Law abiding Wisconsinites afraid for their safety

No, I'm not a coward, idiot.

My middle finger is my bumper sticker to any liberal bumper sticker. If you're going around announcing you're a piece of shit liberal, well then I will show my support by flipping you off.

I had my Infiniti keyed in the Denver airport back when I had a Bush sticker on it.

I now don't go around with stickers on my car, i just flip off ANYONE with a Democrat/liberal bumper sticker.

So if you're flipped off out of the blue in Florida when I'm there or in Colorado....it's me. I can also XXXXX if you ask....

You flip off anybody with a bumper sticker?

What a coward.

But if someone did the same to you, just for having a "don't tread on me" bumper sticker... they'd be violating your right to free speech.

LOL... then you haven't a very broad experience in meeting people. Many of the people I met in my life are keenly aware of the benefits labor organization brought to them. Needed reforms back when we had 16 hour work days, with one day off a week IF that, child labor, dangerous working conditions and all the other rot out there.

Your film list is romanticized propagandist claptrap and you may as well have shown F.I.S.T. in that too. How about Upton Sinclair's "The Jungle"? That talks a lot about how unionization's communist roots are hand in hand with each other. Their proud past ENDED in the 1950's and early 60's. Since then, they've been more of a net drain on the economy fighting for sloth and greed as shown by the collapse of many heavy union industries in this country.

Rising corporate oligarchy? Pfft... you're totally ignorant of the abuses, or willfully blind to the damage your beloved unions have done with THEIR own little oligarchy.
See what I mean?

This is exactly what I'm writing about: The corporatist indoctrination. The brainwash. The toss-out-the-baby-with-the-bathwater mentality. Wal-Mart is good. Unions are bad. Ordinary workers are scum and do not deserve a living wage.

It doesn't matter that the The Harlan County movie is a live documentary -- it's propaganda according to the brainwashed corporate water carriers. So is the Hoffa movie -- even though it is based entirely on easily researched historical facts. As are all the union movies I've listed. Yes they are presented in an entertaining format, which is not "romanticized claptrap" but is conducive to learning. The thing to know is all are predicated on facts, not fiction and opinions as is the propaganda spewed by corporatists who insist the union movement is communist.

Believe what these characters have to say and 99% of Americans will soon be working for burger-flipping wages.
But non e the less? YOU embrace a corporation called a UNION who's sole desire is manipulation of people for political power over others.

They outlived thier usefulness decades ago and have become an anathema of money laundering for the Statist Democrat Party at the expense of liberty and this Republic.

That's bullshit. unions' sole desire is to help attain the best wages and benefits for their members as possible... and the whole thing is done diplomatically through NEGOTIATION.

The problem with you guys is that you think workers have no right to organize and NEGOTIATE in a collective manner. That Employers are the only entity that matter. Which is why... since Unions have been effectively busted in the 80's, the working class' standard of living has dropped precipitously while the "employers" have seen an increase of some 500 fold.

The wealthy and their stooges always try to privatize their profit by socializing the risk on the middle and poor classes, i.e. the Bush cuts. Let the cuts expire.

Privatize their profit? Socializing the risk? I'm rapidly coming to the conclusion, Jake...that you're one of those people that think you can come across as intelligent by being unintelligible.

I think you do all the double speak because you can't make a good argument to back up your viewpoint. Just saying...

I have no trouble puncturing your neo-corporatist twaddle, so just twaddle on, kiddo. :lol:

See what I mean?

This is exactly what I'm writing about: The corporatist indoctrination. The brainwash. The toss-out-the-baby-with-the-bathwater mentality. Wal-Mart is good. Unions are bad. Ordinary workers are scum and do not deserve a living wage.

It doesn't matter that the The Harlan County movie is a live documentary -- it's propaganda according to the brainwashed corporate water carriers. So is the Hoffa movie -- even though it is based entirely on easily researched historical facts. As are all the union movies I've listed. Yes they are presented in an entertaining format, which is not "romanticized claptrap" but is conducive to learning. The thing to know is all are predicated on facts, not fiction and opinions as is the propaganda spewed by corporatists who insist the union movement is communist.

Believe what these characters have to say and 99% of Americans will soon be working for burger-flipping wages.
But non e the less? YOU embrace a corporation called a UNION who's sole desire is manipulation of people for political power over others.

They outlived thier usefulness decades ago and have become an anathema of money laundering for the Statist Democrat Party at the expense of liberty and this Republic.

That's bullshit. unions' sole desire is to help attain the best wages and benefits for their members as possible... and the whole thing is done diplomatically through NEGOTIATION.

The problem with you guys is that you think workers have no right to organize and NEGOTIATE in a collective manner. That Employers are the only entity that matter. Which is why... since Unions have been effectively busted in the 80's, the working class' standard of living has dropped precipitously while the "employers" have seen an increase of some 500 fold.

In Wisconsin, public union "negotiation" is backed up with illegal activities such as sickouts.

Public unions have the citizenry over a barrel because the negotiations are done by politicians, who as a species aren't very good at saying no.

In Wisconsin, public union "negotiation" is backed up with illegal activities such as sickouts.

Public unions have the citizenry over a barrel because the negotiations are done by politicians, who as a species aren't very good at saying no.
That would be union BACKED politicians who are obligated to the unions when negotiation time comes around. Must be nice to rig the game at both ends at the taxpayer's expense.

As I type I'm listening to people calling in on a local conservative talk show. One caller noted the lack of Walker support signs. The host said people need to get off their butt and put the signs out. Then his phones and email inbox exploded with the reasons people aren't putting Walker signs in their yard or on their car.

Law abiding Wisconsinites are afraid to show support for Walker.

They're afraid for their safety. They're afraid their windows will be broken if they have a pro-Walker sticker. And they're especially afraid for the safety of their children.

An elderly caller said her tires were slashed and a hateful message left behind because she had a Walker bumper sticker.

THAT's what we're dealing with in Wisconsin. Some of these anti-Walker-ites are scary. Anti-Walker people feel free to talk as loud and as radically as they want, wherever they want. They make threatening phone calls to people who are doing business with Walker supporters. Anti-Walker teachers feel free to assign children to make drawings telling what is wrong with Walker. But parents are afraid to tell their children that they support Walker in case the child mentions it in school and is harmed in some way for it.

We've been living through months of this now. We don't want to let intimidation win. But some of these people have abandoned decency. You can't trust they know where the boundaries are anymore.
Typical dimwits. You can tell right from wrong. Wrong does stupid things like that in wisconsin. I say bring it on, come on my property in mo. and try to vandalize, we have the castle law. I will just ask them what calibre they prefer.

Sounds like tha SA brown shirts! Put a round thru one of the little shits... they'll get the message!!!

As I type I'm listening to people calling in on a local conservative talk show. One caller noted the lack of Walker support signs. The host said people need to get off their butt and put the signs out. Then his phones and email inbox exploded with the reasons people aren't putting Walker signs in their yard or on their car.

They're afraid for their safety. They're afraid their windows will be broken if they have a pro-Walker sticker. And they're especially afraid for the safety of their children.

An elderly caller said her tires were slashed and a hateful message left behind because she had a Walker bumper sticker.

THAT's what we're dealing with in Wisconsin. Some of these anti-Walker-ites are scary. Anti-Walker people feel free to talk as loud and as radically as they want, wherever they want. They make threatening phone calls to people who are doing business with Walker supporters. Anti-Walker teachers feel free to assign children to make drawings telling what is wrong with Walker. But parents are afraid to tell their children that they support Walker in case the child mentions it in school and is harmed in some way for it.

We've been living through months of this now. We don't want to let intimidation win. But some of these people have abandoned decency. You can't trust they know where the boundaries are anymore.

No, I'm not a coward, idiot.

My middle finger is my bumper sticker to any liberal bumper sticker. If you're going around announcing you're a piece of shit liberal, well then I will show my support by flipping you off.

I had my Infiniti keyed in the Denver airport back when I had a Bush sticker on it.

I now don't go around with stickers on my car, i just flip off ANYONE with a Democrat/liberal bumper sticker.

So if you're flipped off out of the blue in Florida when I'm there or in Colorado....it's me. I can also XXXXX if you ask....

You flip off anybody with a bumper sticker?

What a coward.

How about you be a man who can show some restraint and not let a bumper sticker boil your blood. What are you hoping to accomplish with your gesture anyway?

Typical dimwits. You can tell right from wrong. Wrong does stupid things like that in wisconsin. I say bring it on, come on my property in mo. and try to vandalize, we have the castle law. I will just ask them what calibre they prefer.

You ever killed a man?

You ever killed a man?
Is that a requirement for protecting your property? Who said anything about killing them. Shooting them would be an option. XXXXX-Meister

That would be union BACKED politicians who are obligated to the unions when negotiation time comes around. Must be nice to rig the game at both ends at the taxpayer's expense.

As opposed by business BACKED politicians? You are fools.

Forum List

Back