Law abiding Wisconsinites afraid for their safety

Amelia

Rookie
Feb 14, 2011
Packerland!
As I type I'm listening to people calling in on a local conservative talk show. One caller noted the lack of Walker support signs. The host said people need to get off their butt and put the signs out. Then his phones and email inbox exploded with the reasons people aren't putting Walker signs in their yard or on their car.

Law abiding Wisconsinites are afraid to show support for Walker.

They're afraid for their safety. They're afraid their windows will be broken if they have a pro-Walker sticker. And they're especially afraid for the safety of their children.

An elderly caller said her tires were slashed and a hateful message left behind because she had a Walker bumper sticker.

THAT's what we're dealing with in Wisconsin. Some of these anti-Walker-ites are scary. Anti-Walker people feel free to talk as loud and as radically as they want, wherever they want. They make threatening phone calls to people who are doing business with Walker supporters. Anti-Walker teachers feel free to assign children to make drawings telling what is wrong with Walker. But parents are afraid to tell their children that they support Walker in case the child mentions it in school and is harmed in some way for it.

We've been living through months of this now. We don't want to let intimidation win. But some of these people have abandoned decency. You can't trust they know where the boundaries are anymore.

Well then, I guess the cowards won't sacrifice a window for their Beliefs. I don't blame them, really - I mean, who does take this shit seriously, and actually puts their neck on the line? So taboo.

/sarcasm.

As I type I'm listening to people calling in on a local conservative talk show. One caller noted the lack of Walker support signs. The host said people need to get off their butt and put the signs out. Then his phones and email inbox exploded with the reasons people aren't putting Walker signs in their yard or on their car.

They're afraid for their safety. They're afraid their windows will be broken if they have a pro-Walker sticker. And they're especially afraid for the safety of their children.

An elderly caller said her tires were slashed and a hateful message left behind because she had a Walker bumper sticker.

THAT's what we're dealing with in Wisconsin. Some of these anti-Walker-ites are scary. Anti-Walker people feel free to talk as loud and as radically as they want, wherever they want. They make threatening phone calls to people who are doing business with Walker supporters. Anti-Walker teachers feel free to assign children to make drawings telling what is wrong with Walker. But parents are afraid to tell their children that they support Walker in case the child mentions it in school and is harmed in some way for it.

We've been living through months of this now. We don't want to let intimidation win. But some of these people have abandoned decency. You can't trust they know where the boundaries are anymore.

That's sad..Thugs in action. That's a shame in America.

Got to love secret ballots.

It sucks when thugs come out.... im sorry.

Awww....willow and pale didn't like that, did they? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Guess they got nothing to contribute to the discussion. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Awww....willow and pale didn't like that, did they? Guess they got nothing to contribute to the discussion.

Show me what "YOU" contributed to the discussion, shit for brains... :eusa_whistle:

Oh wait... it was the SINTILLATINGLY, HYPERINTELLECTULE RESPONSE.... "tissue."

Idiot.

Last edited:
Awww....willow and pale didn't like that, did they? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Guess they got nothing to contribute to the discussion. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

For someone with the nic "in the middle".. you don't seem very middle of the road.

And what have you contributed to the conversation if i may ask?

Walker needs to pass legislation like they did in Florida where it makes it legal to shoot someone on your property even you just feel afraid for your life. Once 4 or 5 unions hacks get smoked that shit will end.

Last edited:
Walker needs to pass legislation like the did in Florida where it makes it legal to shoot someone on your property even you just feel afraid for your life. Once 4 or 5 unions hacks get smoked that shit will end.

I agree, this is unions doing what unions do best. Be thugs and intimidate.

Well then, I guess the cowards won't sacrifice a window for their Beliefs. I don't blame them, really - I mean, who does take this shit seriously, and actually puts their neck on the line? So taboo.

/sarcasm.

You know what's really sad about your post, GT? You call someone who's window is being broken by political hooligans or their tires slashed by thugs over the bumper sticker they have on their car a "coward" simply because they are afraid.

Where I come from a "coward" is a person who throws a brick through someone's window in the middle of the night or slashes someone's tires when they aren't around. Yes, there are "cowards" in Wisconsin...and they are the ones who try to intimidate the opposition with tactics like that.

For someone with the nic "in the middle".. you don't seem very middle of the road.

That must be because you're so radically extremist to your own wing of the spectrum you're incapable of even knowing where the middle lay. Kinda like how Osama bin Laden believed that anyone who didn't subscribe to his version of Islam was an enemy of Islam. Okay, you're blocked.

As I type I'm listening to people calling in on a local conservative talk show. One caller noted the lack of Walker support signs. The host said people need to get off their butt and put the signs out. Then his phones and email inbox exploded with the reasons people aren't putting Walker signs in their yard or on their car.Law abiding Wisconsinites are afraid to show support for Walker.They're afraid for their safety. They're afraid their windows will be broken if they have a pro-Walker sticker. And they're especially afraid for the safety of their children. An elderly caller said her tires were slashed and a hateful message left behind because she had a Walker bumper sticker. THAT's what we're dealing with in Wisconsin. Some of these anti-Walker-ites are scary. Anti-Walker people feel free to talk as loud and as radically as they want, wherever they want. They make threatening phone calls to people who are doing business with Walker supporters. Anti-Walker teachers feel free to assign children to make drawings telling what is wrong with Walker. But parents are afraid to tell their children that they support Walker in case the child mentions it in school and is harmed in some way for it.We've been living through months of this now. We don't want to let intimidation win. But some of these people have abandoned decency. You can't trust they know where the boundaries are anymore.

You knuckleheads talk stupid since the summer of 2009, said all of the stupid things you said, acted hatefully as so many of you did, and now you cry when you get it back?

Really?

That must be because you're so radically extremist to your own wing of the spectrum you're incapable of even knowing where the middle lay. Kinda like how Osama bin Laden believed that anyone who didn't subscribe to his version of Islam was an enemy of Islam. Okay, you're blocked.

LMAO.... blocked for calling you on your nic. I guess i hit the mark with that one... not so in the middle.

SCORE!!!

Forum List

Back