Proof of controlled corp media propaganda blitz by corp government

Nov 15, 2009
Texas GOP Gubernatorial Candidate Questions Government Involvement in 9/11

AUSTIN, Texas -- A Republican gubernatorial candidate said Thursday she has questions about whether the U.S. government was involved in the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks -- a statement she swiftly backed away from and one that drew immediate criticism from her better-known rivals in the race.

Gov. Rick Perry and Sen. Kay Bailey Hutchison dismissed the comments made by Debra Medina on the Glenn Beck Show that there were "some very good arguments" that the U.S. was involved in bringing down the World Trade Center on Sept. 11, 2001.

"I don't have all of the evidence there, Glenn," Medina said. "I think some very good questions have been raised. In that regard there's some very good arguments and I think the American people have not seen all the evidence there."

Medina later released a statement saying she did not believe the government was involved in the attacks.

FOXNews.com - Texas GOP Gubernatorial Candidate Questions Government Involvement in 9/11

AUSTIN, Texas -- A Republican gubernatorial candidate said Thursday she has questions about whether the U.S. government was involved in the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks -- a statement she swiftly backed away from and one that drew immediate criticism from her better-known rivals in the race.

Gov. Rick Perry and Sen. Kay Bailey Hutchison dismissed the comments made by Debra Medina on the Glenn Beck Show that there were "some very good arguments" that the U.S. was involved in bringing down the World Trade Center on Sept. 11, 2001.

"I don't have all of the evidence there, Glenn," Medina said. "I think some very good questions have been raised. In that regard there's some very good arguments and I think the American people have not seen all the evidence there."

Medina later released a statement saying she did not believe the government was involved in the attacks.

FOXNews.com - Texas GOP Gubernatorial Candidate Questions Government Involvement in 9/11

I never lived in TX, but have always enjoyed visiting Austin and San Antonio. I happened to be in Dallas a few days during the last election cycle and picked up a bumper sticker for Kinky Freedman. He ran for governor last time in TX and i understand he actually got quite a few votes.
I kinda support states rights to choose their own governors, and given that she is getting this kind of press, doubt she will get elected. Still, if they elect her, it is their choice.
Do you live in TX? What do you know about the chances of her getting elected?

I never lived in TX, but have always enjoyed visiting Austin and San Antonio. I happened to be in Dallas a few days during the last election cycle and picked up a bumper sticker for Kinky Freedman. He ran for governor last time in TX and i understand he actually got quite a few votes.
I kinda support states rights to choose their own governors, and given that she is getting this kind of press, doubt she will get elected. Still, if they elect her, it is their choice.

Never been to Texas but wouldn't mind visiting someday.

I suspect the fact that anyone that may pose a risk to the "official story" will be demolished by todays controlled media to keep them from gaining popularity and therefore keeping them from a government position. Media propaganda is the key to keep the key players in office. The only way to achieve this is follow the money through our corporate run government who's connected with corporate media making them one in the same.

Never been to Texas but wouldn't mind visiting someday.

I suspect the fact that anyone that may pose a risk to the "official story" will be demolished by todays controlled media to keep them from gaining popularity and therefore keeping them from a government position. Media propaganda is the key to keep the key players in office. The only way to achieve this is follow the money through our corporate run government who's connected with corporate media making them one in the same.

I don't know, TX politics is wide open as far as i can tell.
Do you know who kinky freedman is? He got quite a few votes, especially for an old hippy 60's radical type guy. He is pretty funny in his comedy act.
And he came in with a lot of votes, last time, in TX.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eeo7H7WeAD0]YouTube - Kinky Friedman for Texas Governor 2006: Time to Vote Again[/ame]

How is the news article an indication of corp controlled media? Was that just hype?

It would seem that proof of corporate controlled media is self-evident, based on the fact that all the mainstream media are owned by corporations.

Forum List

Back