Lee Harvey Oswald...innocent

thank you for addressing my post and giving your thoughts on it and doing so in a mature manner.I wish more people here would be like you and be open minded and willing to think outside the box and not have the mindset that since the mainstream media, government and school systems said so, that its automaticaly the truth. therefore whatever the doctors,policemen witnesses,ballistics and forensic experts say is wrong.:cuckoo:thats their logic that so many of them have around here though.:rolleyes:

The CIA definetely had more to gain by his assassination more than anybody for sure.after the disasterous bay of pigs invasion failed-and it was the CIA that was responsible for that failure,they lied to kennedy from the very start about it all.when He wouldnt call for military air support after the CIA told him there would be no military involvement,many of the top brass right wingers in the CIA felt betrayed by him and was being soft on communism. after that disaster,Kennedy made a public speech that he threatened to splinter the CIA into a thousand pieces and scatter it to the four winds.That was a major mistake on his part and his undoing.

Thank god we had the disaterous bay of pigs invasion because after that event,Kennedy stopped listening to the advise of the military brass and started listening to his own people on his staff.His aides.and by doing so,listening to them,he averted us from getting into a nuclear war with russia. There were shock waves among people in the CIA when he made that statement he was going to get rid of them.they of course were not about to let that happen thats why the CIA is still around but kennedy is dead.The CIA is the reason the world is in such the mess that it is so the kennedy assassination still affects us today.

Eisenhower even warned the people in his farewell address to be aware of the military industrial complex and guard against its influence on america.americans of course did not heed that warning and ignored it.Its a good thing Kennedty got elected and not Dick Nixon cause Nixon if he had got elected,he would have tried to bomb russia like the CIA wanted JFK to do and WOULD have gotten us into a nuclear war with them.He even admitted in later years saying-I would have gone in.

See Kennedy inherited the CIA'S war against castro and the bay of pigs from Eisenhower as you already know.It was drawn up during Eisenhowers last year.The CIA they thought their man Nixon would get elected so they already planned the invasion under Nixon.Dick Nixon was running all these secret covert wars for the CIA under Eisenhower when he was vice president under him.so secret,that even Eisenhower did not know about them.So they assumed he was going to get elected and planned the invasion with the thought of Nixon getting elected.when that did not happen,they had to change their plans.

They had it designed under Nixon,where if HE got elected,the invasion would succeed.But when Kennedy got elected,they drew it up so that it would fail so he would look incompetent and the government could say-you guys got the wrong guy in there.They also never thought that kennedy would fire the head brass of the CIA and take full responsibility for the disaster.they thought he was going to play their game and do what he easily could have done but didnt,which is use plausiblie deniability and tell the american people something like-I had no idea this was going on,this invasion was planned by the CIA and I knew nothing about it.He easily could have done that and thats what they thought he would do but what does he do? He stands up in front of the american people and says-I screwed up,I take full responsiblity for this.I knew what was going on and I should have done something about it.that was basically what he told the american people.

and whats he do after that? he goes and fires Alan Dulles the CIA director.This was unpresidented to go and fire the top brass.That of course was his huge mistake.Dulles later wound up of course being the main overseer in charge of the warren commission.that was like asking the fox to guard the henhouse.same thing.

The president is just a puppet for the military industrial complex.The message sent on nov 22nd 1963 was crystal clear to incoming presidents.do what your told,or end up like kennedy.Kennedy was the last true president we had because he wasnt a puppet for the military industrial complex.Thats the way its suppose to be but its not.He did not do what they told him to do and he paid the price for it.He was stepping on some very powerful toes in washinging.By chance have you seen this video,The Obama Deception? if not,I highly recommend you watch it.It goes into great detail how Kennedy was the last true president we had and why he had to be killed by the CIA and how there is no difference between the two parties.I highly recommend it so much I have the link to it in my sig under MUST SEE VIDEO.here it is,please watch it if you havent seen it.

YouTube - The Obama Deception HQ Full length version

It's not so much that the CIA itself as a whole had the most to gain from JFK's death but that a faction inside the CIA desired his death. Even J. Edgar didn't muck with these particular guys because he knew what they were capable of. He was also complicit in the whole affair for his own reasons.

Fifteen years ago my wife and I were vacationing in Southern Florida in the Everglades. We had spent four different winters down there in succession since 1994. The second winter in Florida I purchased a boat for use in off-shore and back country fishing. I had met an older retired gentleman the winter previous and a close friendship evolved between the two of us. This older gentleman didn't consider myself and my wife as Yankee's. He said to me one day, "You and ______ are different. You're not like most of them Yankees who come down here and try to bull everybody around." He and many others from South Florida treated us more like their family. This was true of most of the original families we met during the years we spent in the Everglades. They were very gracious and 'looked out' for the both of us. I am to this day endeared to them all and I would very much like to see them again.

During one of the winters in particular my friend the old man and I had a certain conversation. It involved the taking away of the hook and line fisherman's rights. I wanted to know more about how they were put out of business. He told me James Watt got fired and they put this other SOB in there and he cancelled Watt's agreement on keeping the hook and liner's in there. I told the old man that s.o.b. was the governor from the state I was living in at the time. The old man said to me, "If you can get him down here you won't have to worry about buying him a round trip ticket back home. He won't need it. If you can get this done and get him down here you and your wife will never have to work again as long as you live."

I thought he was joking so I asked him, "___ are you serious?" he responded to me, "You can bet your life on it." I asked him what would happen to the man and he said, "We'll do the same thing we did to Kennedy." I asked my old friend, "Do you hate him that much?" He said, "It's not a matter of hate. It's a matter of these s.o.b.'s putting the working people of the country out and getting others killed. They come down here making fun of us and then want help to do their dirty work. We help 'em out and then they ditch our asses and get a bunch of good men killed." I asked him "What do you mean get you killed?" He said, "Kennedy and the Bay Of Pigs. Ever heard of that?" I said "Yeah, but I was just a little kid in grade school back then." I asked him about what happened down there (Cuba) and he told me his version and about how Kennedy welched on his promise for air support and then didn't provide it. He inferred that JFK was just another lying politician whom they had helped get in office. "We put him in there and we took him out." I said, "I thought Oswald killed Kennedy." He said, "That's what you're supposed to think. Look, Oswald never fired a shot. OK? And that's all you ever need to know." He was getting upset so I dropped it and we never talked about it again. This is the last time I'll ever say anything about the matter to anyone. As far as I am concerned, it's over with and done.

does that mean you wont talk to me in more depth about it in a pm? that is some very interesting stuff there.:clap2: yeah your so right,yeah thats the mistake that everybody makes when you tell them that the CIA did it.they automatically think when you say the CIA killed him that the whole agencys itself authorized it which is not the case.They would never be able to get away with like giving out a memo and telling everybody were going to get rid of kennedy or anything like that.

It wasnt the agency itself that did it but people in high positions of power within the CIA that orchestrated it and pulled it off.these were people in the agency that felt betrayed by Kennedy.Top Brass people planned it and they hired certain agents they knew would keep quiet to pull it off.it wasnt the government itself that pulled it off,but people in high positions of power WITHIN the government.

some people around here,they can admit that there was more than one gunman involved because the evidence is overwhelming there were at least a couple shooters behind the grassy knoll as some witnesses say a gunman firing behind the picket fence.But they dont want to acknowledge their own government did it so they fool themselves by telling themselves the mob did it but the mob alone couldnt have done it cause they did not have the power to to tell the secret service to change the parade route or make the mainstream media go to sleep.

yeah like you said,Hoover didnt muck with the CIA cause he knew the power they had so he knew better than to cross them.He wasnt involved in the planning of the assassination but he knew it was going to happen just like Johnson did.Hoover was more than happy to participate in the coverup and say oswald did it because Im sure you knew that he hated the kennedys like you would not believe,same as Johnson did.Hoover and Johnson had a lot to gain by his assassination like the CIA did as well.Hoover and Johnson were long time buddys,they were next door neighbors with each other growing up.they both hated the kennedys with a passion so they were all too willing to participate in the coverup.

The CIA knew that Kennedy wasnt going to give them their war in vietnam they wanted but they knew Johnson would.Thats why after Johnson got elected,a couple days later he signed memo 273 which REVERSED kennedys memo 263 that he signed a couple weeks before his assassination that called for a complete withdrawel of us troops by 1965.Johnsons memo ESCULATED the war in vietnam.Johnson was more than happy to give the CIA the war they wanted that kennedy would not give them cause they did the favor of getting rid of Kennedy for him making Johnson president.they did him that favor so he returned them the favor they wanted.

btw,just yesterday,since i have been on this thread talking about the kennedy assassination,while i was on lunch i asked two of my coworkers who they thought killed kennedy and they said Oswald..I of course could not believe they responded that way and were not aware of anything else except the official version we were taught in schools.It made me feel good that after I explained to him all the facts of the case that have been talked about in this thread by meself and others such as the thread starter,that they now dont believe the official version anymore and noe believe that the CIA did it.They are aware of other government corruption going on in the country so they easily had no problems changing their minds about it all.

Did "meself" (too fucking funny) happen to explain to your co-inmates errrr coworkers why Cuba is still there if, Kennedy was popped because he didn't invade Cuba, removed his support for going into Cuba, and, in your view, the CIA still terrorizes every President since then?

Probably not since the whole fairy tale is made up to start with.

I get it, you're asking: WILL YOU PLEASE PICK A CONSPIRACY THEORY AND STICK TO IT?
It would be nice.

Your tactics of denial don't shine very favorably on you. Do you think the evidence I posted: the Katzenbach memo, the Warren Commission exhibits, the President's shirt and jacket, the autopsy face sheet and the Death certificate signed by the President's personal physician are bogus?
No. Open to interpetation for the most part. Not very interesting on the whole.

No...I'm not that interested really. Thanks for posting it though because maybe it was an entree for others.

I doubt they are.

Dude, that was an expression. I also said he disappeared like a "fart in the wind"; I don't mean that he turned into methane. LOL

Still held up on using a USMC veteran as a patsy.
Still held up on one guy having to fight for his life after he popped Kennedy and the other conspirators disappear without leaving so much as a hair...well lets just say they got a way clean.
Still held up on if the Military Industrial Complex was the entity that finally went after Kennedy (and if what your associate 9/11Nutjob says is true--still runs the world), why is Cuba still around? Why is Communism still around? Why did we pull out of 'Nam? Why did we go about 16 years without a major war between '75 and '91? Why oh why?

As for the single bullet theory; my response is simple; where are the other bullets? Where are the other guns?

The evidence didn't point toward 2nd gunmen since there were no other bullets. Unless you know something. The other guy said there was a handgun--a Remington Fireball XP100 that did it and some guy named Files. Your lapdog 9/11 Nutjob agrees with both of you thus making all of your arguments sound silly. See what I mean? Clean up your own house.

Speculation on who did it is for others to figure out. I have some thoughts of my own based on things I've read about Bobby's conversations and investigations. I would start with this question; who had the most to gain from Jack Kennedy's removal? And I don't mean just LBJ. Kennedy resisted invading Cuba on two occasions, had ordered some troop withdrawals from Vietnam shortly before his visit to Dallas, and recent declassified documents and testimony from people close to him say he was going to withdraw all troops from Vietnam, as soon as he secured a second term in the White House.
Yet Kennedy was killed AND we didn't wipe out Cuba. Somehow they went through the trouble of killing Kennedy because he wouldn't invade Cuba but then we didn't invade Cuba. Sort of like buying a new car and then parking it in the garage and driving the old one across the country. It makes no sense. But I understand you're speculating so it is what it is.

President Eisenhower in his final address to the nation warned: "In the councils of government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the military-industrial complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists and will persist."

Billions of dollars were made in the Johnson escalated full blown Vietnam war, BUT, sadly almost 60,000 young Americans died and hundreds of thousands were wounded and maimed...

"War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today."
Jack Kennedy

That much is true.
Nice, well-thought out response.

Check Please.

Apathy, closed mindedness and false assumptions are not arguments.

You FAIL...

Check please...

Candycorn, who were the two agents present in the funeral home with the funeral director with Oswald's body who revealed that they tried to clutch Oswald's hand around the rifle to get a print?

Who was the guy who testified that the attempt failed and said that the only print on the rifle was so smudged and useless that they could not use it for evidence?

Was this the same guy who said there were no other prints on the rifle?

Do you homework before you spout your shit you bank lackey. It's people like you that necessitate the need for the truth to be revealed. And don't think I'm only referring to the subject at hand. (Oswald or Kennedy) Why is there a need for black Ops and Special Forces? Because of the snot nosed punks like yourself who suck the sweat off of a scared banker's ass. Your freaking genius guru ditched all of you didn't he?

I get it, you're asking: WILL YOU PLEASE PICK A CONSPIRACY THEORY AND STICK TO IT?
It would be nice.

No...I'm not that interested really. Thanks for posting it though because maybe it was an entree for others.

I doubt they are.

Dude, that was an expression. I also said he disappeared like a "fart in the wind"; I don't mean that he turned into methane. LOL

Still held up on one guy having to fight for his life after he popped Kennedy and the other conspirators disappear without leaving so much as a hair...well lets just say they got a way clean.
Still held up on if the Military Industrial Complex was the entity that finally went after Kennedy (and if what your associate 9/11Nutjob says is true--still runs the world), why is Cuba still around? Why is Communism still around? Why did we pull out of 'Nam? Why did we go about 16 years without a major war between '75 and '91? Why oh why?

As for the single bullet theory; my response is simple; where are the other bullets? Where are the other guns?

The evidence didn't point toward 2nd gunmen since there were no other bullets. Unless you know something. The other guy said there was a handgun--a Remington Fireball XP100 that did it and some guy named Files. Your lapdog 9/11 Nutjob agrees with both of you thus making all of your arguments sound silly. See what I mean? Clean up your own house.

Yet Kennedy was killed AND we didn't wipe out Cuba. Somehow they went through the trouble of killing Kennedy because he wouldn't invade Cuba but then we didn't invade Cuba. Sort of like buying a new car and then parking it in the garage and driving the old one across the country. It makes no sense. But I understand you're speculating so it is what it is.

President Eisenhower in his final address to the nation warned: "In the councils of government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the military-industrial complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists and will persist."

Billions of dollars were made in the Johnson escalated full blown Vietnam war, BUT, sadly almost 60,000 young Americans died and hundreds of thousands were wounded and maimed...

"War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today."
Jack Kennedy

That much is true.

Check Please.

You FAIL...

Check please...

And stunning leaps of logic from a memo (as if someone commiting treason is going to write a memo) to departmental involvement in a coverup and ignoring why one gunman had a perfect escape route and another had to take cabs, busses, and shoot a cop looks pretty lame. But thats your doing not mine. You succeed in not helping your cause by not answering such elementary questions.

But, okay, I see what you're doing so I'll go back to square one. Here we go...

Okay..after you wrote "who had the most to gain" you wrote the following:
Kennedy resisted invading Cuba on two occasions

Why did you write that? I get the feeling you're going to pull a curvelight here and say that you're simply mentioning it for no apparent reason and that the phrase just lept from the keys to the monitor without any input from you...but I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt. But you see where I'm going with this; it's just now a matter of how much you wish to obfuscate the subject.

It would be nice.

I doubt they are.

That much is true.

Check Please.

You FAIL...

Check please...

And stunning leaps of logic from a memo (as if someone commiting treason is going to write a memo) to departmental involvement in a coverup and ignoring why one gunman had a perfect escape route and another had to take cabs, busses, and shoot a cop looks pretty lame. But thats your doing not mine. You succeed in not helping your cause by not answering such elementary questions.

Kennedy resisted invading Cuba on two occasions

Why did you write that? I get the feeling you're going to pull a curvelight here and say that you're simply mentioning it for no apparent reason and that the phrase just lept from the keys to the monitor without any input from you...but I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt. But you see where I'm going with this; it's just now a matter of how much you wish to obfuscate the subject.

The only one making a stunning leap(s) of logic is you...a symptom of apathy is not absorbing or caring what has already been said.

You've refused to read, listen to or watch evidence I provided. So we keep having to go back over items that were covered.

Let me refresh your incurious and closed mind...

You're confused. First, I never said or implied that anyone involved in drafting or writing the Katzenbach memo; the FBI, White House or Justice Dept, were involved in the assassination.

But, the memo does show that those entities did 'conspire' to make sure the official government story was that Oswald was the lone assassin, and no one is still at large.

Now, you can keep saying over and over that YOUR stunning leap of logic is mine, but it will still never be true.

The memo does not warrant a charge of treason, specifically defined in the United States Constitution, Article III Section 3:

Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the Testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court.

Here is the REAL question I want you to answer is:
Give me ONE reason the government would tell the people of America, our allies and our enemies ANYTHING different than what is in the memo? Regardless of whether it is or isn't true, there is nothing to gain from portraying America as incompetent or worse, as some banana republic where it's leader was murdered by assassins STILL at large.

How IRONIC that the Warren Commission came up with the EXACT SAME conclusion as the memo...

Again, I GAVE you Oswald as one of the assassins, BUT, for Oswald to be the LONE assassin, the single bullet theory MUST work. It doesn't work. From a ballistic standpoint; the initial entry wound in the President's BACK is lower than the exit wound in the president throat. And it doesn't work neurologically. The only way Governor Connolly's reaction to his grave, massive, invasive and sudden wounds could be delayed, as the Warren Report claims is if Connolly was a quadriplegic or so heavily sedated that it would put him in a semi-comatose state. Ballistically, IF you can convince me that when one bullet passes through two individuals, the location of the initial entry wound is UNimportant, then please enlighten me to that 'logic'.

As far as Cuba, you made another leap, but I may not have been clear enough...

Speculation on who did it is for others to figure out. I have some thoughts of my own based on things I've read about Bobby's conversations and investigations. I would start with this question; who had the most to gain from Jack Kennedy's removal? And I don't mean just LBJ. Kennedy resisted invading Cuba on two occasions, had ordered some troop withdrawals from Vietnam shortly before his visit to Dallas, and recent declassified documents and testimony from people close to him say he was going to withdraw all troops from Vietnam, as soon as he secured a second term in the White House.

Jack Kennedy

Invading Cuba may have satisfied some ideologues in the military, but there wouldn't be much to compel the industrial complex to push for it. Kennedy's unwillingness to invade Cuba provided a profile of the man's thinking. Couple that with his order to bring home 1000 troops from Vietnam in October 1963, you have a course of action that would be very disappointing to anyone looking to make huge profits from a huge war effort.

If you're going to ignore important evidence I provide, that's fine, but that means you abdicate the argument due to ignorance.

You FAIL...

Check please...

The only one making a stunning leap(s) of logic is you...a symptom of apathy is not absorbing or caring what has already been said.

You've refused to read, listen to or watch evidence I provided. So we keep having to go back over items that were covered.

Let me refresh your incurious and closed mind...

You're confused. First, I never said or implied that anyone involved in drafting or writing the Katzenbach memo; the FBI, White House or Justice Dept, were involved in the assassination.

But, the memo does show that those entities did 'conspire' to make sure the official government story was that Oswald was the lone assassin, and no one is still at large.

Now, you can keep saying over and over that YOUR stunning leap of logic is mine, but it will still never be true.

The memo does not warrant a charge of treason, specifically defined in the United States Constitution, Article III Section 3:

Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the Testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court.

Give me ONE reason the government would tell the people of America, our allies and our enemies ANYTHING different than what is in the memo? Regardless of whether it is or isn't true, there is nothing to gain from portraying America as incompetent or worse, as some banana republic where it's leader was murdered by assassins STILL at large.

How IRONIC that the Warren Commission came up with the EXACT SAME conclusion as the memo...

Again, I GAVE you Oswald as one of the assassins, BUT, for Oswald to be the LONE assassin, the single bullet theory MUST work. It doesn't work. From a ballistic standpoint; the initial entry wound in the President's BACK is lower than the exit wound in the president throat. And it doesn't work neurologically. The only way Governor Connolly's reaction to his grave, massive, invasive and sudden wounds could be delayed, as the Warren Report claims is if Connolly was a quadriplegic or so heavily sedated that it would put him in a semi-comatose state. Ballistically, IF you can convince me that when one bullet passes through two individuals, the location of the initial entry wound is UNimportant, then please enlighten me to that 'logic'.

As far as Cuba, you made another leap, but I may not have been clear enough...

Jack Kennedy

Invading Cuba may have satisfied some ideologues in the military, but there wouldn't be much to compel the industrial complex to push for it. Kennedy's unwillingness to invade Cuba provided a profile of the man's thinking. Couple that with his order to bring home 1000 troops from Vietnam in October 1963, you have a course of action that would be very disappointing to anyone looking to make huge profits from a huge war effort.

If you're going to ignore important evidence I provide, that's fine, but that means you abdicate the argument due to ignorance.

The notion that somehow Cuba would have been spared is silly from every possible angle if the "Military Industrial Complex" was actually responsible for offing Kennedy. The fact that Cuba is STILL there under Communist rule is pretty much proof that the entire angle was batshit crazy but please don't let facts stand in your way.

Any news on why Oswald didn't have an escape route where as the other gunman or "gunmen" did? Ahh; I see.

:lol:

One reason the government wouldn't tell the rest of the world and the public that there is someone running around free who killed Kennedy? Pretty easy; only bullets found were tied

to the gun
that had Oswald's prints
that was found
In the building where Oswald worked.

Were they supposed to make something up to throw red meat to people for no reason? Stunningly brain-dead position you're digging for yourself. But if you need more shovels, I'll hand them over to you.

I think something is suspect too; I mean when I was in college all of the people who passed tests--get this--had the same answers that everyone else who passed the test did. Those who failed; didn't have the same answers I did. Real conspiracy man.

So you think all 14 (I think it was 14) are lying? Yes or no.

Again, I GAVE you Oswald as one of the assassins,
No, the overwhelming evidence that he did it GAVE it to me.

BUT, for Oswald to be the LONE assassin, the single bullet theory MUST work. It doesn't work. From a ballistic standpoint; the initial entry wound in the President's BACK is lower than the exit wound in the president throat. And it doesn't work neurologically. The only way Governor Connolly's reaction to his grave, massive, invasive and sudden wounds could be delayed, as the Warren Report claims is if Connolly was a quadriplegic or so heavily sedated that it would put him in a semi-comatose state. Ballistically, IF you can convince me that when one bullet passes through two individuals, the location of the initial entry wound is UNimportant, then please enlighten me to that 'logic'.

Well, if there was a 2nd assassin, now you're implicating someone destroyed evidence of a 2nd rifle being used??? Find the bullets from the 2nd weapon and you may have something.

As for the entry wounds and exit wounds and all of that; I think they may have either just straight up botched the autopsy or screwed it up due to meddling and political considerations (wanting an open casket). After all, he was dead already and they had the gunman in custody.

Again, strange how one disappears without a trace and Oswald basically runs the eliminator course from American Gladiators when he leaves his sniper's perch. The only thing that seemed to be missing was Nitro and ICE throwing balls at him as he ran over the balance beams.

The phrase "stunning leaps of logic" is much more generous than the reality of what the nutters claim......

stunning leaps of logic is something you two trolls know nothing about and yeah we know your a nutter.:lol:

Last edited:
Candycorn, who were the two agents present in the funeral home with the funeral director with Oswald's body who revealed that they tried to clutch Oswald's hand around the rifle to get a print?

Who was the guy who testified that the attempt failed and said that the only print on the rifle was so smudged and useless that they could not use it for evidence?

Do you homework before you spout your shit you bank lackey. It's people like you that necessitate the need for the truth to be revealed. And don't think I'm only referring to the subject at hand. (Oswald or Kennedy) Why is there a need for black Ops and Special Forces? Because of the snot nosed punks like yourself who suck the sweat off of a scared banker's ass. Your freaking genius guru ditched all of you didn't he?

well said.If i were,I would not bother with candy corn troll boy,this guy is a disnformation agent troll that goes around all these different message boards everywhere posting lies and bullshit and ignores evidence and facts and just posts all kinds of b,s to try and save face in his posts when he is losing a debate.matter of fact this one site that he posts at,he is such a joke there,someone made a thread there called IS CANDY CORN ON YOUR IGNORE LIST? cause of how he blantatly ignores evidence and facts.the worst thing someone can do at this site is respond to him cause he is just seeking attention obviously in the fact that he goes to so many of these sites and posts hours on end all day long.if you take the bait and respond to him,your just feeding the troll.

Last edited:
The phrase "stunning leaps of logic" is much more generous than the reality of what the nutters claim......

stunning leaps of logic is soomething you two trolls know nothing aboutand yeah we know your a nutter.:lol:

Stunningly bad grammar is something that you know too much about apparently. Your bad spelling is, to use your word, "unpresidented". Do you really think you are helping your various whacky causes by showing that those who support them couldn't pass a 3rd grade spelling test? I mean, all kidding aside, if a neutral person were to look at your argument, they would spend 90 minutes trying to figure out what you were trying to spell and two minutes flushing it down the toilet with the other shit.

Anyway, keep the comedy coming; you're an excellent source of the daily requirements of chuckles.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

If they testified, you should be able to find that information. Do your own homework. I'm sure you'll get an answer someday.

I'm not sure what you're talking about bank lackeys for but maybe Oprah can help you with that eventual train wreck. You should do as your told by your fellow nutjob and ignore me. Just know the questions will not go away.

cheerleader.png

well said.If i were,I would not bother with candy corn troll boy,this guy is a disnformation agent troll that goes around all these different message bIf yooards everywhere posting lies and bullshit and ignores evidence and facts and just posts all kinds of b,s to try and save face in his posts when he is losing a debate.matter of fact this one site that he posts at,he is such a joke there,someone made a thread there called IS CANDY CORN ON YOUR IGNORE LIST? cause of how he blantatly ignores evidence and facts.the worst thing someone can do at this site is respond to him cause he is just seeking attention obviously in the fact that he goes to so many of these sites and posts hours on end all day long.if you take the bait and respond to him,your just feeding the troll.

If you like answering questions, perhaps you can tell us what took down the lightpoles outside of the Pentagon on 9/11 if it wasn't AA77 as you claim it wasn't.? You seem to run like a little bitch whenever you're asked the question.

this was a really good thread that Martin made,instead of posting on it and bringing it up to the top I will just post the link here,after all dont need two threads of the same title after all.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...arvey-oswald-did-not-shoot-the-president.html

AGAIN I highly suggest to the people responding to candycorn troll boy to stop replying to him,your just giving him the attention that he seeks by taking the bait,not very smart at all.

Last edited:
this was a really good thread that Martin made,instead of posting on it and bringing it up to the top I will just post the link here,after all dont need two threads of the same title after all.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...arvey-oswald-did-not-shoot-the-president.html

Yeah he think MLK offed the President. And you agree with him; of course you agree with everybody who thinks there was a conspiracy so gee what else is new.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...ers-nest-dallas-texas-22-november-1963-a.html

Somewhere theres a coocoo clock that will offer you lifetime employment.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Last edited:
I accidently did what I was trying not to do and wound up posting in Martins thread after all so I will post here what it I accidently posted there.

actually the only real good thing about his thread is that he hit the nail on the head on everything he said about Specter.Spector should be in prison right now for his participation in the coverup of the kennedy assassination.But like Ford who was involved in the coverup of it serving on the warren commission like he did,Like Ford,spector was handsomely rewarded for his participation in the coverup as well with his seat in the state senate that he has occupied for so long.

That thread of Martins is only good for that because of that good point he made other than that its not that good a thread because that picture is very flimsy and hardly proof that it was oswald.However its already been proven in this thread that oswald was what he said he was a patsy so that evil bastard spector SHOULD have to go in front of a jurisdiction just like Martin said.

Forum List

Back