Bush killed Tony Soprano.

elvis

Rookie
Sep 15, 2008
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnT7nYbCSvM]YouTube - The Sopranos Final Scene[/ame]

Isn't the guy in the Members only jacket Bush's cousin?

Discuss.

Damn you for the horrible flashbacks of having to watch this.

Although this is a nod to The Godfather, he's still alive.

David Chase Strongly Suggests Tony Soprano Didn't Get Whacked - Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Arts And Entertainment - FOXNews.com
Breaking his silence months after the HBO mob drama ended its run, he is offering a belated explanation for that blackout at the restaurant. He strongly suggests that, no, Tony Soprano didn't get whacked moments later as he munched onion rings with his family at Holsten's. And mostly Chase wonders why so many viewers got so worked up over the series' non-finish.

"There WAS a war going on that week, and attempted terror attacks in London," says Chase. "But these people were talking about onion rings."

Chase says the New Jersey mob boss "had been people's alter ego. They had gleefully watched him rob, kill, pillage, lie and cheat. They had cheered him on. And then, all of a sudden, they wanted to see him punished for all that. They wanted 'justice'...

"The pathetic thing — to me — was how much they wanted HIS blood, after cheering him on for eight years."

Originally, I didn't want any credits at all," says Chase. "I just wanted the black screen to go the length of the credits — all the way to the HBO `whoosh' sound. But the Directors Guild wouldn't give us a waiver."

Can't wait for the movie.

I bet your right elvis. After all, they showed plenty of assinations on the sopranos, and there was no other reason to exclude this scene, if it were not the intention to cover up bush involvement.
I fear for your safety man, close the blinds at least. Once they find out that you found out, your gonna be toast!

I bet your right elvis. After all, they showed plenty of assinations on the sopranos, and there was no other reason to exclude this scene, if it were not the intention to cover up bush involvement.
I fear for your safety man, close the blinds at least. Once they find out that you found out, your gonna be toast!

He could always hide out in the 15th District of Arizona with you. :eusa_shhh:

He could always hide out in the 15th District of Arizona with you. :eusa_shhh:

wait, buenos aires - great place to hideout that right?

You know, despite all the talki about it, the 15th district still exists on recovery.gov or whatever the link is. Or at least the last time I checked.
I say once they fix it, I will change my sig.
I enjoy being king-it's good to be king. Even if it's just a imaginary congressional district.
It's also quite a responsibility, I was forced by the populace to take control, and provide essential services and all.

• Banned
The illuminati parked extra cars across the street from the restaurant, so Meadow would have to parallel park, and thus wouldn't be there to break up the shooting.

Forum List

Back