Leader of Ivermectin advocates dies from side effects

Horse dewormer is a term used by the uneducated. IVM was first used against nematodes of mice, so the dose coincides with mice, not horses. As if this virus is going to pretend not to notice, the binding efficacy of IVM for SARS2 is shown here:
25 Mar 2021
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7996102/
He was taking a daily dose of it. Not good but you'll have that type of thing from people sometimes.

Ivermectin is also Heart Guard given to protect the pups from heart and other parasites but just one small dose per month.

Now that cult is worried that each of them may be next. So lies and misinformation kills again.
Lemoi, a heavy equipment operator who lived in Foster, Rhode Island, “passed away unexpectedly” on March 3, according to an online obituary post by his family last week.

So, it might be fatal to take health advice from an equipment operator? Who knew?

Gee...all those years of training to be a heavy equipment operator gone to waste....Ha Ha Ha.
Yeah. Was going to consult him on some major surgery for my cousin. Damn! Now, I got to go find a surgeon. Not fair.

Was this the same scam that put your orange fuhrer and the British PM in the hospital?
not saying it isn't a virus. But it was touted to be more deadly and then was because they needed it to be to justify the lockdown. Make no bones about it. This was a manufactured virus financed by our own gov't on chinese soil. INTENTIONALLY. It is my belief that it was accidentally or intentionally released BEFORE it was at its most deadly stage so that the vaccine had to come in to get the death results they wanted. and the vaccine was already in the works before President Trump called for a vaccine to fight what they were telling him was a deadly virus. These people must pay. And someday...they will. Fauci/cdc/WHO/NIAID did everything they could to put fear in the public and worked at upping that death toll by denying therapies that they KNEW WORKED and then using some that were sure killers.

Your article doesn't support your thesis. That said, he was an idiot for taking a veterinary-grade anti-parasitic at all, let alone for years. Try as you might you cannot disprove the efficacy of Ivermectin for helping to mediate symptoms of Sars-Cov-2. It's also a damnable LIE to say it is "poison" when the toxicity is only found in use of non-human formulations.

Those who used veterinary formulations did so because of the firkin' cover-up that caused physicians to be targeted for their license if they prescribed doses formulated for humans.
IOW, those like YOU actually caused their deaths because you supported the BS coming from DC.

According to his telegram admins, Lemoi's heart had grown to double it's size. Gee, i wonder what could have possibly caused this?

According to his telegram admins, Lemoi's heart had grown to double it's size. Gee, i wonder what could have possibly caused this?
Family history of Hearty disease.

I am interested in the way lefties are positively GLOATING about this guy's death. It's almost as if it was THEY who cured Covid!!!!!

They didn't!!!

Greg

Event 201 participants.
George Gao
Dr. Tara Kirk Sell
Jane Halton
Chen Huang
Matthew Harrington
Stephen Redd
Adrian Thomas
Avril Haines
Dr. Tom Inglesby
Hashti Taghi
Kevin McAleese
Lavan Thiru
Sofia Borges
(Kennedy, The Real Anthony Fauci, pp. 427-30)

Now that cult is worried that each of them may be next. So lies and misinformation kills again.
I am 76yrs old and had covid in late 2019 plus every year since around 1965 I have had the yearly flu. Last October I started taking vetrinary ivermectin (2.4mg for 240lbs). I skipped tha annual flu shot and have only had the 1 j&j covid shot. This is the first time in memory I did not get any flu either covid or annual. My wife got covid, she did not take ivermectin, and I took care of her but I still didn't get it.
I have gone to once a month dose of ivermectin as a preventive.
It seems to work for me.

Forum List

Back