Leave a joke, take a joke....

Originally posted by fuzzykitten99
there you go, getting your panties in a bunch. you liberals have no sense of humor.

Well, I think your avatar is funny.

The other day my little 18 year old brother was hungover on the couch at 1pm. I said, hey buddy why don't you get your ass in gear and leaned over and asked him if he wanted a glass of water or gatorade.

To which he responded, leaning towards me in a whisper: "Could you please get me a nice warm cup of SHUT THE FUCK UP!"

To funny to kick his hungover ass... :D

Originally posted by nycflasher
And I think you just can't explain why saying that "the more you hit a Mexican, the better his English" is funny. I guess only a democrat would find that offensive.

Holy hell flasher... if you cant stand the humor, stay outta the forum. Get the stick out of your ass and lighten up a bit.

Originally posted by lilcountriegal
Holy hell flasher... if you cant stand the humor, stay outta the forum. Get the stick out of your ass and lighten up a bit.

I'm going to take the stick out of my ass and beat you with it! :D

Explain the humor of the joke to me, I'm slow.

;)

While your here, my dear Kathianne, could you explain the humor of that Mexican joke to me?

No. Not funny to me either!

;)

While your here, my dear Kathianne, could you explain the humor of that Mexican joke to me?

with your college-edumacated mind, you claim to be so smart, and you can't figure it out?

i will spell it out for you...IT-WAS-JUST-A-JOKE

if you can't leave a joke and TAKE A JOKE...please do not post anymore. we don't need your negative, lack-of-humor comments.

BTW....you stole that neocon joke from the lawyer joke with the same line-very creative :rolleyes: . Why not try to be original or at least post something that is not likely to have been heard more than a few hundred times?

with your college-edumacated mind, you claim to be so smart, and you can't figure it out?

if you can't leave a joke and TAKE A JOKE...please do not post anymore. we don't need your negative, lack-of-humor comments.

BTW....you stole that neocon joke from the lawyer joke with the same line-very creative :rolleyes: . Why not try to be original or at least post something that is not likely to have been heard more than a few hundred times?

Still dodging my question.
Don't be mad that I went to college, I don't think I am any better than anyone else because of it.

Clearly, you could benefit from a little schooling though... 'nuff said. Maybe you should shut the fuck up and get back to that Mexican you're busy beating up.:D

I don't have to find them all funny, I was replying to Flasher, not in anyway bashing you. If I posted a second, didn't mean to.

BTW I have found your almost all your funny posts funny and your serious points on the $, so not sure what your flare up is for.

While were at this, I know I've never said anything about college education being superior in any way, shape, or form from practical experience or intrinsic 'smarts'.

btw, if I did post a joke someone else did, though I haven't found what you are referring to, did you give Sgt. Stryker credit for the avatar? Which btw I think is very cool? :clap1: :cool:

I didn't steal anything. Jokes are public domain, as far as I know.

And last time I heard that joke, it was about ni@@as not lawyers, and I thought it was kind of cool that I took the racist connotation out of it. You probably prefer I kept it.:rolleyes:

Go chop wood.:p:

Originally posted by Kathianne
I don't have to find them all funny, I was replying to Flasher, not in anyway bashing you. If I posted a second, didn't mean to.

BTW I have found your almost all your funny posts funny and your serious points on the $, so not sure what your flare up is for.

this wasn't toward you...it was to flasher. i know your mind is more rational. i know if you don't finds something funny, you don't try to pick a fight or hijack the thread because of it. i never directed the college thing and othre comments to you. I like and respect you. if it wasn't for his/her being anal and starting with the "i'm Holier than thou, and I am better than everyone, so i choose not to find the humor in something that is truly not worth worrying about, but i will cuz i am looking to make a stink to get my 15 minutes on the soapbox"

believe me, this was not toward you. i like you. if you don't find the humor in stuff like that, then whatever. but at least you don't go on about it like your shit don't stink.

this wasn't toward you...it was to flasher. i know your mind is more rational. i know if you don't finds something funny, you don't try to pick a fight or hijack the thread because of it. i never directed the college thing and othre comments to you. I like and respect you. if it wasn't for his/her being anal and starting with the "i'm Holier than thou, and I am better than everyone, so i choose not to find the humor in something that is truly not worth worrying about, but i will cuz i am looking to make a stink to get my 15 minutes on the soapbox"

believe me, this was not toward you. i like you. if you don't find the humor in stuff like that, then whatever. but at least you don't go on about it like your shit don't stink.

Thank you, most might not know it but I'm sensitive. :p: . Sensitive people are not always nice, I'm sorry if I gave you grief. :thup: :thanks:

I can't believe all this nonsense over a lousy joke.

Maybe this one is funnier.

What do you call that useless piece of flesh at the end of a penis called?

A man.

Originally posted by Joz
I can't believe all this nonsense over a lousy joke.

Maybe this one is funnier.

What do you call that useless piece of flesh at the end of a penis called?

A man.

I agree, ignore the rest, get on with the humor!

I agree, ignore the rest, get on with the humor! Dammit that didn't come out right either. I agree, Men and penis are inseperable! LOL
:p:

btw, if I did post a joke someone else did, though I haven't found what you are referring to, did you give Sgt. Stryker credit for the avatar? Which btw I think is very cool? :clap1: :cool:

the joke i referenced was flasher/chippewa's:
Q: What do you call a busload of neocons going over a cliff?

A: A start.

--this joke originally started as a lawyer joke

as far as the avatar, i got it at www.ebaumsworld.com

the joke i referenced was flasher/chippewa's:
Q: What do you call a busload of neocons going over a cliff?

A: A start.

--this joke originally started as a lawyer joke

as far as the avatar, i got it at www.ebaumsworld.com

See other posting, I think I was being bitchy. It doesn't happen often, but I apologize.

no need. i know that you wouldn't be mean on purpose. you are too nice.

Thanks. I'll quote you to the Ex. LOL

no need. i know that you wouldn't be mean on purpose. you are too nice.

I don't know why you think I'm mean. That what this is about? Think about how a Mexican might feel to read a joke that finds humor in him being beaten. I just didn't think it was funny. Neither did Kathianne. Jokes are jokes.

But, as such, racists are racists.

Forum List

Back