American_Jihad

Flaming Libs/Koranimals
May 1, 2012
Gulf of Mex 26.609, -82.220
Well there goes the black vote...

California May Pass Law to Protect Black People from Soda

February 20, 2014 by Daniel Greenfield

coke-black.jpg

Bloombergism is alive and well in California as another front is declared in the War on Soda. Apparently black people can’t be trusted to decide what they want to eat or drink on their own.

They must be protected from their food choices by the nanny state.

And then we can outlaw and tax soda and prevent it from being sold… because that will make everyone healthier.

So it’s a war on sugar then. Let the people drink unsweetened Kale.

Failing to comply with the legislation would result in a $50 to $500 fine. If passed, the bill would go into effect July 2015.

Our police state is nothing if not magnificently petty.

Isn’t that a concern for their parents? Oh I forget, California is their parent. California Uber Alles.

California May Pass Law to Protect Black People from Soda | FrontPage Magazine

They need a law to stop them from getting the Hot Cheetos too

Well there goes the black vote...

California May Pass Law to Protect Black People from Soda

February 20, 2014 by Daniel Greenfield

coke-black.jpg

Bloombergism is alive and well in California as another front is declared in the War on Soda. Apparently black people can’t be trusted to decide what they want to eat or drink on their own.

They must be protected from their food choices by the nanny state.

And then we can outlaw and tax soda and prevent it from being sold… because that will make everyone healthier.

So it’s a war on sugar then. Let the people drink unsweetened Kale.

Failing to comply with the legislation would result in a $50 to $500 fine. If passed, the bill would go into effect July 2015.

Our police state is nothing if not magnificently petty.

Isn’t that a concern for their parents? Oh I forget, California is their parent. California Uber Alles.

California May Pass Law to Protect Black People from Soda | FrontPage Magazine

Why BLACK,WHITE'S ARE A PACK OF LARD ARSES..just sayin steve

Just the state trying to improve the health of its citizens.
The companies just put a warning on the bottles and packets, no drama.

There's no special law being proposed for Black people.

Blacks have the highest rates of obesity

Yes I know...but all the state seems to be proposing is that warnings be put on the bottles and packages in an effort to protect children from diabetes.
All good as far as I'm concerned.

“The health implications are felt most acutely by California’s communities of color, which are the largest consumers of these sugary drinks,” a press release said. “Unless the obesity epidemic is reversed, one in three children born after 2000—and nearly half of Latino and African American children—will develop Type 2 diabetes in their lifetime.”

Forum List

Back