Law abiding Wisconsinites afraid for their safety

Well then, I guess the cowards won't sacrifice a window for their Beliefs. I don't blame them, really - I mean, who does take this shit seriously, and actually puts their neck on the line? So taboo.

/sarcasm.

You know what's really sad about your post, GT? You call someone who's window is being broken by political hooligans or their tires slashed by thugs over the bumper sticker they have on their car a "coward" simply because they are afraid.

Where I come from a "coward" is a person who throws a brick through someone's window in the middle of the night or slashes someone's tires when they aren't around. Yes, there are "cowards" in Wisconsin...and they are the ones who try to intimidate the opposition with tactics like that.

Well, the person throwing the brick is a coward, also, of course.

But I'm sorry, if you're not willing to live through what is essentially a wrist slap (in historical context) to fight for what you believe in?

Then you deserve the Voice you didn't use.

says the wack-off whose sole contribution to this point was 'tissue'. :rolleyes:

Which was apparently quite the contribution because it's really brought out the neg reps! Hey, could you neg rep me too? Please? :eusa_pray:

The OP is meaningless. Typical fear mongering. I don't think it was even two days ago that some left winger posted some fear mongering thread and the majority of the right wingers jumped in and reamed that person a new one with comments like "Poor baby," "grow the fuck up and stop whining," "stop being a pussy," and "here have a tissue." To include idiots like Willow and Pale. It's a one way street with wing-nuts, isn't it? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Unions is just another name for organised crime.. AkA the mob.. That is doing all the violence. It was shown in Oregon , WI and other places how low they will go to try to get their way.

Walker needs to pass legislation like the did in Florida where it makes it legal to shoot someone on your property even you just feel afraid for your life. Once 4 or 5 unions hacks get smoked that shit will end.

I agree, this is unions doing what unions do best. Be thugs and intimidate.

It's all unions due. Thuggery is the only thing unions have ever had.

Unfortunately, a good amount of the time it works.

As I type I'm listening to people calling in on a local conservative talk show. One caller noted the lack of Walker support signs. The host said people need to get off their butt and put the signs out. Then his phones and email inbox exploded with the reasons people aren't putting Walker signs in their yard or on their car.Law abiding Wisconsinites are afraid to show support for Walker.They're afraid for their safety. They're afraid their windows will be broken if they have a pro-Walker sticker. And they're especially afraid for the safety of their children. An elderly caller said her tires were slashed and a hateful message left behind because she had a Walker bumper sticker. THAT's what we're dealing with in Wisconsin. Some of these anti-Walker-ites are scary. Anti-Walker people feel free to talk as loud and as radically as they want, wherever they want. They make threatening phone calls to people who are doing business with Walker supporters. Anti-Walker teachers feel free to assign children to make drawings telling what is wrong with Walker. But parents are afraid to tell their children that they support Walker in case the child mentions it in school and is harmed in some way for it.We've been living through months of this now. We don't want to let intimidation win. But some of these people have abandoned decency. You can't trust they know where the boundaries are anymore.

You knuckleheads talk stupid since the summer of 2009, said all of the stupid things you said, acted hatefully as so many of you did, and now you cry when you get it back?

Really?

Wha.... :confused:

OK... first off, I'd like an example of this... "talk stupid," which sounds strangely a lot like obama saying a couple policemen "acted stupidly."

And then I'd like to know how you equate "talking" with "throwing a brick through someones front window," or "slashing someones tires."

And yes, anyone who does that while sneaking around is a PUNK and a COWARD. They might as well wear their sheets because they're the same thing as a terrorist. Cowards that have to sneak around and hide.

Well then, I guess the cowards won't sacrifice a window for their Beliefs. I don't blame them, really - I mean, who does take this shit seriously, and actually puts their neck on the line? So taboo.

/sarcasm.

You know what's really sad about your post, GT? You call someone who's window is being broken by political hooligans or their tires slashed by thugs over the bumper sticker they have on their car a "coward" simply because they are afraid.

Where I come from a "coward" is a person who throws a brick through someone's window in the middle of the night or slashes someone's tires when they aren't around. Yes, there are "cowards" in Wisconsin...and they are the ones who try to intimidate the opposition with tactics like that.

But I'm sorry, if you're not willing to live through what is essentially a wrist slap (in historical context) to fight for what you believe in?

Unless of course you are smart enough to realize you are being drawn into a fight and if said fights would go national the Marxists in the white house would end up declaring marshall law and suspending elections, but of course.....something like that would never happen in America would it?
Dont fall for it Wisconsinites, beat them at the ballot where it hurts them most.

Walker needs to pass legislation like the did in Florida where it makes it legal to shoot someone on your property even you just feel afraid for your life. Once 4 or 5 unions hacks get smoked that shit will end.

I agree, this is unions doing what unions do best. Be thugs and intimidate.

It's all unions due. Thuggery is the only thing unions have ever had.

Unfortunately, a good amount of the time it works.

A good bit of there members are tired of it though. I see the decline of union membership in the near future. Heck, myself and about 5 others in my old union dropped out all on the same day back in April, once we found out what they where doing with our money and the tactics they where supporting we said fuck it it and left.

Unless of course you are smart enough to realize you are being drawn into a fight and if said fights would go national the Marxists in the white house would end up declaring marshall law and suspending elections, but of course.....something like that would never happen in America would it?
Dont fall for it Wisconsinites, beat them at the ballot where it hurts them most.

We will... but if I catch someone chucking a brick through one of my windows or slashing my tires, they're going to get beat right then and there too.

Awww....willow and pale didn't like that, did they? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Guess they got nothing to contribute to the discussion. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

For someone with the nic "in the middle".. you don't seem very middle of the road.

And what have you contributed to the conversation if i may ask?

Hey, be nice to the little leftwingnut... He spent all morning thinking up the "Tissue" response...

We will... but if I catch someone chucking a brick through one of my windows or slashing my tires, they're going to get beat right then and there too.

Poodunk is such a great name

You know, unions continue to use tactics like this, and then act surprised when it backfires on them, in the form of increased anti-union sentiment. Let them keep this up; in the end it won't matter how many signs are or are not put up; the antidote to this thuggery is to go to the polls, and vote against the unions' interests (and I am betting that's what the law-abiding citizens of Wisconsin will do!) No more unions=no more union goons! Break them, for good this time!

says the wack-off whose sole contribution to this point was 'tissue'. :rolleyes:

Which was apparently quite the contribution because it's really brought out the neg reps! Hey, could you neg rep me too? Please? :eusa_pray:

The OP is meaningless. Typical fear mongering. I don't think it was even two days ago that some left winger posted some fear mongering thread and the majority of the right wingers jumped in and reamed that person a new one with comments like "Poor baby," "grow the fuck up and stop whining," "stop being a pussy," and "here have a tissue." To include idiots like Willow and Pale. It's a one way street with wing-nuts, isn't it? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You do know who's money will be the driving force in Wi., don't you? Yes, you're right, it is the unions and their goons. Thug tactics and unions have been synonymous for decades. Jimmy Hoffa

/sarcasm.

Why should anyone have their windows broken or their tires slashed simply because they choose to support a politician or a political viewpoint? Having your windows broken in the middle of a Wisconsin winter isn't a wrist slap, it's a major problem. Having that happen because you support a Republican and have the temerity to put a bumper sticker on your car or a Scott Walker sign on your lawn is despicable. You still call the victim here a coward. It shows you to be one of those people who believes that the end justifies the means. Who cares if a few innocent people are scared into silence? What's important is that YOUR agenda is pushed through.

Why should anyone have their windows broken or their tires slashed simply because they choose to support a politician or a political viewpoint? Having your windows broken in the middle of a Wisconsin winter isn't a wrist slap, it's a major problem. Having that happen because you support a Republican and have the temerity to put a bumper sticker on your car or a Scott Walker sign on your lawn is despicable. You still call the victim here a coward. It shows you to be one of those people who believes that the end justifies the means. Who cares if a few innocent people are scared into silence? What's important is that YOUR agenda is pushed through.

No, what's important to me is standing for what you believe in.

I don't have an agenda, either.

You don't know me from a dick in the wall at a glory-hole convention.

I just love these leftwing armchair warriors, breaking laws and committing felonies is all good with them as long as it has a leftwing agenda. This has got to be priceless from these little fucks.

Well, you can't expect much from someone who stands around all day with their dick stuck in a hole in the wall can ya?

I just love these leftwing armchair warriors, breaking laws and committing felonies is all good with them as long as it has a leftwing agenda. This has got to be priceless from these little fucks.

Well, you can't expect much from someone who stands around all day with their dick stuck in a hole in the wall can ya?

Three things wrong with this picture:

#1. I didn't break any laws or commit felonies, n'or do I appreciate or co-sign anyone who does.

#2. My views are far from left wing, but y'all know my views so well - - let me know them asap so I can giggle.

#3. Willow knows what a glory hole is :eek:

Last edited:
As I type I'm listening to people calling in on a local conservative talk show. One caller noted the lack of Walker support signs. The host said people need to get off their butt and put the signs out. Then his phones and email inbox exploded with the reasons people aren't putting Walker signs in their yard or on their car.

Law abiding Wisconsinites are afraid to show support for Walker.

They're afraid for their safety. They're afraid their windows will be broken if they have a pro-Walker sticker. And they're especially .

An elderly caller said her tires were slashed and a hateful message left behind because she had a Walker bumper sticker.

THAT's what we're dealing with in Wisconsin. Some of these anti-Walker-ites are scary. Anti-Walker people feel free to talk as loud and as radically as they want, wherever they want. They make threatening phone calls to people who are doing business with Walker supporters. Anti-Walker teachers feel free to assign children to make drawings telling what is wrong with Walker. But parents are afraid to tell their children that they support Walker in case the child mentions it in school and is harmed in some way for it.

We've been living through months of this now. We don't want to let intimidation win. But some of these people have abandoned decency. You can't trust they know where the boundaries are anymore.
threatening phone calls
tires slashed
hateful message(s) left behind
windows will be broken
afraid for their safety
intimidation
afraid for the safety of their children
abandoned decency

America's teachers are notorious for harming children and intimidating "law abiding" citizens

BUT

can "Amelia" actually provide any documented evidence that they are guilty of any of these offences?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back