Latest Poll - Romney 47% Obama 43%

What wonderful news! We should all be so happy that instead of being scr wed we will only be uc ed!

(Sorry, some thing's wrong with the keyboard)

Vote other!

Instead of bitching whining and not voting, why don't you people form a third or fourth party?
I don't get it. Form a party not check other.

We didn't like our Progressive Conservatives under Joe Clarke so we beat them into obscurity and formed a true Conservative Party.

Took a lot of years in the wilderness, but now we are in power.

You have limousine liberals. Frankly, it's truly disgusting watching the 1% left wing whether Hollywood or Vogue fawn all over this President and his wife.

If you are a progressive, here's a lesson for you if you are sick to death of the 1% Pelosis and Reid's who are liberal in name only while they sleep with Wall Street. Check out how others have overturned parties.

You can do it. But never ever sit out a vote. Being able to vote is the greatest democratic gift we've got in the free world.

All the illegals, dead and especially the cartoon characters I know vote Republican.

The records show they all vote Democrat. That's why Democrats are such big supporters of enabling voter fraud.
Link, you worthless lying POS!!!!!

Kennedy vs Nixon

Legendary.:D The dead rose up in Chicago and all of Illinois. Daley delivered for the Kennedys. For crying out loud this is history and well known.

Nixon for the good of the country did not dispute the results as compared to that swine Gore. But google that election. You will see where Illinois turned the tide for JFK.

And yes the dead voted.

If Gore was a 'swine' it is only because he did not protest much more vociferously, just rolled over. He should have immediately begun his campaign for the 2004 election and hammered every day at 'W'. He let America down.
But, being a Democrat after all, what would the difference domestically have been? Internationally, things would have been better (how could they be other than better without 'W'?), but the same people own both 'major' parties, so...

Thats just a little crack in the side walk and as soon as Ryan shows his colors that will end. Every body don't know Ryan yet also wait a few days. I had to google him to know he want to shove me off a cliff.

Last edited:
If Gore was a 'swine' it is only because he did not protest much more vociferously, just rolled over. He should have immediately begun his campaign for the 2004 election and hammered every day at 'W'. He let America down.
But, being a Democrat after all, what would the difference domestically have been? Internationally, things would have been better (how could they be other than better without 'W'?), but the same people own both 'major' parties, so...

Al Gore is a pig. Ask Tipper.

Now back to politics. Clinton knew what a lightweight Gore was.

Actually no one cares about Ryan or Biden. They are none issues. I forget who Biden is at times and ask on the streets and many don't know he is vice president.

Actually no one cares about Ryan or Biden. They are none issues. I forget who Biden is at times and ask on the streets and many don't know he is vice president.

You ask people on the streets who the Vice President is?

Get a fucking life, assbreath.

Thats just a little crack in the side walk and as soon as Ryan shows his colors that will end. Every body don't know Ryan yet also wait a few days. I had to google him to know he want to shove me off a cliff.

You are ridiculous. Does he beat puppies too? Nobody cares about a VP except on message boards.

National poll: Obama 47.5 Romney 44.1
Electoral College: Obama 247 Romney 191
Odds of winning : Obama 59.5 Romney 38

RealClearPolitics - Opinion, News, Analysis, Videos and Polls
You shouldn't poo poo the Ratmuffin poll so quickly. None of the other polls take into account the Dibold Effect like Ratmuffin does, so in spite of the fact that Obama is leading, it is still not a big enough lead to overcome Dibold.

Where was Dibold last election when the disaster was elected? Does this type of fraud only happen in liberal imaginations? Apparently so because almost all cases, if not all, of voter fraud/intimidation are linked to Democrats. No wonder the left seems so paranoid about fraud, it is kind of like bank robbers worrying about banks being robbed.

What wonderful news! We should all be so happy that instead of being scr wed we will only be uc ed!

(Sorry, some thing's wrong with the keyboard)

Vote other!

Instead of bitching whining and not voting, why don't you people form a third or fourth party?
I don't get it. Form a party not check other.

We didn't like our Progressive Conservatives under Joe Clarke so we beat them into obscurity and formed a true Conservative Party.

Took a lot of years in the wilderness, but now we are in power.

You have limousine liberals. Frankly, it's truly disgusting watching the 1% left wing whether Hollywood or Vogue fawn all over this President and his wife.

If you are a progressive, here's a lesson for you if you are sick to death of the 1% Pelosis and Reid's who are liberal in name only while they sleep with Wall Street. Check out how others have overturned parties.

You can do it. But never ever sit out a vote. Being able to vote is the greatest democratic gift we've got in the free world.

99 percent of the time when you hear someone bitchin that they are not going to vote or they are not going to vote Republican/Democrat they are telling you they are voting for the other side. It is all BS. They act as if how they vote matters to anyone other then themselves. But that isn't their point they want to "act" all high minded but in reality they are nothing but political stooges. And I don't care which way it goes left-right or right-left. A non-vote or a vote for an independent is a vote for Obama, pure and simple.

Im laughing............Ryan has won election 7 times in an everwhelmingly Democrat district = more k00k losing.

Smart Democrats Should Be Worried - By John Fund - The Corner - National Review Online

The k00ks automatically embrace all the MSNBC talking points as gospel. Unfortuantly ( for the k00ks), only about 492 people watch that network

20110519_0052_1-14.jpg

Last edited:
The records show they all vote Democrat. That's why Democrats are such big supporters of enabling voter fraud.
Link, you worthless lying POS!!!!!

Kennedy vs Nixon

Legendary.:D The dead rose up in Chicago and all of Illinois. Daley delivered for the Kennedys. For crying out loud this is history and well known.

Nixon for the good of the country did not dispute the results as compared to that swine Gore. But google that election. You will see where Illinois turned the tide for JFK.

And yes the dead voted.
Gee what a surprise, no record of the dead voting Democratic. It's funny how in a secret ballot CON$ervoFascists always know how the dead vote!!!! :cuckoo:

And Tricky Dickie and the RNC did challenge the vote in 11 states only 3 days after the election, so you are simply lying yet again.

National poll: Obama 47.5 Romney 44.1
Electoral College: Obama 247 Romney 191
Odds of winning : Obama 59.5 Romney 38

RealClearPolitics - Opinion, News, Analysis, Videos and Polls
You shouldn't poo poo the Ratmuffin poll so quickly. None of the other polls take into account the Dibold Effect like Ratmuffin does, so in spite of the fact that Obama is leading, it is still not a big enough lead to overcome Dibold.

Where was Dibold last election when the disaster was elected? Does this type of fraud only happen in liberal imaginations? Apparently so because almost all cases, if not all, of voter fraud/intimidation are linked to Democrats. No wonder the left seems so paranoid about fraud, it is kind of like bank robbers worrying about banks being robbed.
Dibold was there making the Obama landslide a lot closer than it was, it's just that the landslide was too much for Dibold to overcome.

RCP

National Polls 48.0 43.4 Obama +4.6
Electoral College 237 191
Intrade Odds 59.1 38.3

Senate seats are GOP (2) and Dem (1) beyond the margin and six within the margin. If the Dems get three seats, the keep Senate. The GOP needs seven. It's possible.

A week will tell us how much traction Ryan has been giving the Romney campaign.

I can't help but notice, people only draw attention to polls when it suits them and ignore the rest.

Obama widens lead over Romney in polls - SFGate

Pollster Charts

Fox News poll: Obama's lead grows as Romney's support slips | Fox News

Perhaps the OP would care to comment on these polls. :)

Why would you be interested in polls which oversample Democrat by about 10%?

Forum List

Back