on this board, and they don't speak for me. I can't fathom why that fact isn't clear to you.

Do you share the views of the most idiotic members of society that:
Barack Obama is secretly a muslim that is working with Iran to attack Israel, or that Obama is not a US citizen and was really born in Kenya, or that his health care reform is a Bolshevik death panel plot to round up senior citizens and kill grandma and grandpa, or the new missile defense logo is evidence of Obama’s ‘Submission To Shariah’, or that Obama's "civilian national security force" is his secret army and it's "what Hitler did with the SS," or Obama's speaking to schoolchildren is really 'Recruiting for Hitler Youth', or that Obama created a phony swine flu to get Kathleen Sebelius confirmed as Sec. of Health and Human Services, or that global warming is a giant communist plot by people that wear plastic pocket protectors and horn rimmed glasses to feed their insatiable appetite for power and money???

this is a really really great book that people should read interested in the truth.Its called Murder In Dealy Plaza.what we know now that we didn't know then about the death of JFK by James Fetzer PHD. On the back cover of the page it goes on to say by Fetzer-We now no vastly more about the killing of John F Kennedy than was known 40 years ago.New evidence has been uncovered by the bold application
of scientific and technolgical expertise to the assassination records,including the film,photographic,and autopsy records.Murder in Dealy Plaza presents the best of the new assassination research,and clearly explains the significance of these findings for the credibility of the official story.

It then goes on to say-"No jury would have convicted Lee Harvey Oswald in the face of the arguments set forth in this excellent volume.Murder In Dealy Plaza masterfully exposes the fallacies of The Warren Commission Report through objective,incontrovertible,medical,scientific,and investigative analyses of both old and new evidence.The conclusions are as solid as the creditials and research experience of the contributing authors." by Cyril Wecht M.D,J.D,Coroner,allegheny county,past president of American Acedemy Of Forensic Scientists and american College Of Legal medicine. "something else it doesnt mention is Wecht is a very credible person in the fact that he has done over 10,000 autopsys so he knows what he is talking about that oswald could not have pulled the trigger."

It then goes on to say Murder In Dealy Plaza is a deeply disturbing book which documents the deceit and deception that marked the governments handling of the evidence in The Kennedy assassination.The authors,all highly skilled professionals,describe the coverup,from the falsification of the autopsy results to the alteration of the zapruder film.Michael Kurtz,author of Crime Of The Century.

thats why folks this is a MUST READ BOOK!!!!!! which tears apart the fairy tale that oswald was the loan assassian.the pics already do that anyways cause like I said,they show a gunman firing a rifle behind the picket fence that witnesses reported but was ignored by the warren commission and those witnesses were intimidated by dallas police authorities to change their story as well.

Last edited:

As for "guilt by association" thats your problem that only the most idiotic members of society share your views. If I had views that were harbored byTerral, EOTS, 9/11Rimjob and others here, it would sure as shit cause me to re-think my approach. Or do you believe that the stoplights blinking at Main and Washington avenues are part of "something big"?

Check please.

No, guilt by association is your problem and you used it as an excuse. You want to paint everyone with the same 'conspiracy nut' brush.

Well, I'll let the public decide whose problem it is. If you think those of us who feel the case is closed are the ones who have some 'splaining to do, why is it you never see a special about us on TV ridiculing us? Just wondering.

You are unable or unwilling to approach this case with an open mind and you are also unable or unwilling to participate in a debate based on evidence, logic and scientific laws.
Plam print on the gun? Oswald's
Picture of man olding the gun? Oswald
Shots that killed JFK fired from...a building where Oswald worked.
Suspicious actions (to say the very least) after JFK was killed? Oswald's
Who popped a cop in Oak Cliff after JFK was shot? Oswald.

No other evidence exists (in the real world) of a second gunman; Just Oswald.

See sonny, that is evidence; not your memo that you've trumped up into something you think is substantial.

Instead, you base your beliefs and argument on your intrinsic preconceptions. Your argument is profiling and classifying people. They are YOUR prejudices and YOUR need to conform. The laws of physics never take a vacation, even if it is the President of the United States. Whether Oswald or someone else fired from the TSDB, one set of wounds (Connolly's) match that location. So there was a gunman in that general location. I don't really care what his name is.

I'll give you a hint as to the name *whispering* O-S-W-A-L-D

I am not a conspiracy theorist.

BULLSHIT ALERT!!!!

But I refuse to just dismiss a conspiracy when the evidence is overwhelming there was one. The evidence in the assassination of President Kennedy is overwhelming that Oswald or any one lone gunman in the 6th floor of the TSDB COULD NOT inflict all the wounds. THUS, the evidence supports there was more than one gunman in more than one location.
Its just that nobody saw the 2nd gunman, the bullets from the 2nd gun, or any physical evidence pointing to a second gunman (shell casings, weapon, footprints, discarded gloves, etc...). Why not a 3rd gunman if that is your threshold for beliving there was a
2nd gunman? Why not a 4th? Why not 75 of them? Just as much evidence of the 3rd, 4th, or 75th gunman exists as there is for the 2nd. Hmm.

I don't speak for any other posters on this board, and they don't speak for me. I can't fathom why that fact isn't clear to you.
That fact is clear but if you care at all about your topic and aren't here just to spout off, you'd take all of those who disagree with you to task, just not me. But for some reason, you let your fellow whackjobs say Oswald had nothing to do with off with a nod to their "research". LOL

No, I believe Oswald acted alone but you're being too hard on yourself and your fellow whack jobs.

Barack Obama is secretly a muslim that is working with Iran to attack Israel, or that Obama is not a US citizen and was really born in Kenya, or that his health care reform is a Bolshevik death panel plot to round up senior citizens and kill grandma and grandpa, or the new missile defense logo is evidence of Obama’s ‘Submission To Shariah’, or that Obama's "civilian national security force" is his secret army and it's "what Hitler did with the SS," or Obama's speaking to schoolchildren is really 'Recruiting for Hitler Youth', or that Obama created a phony swine flu to get Kathleen Sebelius confirmed as Sec. of Health and Human Services, or that global warming is a giant communist plot by people that wear plastic pocket protectors and horn rimmed glasses to feed their insatiable appetite for power and money???

No but then again I never made such a claim that someone contradicts. When they do say our President isn't a citizen, I weigh in that he is. I think you've checked out when you start talking about swine flu and pocket protectors etc...

The bottom line is that in this thread 2 or 3 people have stated that Oswald had nothing to do with it. You said he did. Yet you're not in the mood to take them to task? One has to wonder why. I think you know that he did, that he acted alone, and you're simply here just to try to gain some bizarre form of noteriety by claiming opposite. In short pal; if you believe what you're saying, youd take anybody who opposed you to task (I didn't say any of the crap about Obama slick); not just because you get more attention from someone who totally disagrees with you (me) than those who partially disagree with you.

Be a man for a change; sack up and bring it to them. Curvelight has the women's wing covered.

Damn this guy is extremely dense. He is so dense that he doesnt realise your not screaming at those people that posted in the beginning ignorant of the facts because those people ran off with their tail between their legs when we started giving evidence and facts that refute the official version.lol

Check please.

No, guilt by association is your problem and you used it as an excuse. You want to paint everyone with the same 'conspiracy nut' brush. You are unable or unwilling to approach this case with an open mind and you are also unable or unwilling to participate in a debate based on evidence, logic and scientific laws. Instead, you base your beliefs and argument on your intrinsic preconceptions. Your argument is profiling and classifying people. They are YOUR prejudices and YOUR need to conform. The laws of physics never take a vacation, even if it is the President of the United States. Whether Oswald or someone else fired from the TSDB, one set of wounds (Connolly's) match that location. So there was a gunman in that general location. I don't really care what his name is.

I am not a conspiracy theorist. But I refuse to just dismiss a conspiracy when the evidence is overwhelming there was one. The evidence in the assassination of President Kennedy is overwhelming that Oswald or any one lone gunman in the 6th floor of the TSDB COULD NOT inflict all the wounds. THUS, the evidence supports there was more than one gunman in more than one location. Maybe if you would invest the time and effort I have, you would be more informed about the nature and the scope of the anomalies and scientific evidence that does not add up to a lone gunman.

Have you seen the obama deception video I posted earlier? Its a must see video if you havent.it talks about the kennedy assassination in it.Also these are two must see videos you need to look at if you havent.The first one talks about WHY the secret service let down their protection that day and had no interest in protecting him.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DI70I0jKFw8[/ame]

The second one here below proves who was the REAL gunman that fired the head shot to the face.dont mention it to these people after watching it who it was,lets see them watch it and comment on it to prove that they watched it.doubt they will,the people that posted on the first page defending the fairy tale that oswald did it,only see what they WANT to see so they wont watch it of course.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFIlX0HjkmI[/ame]

Last edited:

Check please.

No, guilt by association is your problem and you used it as an excuse. You want to paint everyone with the same 'conspiracy nut' brush.

Well, I'll let the public decide whose problem it is. If you think those of us who feel the case is closed are the ones who have some 'splaining to do, why is it you never see a special about us on TV ridiculing us? Just wondering.

See sonny, that is evidence; not your memo that you've trumped up into something you think is substantial.

BULLSHIT ALERT!!!!

Its just that nobody saw the 2nd gunman, the bullets from the 2nd gun, or any physical evidence pointing to a second gunman (shell casings, weapon, footprints, discarded gloves, etc...). Why not a 3rd gunman if that is your threshold for beliving there was a
2nd gunman? Why not a 4th? Why not 75 of them? Just as much evidence of the 3rd, 4th, or 75th gunman exists as there is for the 2nd. Hmm.

That fact is clear but if you care at all about your topic and aren't here just to spout off, you'd take all of those who disagree with you to task, just not me. But for some reason, you let your fellow whackjobs say Oswald had nothing to do with off with a nod to their "research". LOL

No, I believe Oswald acted alone but you're being too hard on yourself and your fellow whack jobs.

No but then again I never made such a claim that someone contradicts. When they do say our President isn't a citizen, I weigh in that he is. I think you've checked out when you start talking about swine flu and pocket protectors etc...

The bottom line is that in this thread 2 or 3 people have stated that Oswald had nothing to do with it. You said he did. Yet you're not in the mood to take them to task? One has to wonder why. I think you know that he did, that he acted alone, and you're simply here just to try to gain some bizarre form of noteriety by claiming opposite. In short pal; if you believe what you're saying, youd take anybody who opposed you to task (I didn't say any of the crap about Obama slick); not just because you get more attention from someone who totally disagrees with you (me) than those who partially disagree with you.

Be a man for a change; sack up and bring it to them. Curvelight has the women's wing covered.

You want me to 'be a man'? When are you going to start? When I've posted evidence, you refuse to look at it, claiming you're not really interested in the case. When confronted with facts and anomalies that contradict the single bullet theory that you can't answer, you quit.

If you want to let the public decide...you LOSE big time...over 70% of Americans don't believe the Warren Report. So start 'splainin'...

You mentioned 'special about us on TV ridiculing us'...tell me more. I want to hear the logic and what was said. Was the special on the JFK assassination?

As far as trying to get me to take on other posters on this thread, I wasn't talking to them. I was talking to you. And they were talking to you, not to me. You need to stop acting like an ass. I have no control over others.

You continue to ask me to buy YOUR faith in the Warren Report, the government and the 'official' version to the truth. But you continue to present as 'fact' evidence that was gathered and reported by the FBI. The SAME FBI that was complicit with the memo.

I told you I am not a conspiracy theorist, your response was to yell foul at the top of your lungs. OK, then YOU tell me what I believe and what I don't believe Einstein. 911, Pearl Harbor, area 51 etc, etc...

BULLSHIT ALERT!!!!

Same old dopey BS

All facts point toward Oswald--all of them do. Prints, photos, opportunity, motive, actions after the shooting.

Did you see The History Channel's Unsolved History version? Explains that he could have taken the shots and be seen 4 flights below 48 seconds later when the cops gave him 90 seconds. It basically slam dunk's your "case" into the garbage compactor where it belongs. Oh, I'm sorry, I forgot; they're in on it too. :lol: Its probably too main-stream for you so heres a conspriacy-whackjob special--a You Tube video-- It is something that would cause most people to chuckle--blaming homicidal bankers for the execution of numerous Presidents. Yeah, real sane.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFIlX0HjkmI[/ame]

But hey, at least you're playing the universal conspiracy whacko manual to the letter by proving over and over what a nutjob you are. So please don't let that stop you.

Check please.

Last edited:

BULLSHIT ALERT!!!!

Same old dopey BS

All facts point toward Oswald--all of them do. Prints, photos, opportunity, motive, actions after the shooting.

Did you see The History Channel's Unsolved History version? Explains that he could have taken the shots and be seen 4 flights below 48 seconds later when the cops gave him 90 seconds. It basically slam dunk's your "case" into the garbage compactor where it belongs. Oh, I'm sorry, I forgot; they're in on it too. :lol: Its probably too main-stream for you so heres a conspriacy-whackjob special--a You Tube video-- It is something that would cause most people to chuckle--blaming homicidal bankers for the execution of numerous Presidents. Yeah, real sane.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFIlX0HjkmI]YouTube - House of Rothschild vs U.S. Presidents[/ame]

But hey, at least you're playing the universal conspiracy whacko manual to the letter by proving over and over what a nutjob you are. So please don't let that stop you.

Check please.

What's going on here candycorn? Now you are attributing quotes to me that I never said? You accuse me of theories I didn't mention. Are you that dishonest?

You have the right to your opinion about the JFK assassination, but there are valid reasons the overwhelming majority of Americans don't believe the Warren Commission. I suggest you spend some time looking into the case.

I've tried to keep this discussion to physical evidence that anyone can see. I never asked you to trust me, just to trust your own eyes, ears and brain. You refused to look at most of the evidence I posted. But even when I showed you how the Warren Commission moved the entrance wound in the President up and to the right from his back to his neck, you refused to see it. You dismissed it. It should raise questions and create some doubt in the findings of the Warren Commission, useless you have a built in bias or agenda.

We never even made it to the fatal head wound, but if you say the Warren Commission is right, then explain how Oswald was able to move the Texas School Book Depository Building to the opposite side Elm St?

MI12.jpg

The palm print on the rifle that killed JFK belongs to Oswald.
The picture of a person posiing with the rifle that killed JFK features Oswald.
The Dallas police officer who was killed after JFK was killed was killed by Oswald.
The fatal shots from the rifle that killed JFK came from the place where Oswald worked.
The Dallas police department placed Oswald in the building after the execution.

The evidence of a second shooter in Dealey Plaza doesn't exist. As much evidence of a third, fourth, fiftieth or hundredth shooter exists as does evidence of a second shooter.

Those are the facts and they are not in dispute.

Please keep up with your skadoodles and pointless videos like Terral does. The once palpable line between you and fringe idiocy is blurring more and more by the second.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back