Law abiding Wisconsinites afraid for their safety

Awww....willow and pale didn't like that, did they? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Guess they got nothing to contribute to the discussion. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I guess you being a liberal would be good with violence as long as it's from your side.

They always are. Take pelosi and the tea party for example, tea party was nonviolent but she claimed daily that they where violent racists. The when OWS came along and really where violent she was mum about it.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Well, the person throwing the brick is a coward, also, of course.

But I'm sorry, if you're not willing to live through what is essentially a wrist slap (in historical context) to fight for what you believe in?

Then you deserve the Voice you didn't use.

Why should anyone have their windows broken or their tires slashed simply because they choose to support a politician or a political viewpoint? Having your windows broken in the middle of a Wisconsin winter isn't a wrist slap, it's a major problem. Having that happen because you support a Republican and have the temerity to put a bumper sticker on your car or a Scott Walker sign on your lawn is despicable. You still call the victim here a coward. It shows you to be one of those people who believes that the end justifies the means. Who cares if a few innocent people are scared into silence? What's important is that YOUR agenda is pushed through.

No, what's important to me is standing for what you believe in.

I don't have an agenda, either.

You don't know me from a dick in the wall at a glory-hole convention.

Standing for what you believe in shouldn't involve having to replace windows in your house or tires on your car because some coward thinks they can silence the opposition by sneaking around in the dead of night vandalizing property.

I don't know anything about you other than what I read here. The fact that you accuse the victims of what is essentially voter intimidation, of being cowards speaks volumes about you, however. It's quite obvious that you do have an agenda and that you feel breaking a few laws and terrorizing a few people to achieve that agenda isn't a problem.

Awww....willow and pale didn't like that, did they? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Guess they got nothing to contribute to the discussion. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I guess you being a liberal would be good with violence as long as it's from your side.

They always are. Take pelosi and the tea party for example, tea party was nonviolent but she claimed daily that they where violent racists. The when OWS came along and really where violent she was mum about it.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbnEy_U9pYk&feature=grec_index]More video of Rand Paul Thugs Stomping Democratic Woman - YouTube[/ame]

As I type I'm listening to people calling in on a local conservative talk show. One caller noted the lack of Walker support signs. The host said people need to get off their butt and put the signs out. Then his phones and email inbox exploded with the reasons people aren't putting Walker signs in their yard or on their car.

Law abiding Wisconsinites are afraid to show support for Walker.

They're afraid for their safety. They're afraid their windows will be broken if they have a pro-Walker sticker. And they're especially .

An elderly caller said her tires were slashed and a hateful message left behind because she had a Walker bumper sticker.

THAT's what we're dealing with in Wisconsin. Some of these anti-Walker-ites are scary. Anti-Walker people feel free to talk as loud and as radically as they want, wherever they want. They make threatening phone calls to people who are doing business with Walker supporters. Anti-Walker teachers feel free to assign children to make drawings telling what is wrong with Walker. But parents are afraid to tell their children that they support Walker in case the child mentions it in school and is harmed in some way for it.

We've been living through months of this now. We don't want to let intimidation win. But some of these people have abandoned decency. You can't trust they know where the boundaries are anymore.
threatening phone calls
tires slashed
hateful message(s) left behind
windows will be broken
afraid for their safety
intimidation
afraid for the safety of their children
abandoned decency

America's teachers are notorious for harming children and intimidating "law abiding" citizens

BUT

can "Amelia" actually provide any documented evidence that they are guilty of any of these offences?

There has been some documentation locally. It's hard to compile now because when I try to google for it, I get a lot of anti-Walker noise, but do you remember this one? It got national coverage so it was easy to find.

Wisconsin Gas Station Menaced for Selling to Republicans

Why should anyone have their windows broken or their tires slashed simply because they choose to support a politician or a political viewpoint? Having your windows broken in the middle of a Wisconsin winter isn't a wrist slap, it's a major problem. Having that happen because you support a Republican and have the temerity to put a bumper sticker on your car or a Scott Walker sign on your lawn is despicable. You still call the victim here a coward. It shows you to be one of those people who believes that the end justifies the means. Who cares if a few innocent people are scared into silence? What's important is that YOUR agenda is pushed through.

Standing for what you believe in shouldn't involve having to replace windows in your house or tires on your car because some coward thinks they can silence the opposition by sneaking around in the dead of night vandalizing property.

I don't know anything about you other than what I read here. The fact that you accuse the victims of what is essentially voter intimidation, of being cowards speaks volumes about you, however. It's quite obvious that you do have an agenda and that you feel breaking a few laws and terrorizing a few people to achieve that agenda isn't a problem.

Standing for what you believe in shouldn't involve having a Revolutionary war, either, but sometimes.......life is not easy and you have to sacrifice for what you feel is right.

Look up some quotes by the founding fathers, maybe you'll understand better.

And I like how you obfuscate and somehow try to pin me as being accepting of, or agreeing with intimidation practices. I'm not, and I don't, and I've said that clearly. We off that.

Funny, how nobody has yet to even provide any evidence that anything of the sort is happening. :lol:

Awww....willow and pale didn't like that, did they? Guess they got nothing to contribute to the discussion.

Show me what "YOU" contributed to the discussion, shit for brains... :eusa_whistle:

Oh wait... it was the SINTILLATINGLY, HYPERINTELLECTULE RESPONSE.... "tissue."

Idiot.

Why do you not get a new avatar and quit acting like an Indian, you embarrass many of us.

You're not supposed to see that grunt. The leftist hack lame stream media does this all the time. It's their standard of operation. Demonize conservatives, give leftists a total pass. But no one is supposed to notice.

As I type I'm listening to people calling in on a local conservative talk show. One caller noted the lack of Walker support signs. The host said people need to get off their butt and put the signs out. Then his phones and email inbox exploded with the reasons people aren't putting Walker signs in their yard or on their car.

They're afraid for their safety. They're afraid their windows will be broken if they have a pro-Walker sticker. And they're especially .

An elderly caller said her tires were slashed and a hateful message left behind because she had a Walker bumper sticker.

THAT's what we're dealing with in Wisconsin. Some of these anti-Walker-ites are scary. Anti-Walker people feel free to talk as loud and as radically as they want, wherever they want. They make threatening phone calls to people who are doing business with Walker supporters. Anti-Walker teachers feel free to assign children to make drawings telling what is wrong with Walker. But parents are afraid to tell their children that they support Walker in case the child mentions it in school and is harmed in some way for it.

We've been living through months of this now. We don't want to let intimidation win. But some of these people have abandoned decency. You can't trust they know where the boundaries are anymore.
threatening phone calls
tires slashed
windows will be broken
afraid for their safety
intimidation
abandoned decency

America's teachers are notorious for harming children and intimidating "law abiding" citizens

BUT

can "Amelia" actually provide any documented evidence that they are guilty of any of these offences?

There has been some documentation locally. It's hard to compile now because when I try to google for it, I get a lot of anti-Walker noise, but do you remember this one? It got national coverage so it was easy to find.

Wisconsin Gas Station Menaced for Selling to Republicans
- there will be civil war.
- it seems there's no low these jaundiced freaks won't stoop to.
- like real-world mafia goons
- they're down to threatening gas station guys who do business with their imagined adversaries
- great for revealing the true colors of the union/teacher/lefty establishment. It's also been great for causing them to lose their minds.
- proof that the left are really hard core communists thugs.
- these degenerates are beyond being call Americans
- How long do you figure until the shooting war breaks out? I’m guessing it will be the day after the Tea Party gets blamed for some Reichstag event committed by union operatives
-
What is really "threatening" and "hateful" are the responses of Wisconsin conservatives.

Last edited:
Awww....willow and pale didn't like that, did they? Guess they got nothing to contribute to the discussion.

Show me what "YOU" contributed to the discussion, shit for brains... :eusa_whistle:

Oh wait... it was the SINTILLATINGLY, HYPERINTELLECTULE RESPONSE.... "tissue."

Idiot.

Why do you not get a new avatar and quit acting like an Indian, you embarrass many of us.

"Us?" You got a turd in your pocket shit for brains?

Pound sand idiot, you know exactly NOTHING of who or what I am.

Fucking pathetic jackass.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbnEy_U9pYk&feature=grec_index]More video of Rand Paul Thugs Stomping Democratic Woman - YouTube[/ame]

I dont see rand paul thugs stomping democrats. I do however see democrat thugs staging a show that could be used by democrats to smear rand paul with.

The leftist sole idea of freedom of speech is denying others the right of freedom of speech and expression.

Just as the OWS drones disallowed Herman Cain to speak, the Union thugs disallow the opposition to do anything.

Freedom of Speech goes both ways libs!

There is ZERO evidence that intimidation is occurring, none. An anonymous caller to a right wing radio station doesn't count as evidence.

That being said, Intimidation tactics have no place in a political debate.

Walker will be recalled, no intimidation needed.

Your open support of violence and threats to win are appalling. Par for the course from the left but nonetheless appalling when stated so clearly.

Yawn. So just where exactly is that EVIDENCE that any such violence has been happening? Yeah, that's what I thought. There is no violence. Nothing here but people crying that they are afraid, because they want to cast a bad light on people who disagree with them politically.

Standing for what you believe in shouldn't involve having a Revolutionary war, either, but sometimes.......life is not easy and you have to sacrifice for what you feel is right.

And I like how you obfuscate and somehow try to pin me as being accepting of, or agreeing with intimidation practices. I'm not, and I don't, and I've said that clearly. We off that.

Me obfuscate? Now that's humorous. You're the one who called victims of window breaking and tire slashing cowards but then backpedaled to state that you thought that the people doing the window breaking and tire slashing were cowards also. I don't think YOU know what you're accepting of or agreeing with at this point.

Me obfuscate? Now that's humorous. You're the one who called victims of window breaking and tire slashing cowards but then backpedaled to state that you thought that the people doing the window breaking and tire slashing were cowards also. I don't think YOU know what you're accepting of or agreeing with at this point.

My position is quite clear to anyone who can read, sir.

threatening phone calls
tires slashed
windows will be broken
afraid for their safety
intimidation
abandoned decency

BUT

I wonder if all or any of this cold be prosecuted under "hate crimes"

:thup:

Forum List

Back