Latest crazy leftist conspiracy theory Trump will stage military coup to stay in power

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
The latest crazy idea being bandied around the leftist broadcast media is that President Trump will order a military coup if he loses the election in 2020 and seize dictatorial control.
Latest Crazy Leftist Conspiracy Theory: Trump Will Stage Military Coup To Stay In Power
-------------------------------------------------------------

Maybe they know something we don't . Maybe they will create a scenario where Trump has to stay in charge because we all know how dumb the left is. They can plot something and it actually works out for Trump supporters.

They're dumb enough to fall for the hand Trump deals to them he sucks them in like the parasites they are.

The latest crazy idea being bandied around the leftist broadcast media is that President Trump will order a military coup if he loses the election in 2020 and seize dictatorial control.

Sounds like something Alex Jones would come up with.

If you think about it, Trump's pretty much been the victim of a military/intelligence agency coup for a while.

So, I think likely the other way around.

If Q-Anon is real, there will be mass arrests of politicians and deep state actors that have been involved in treasonous activities and involved in such crimes like child and drug trafficking with the CIA. The lamestream media will claim that Trump is eliminating his "enemies" and leftards will believe it.

• Banned

Sounds like something Alex Jones would come up with.

Guess thats why they say your leftist are easy to manipulate attack alex jones to it and bammm they got you right where they want you bahaah.

Like we said ' EASILY LED" , EASY TO MANIPULATE, LACK INTELLIGENCE ON LEVELS YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW ABOUT because you lack it bahahahah.

And here I thought you were smarter than the average leftist dumb ass

Funny the right said pretty much the same about Obama—that he’d somehow defy the Constitution and rule indefinitely.

I don’t find this mindset surprising in the least. The capability to fear monger is great and its effect unmistakable.

Funny the right said pretty much the same about Obama—that he’d somehow defy the Constitution and rule indefinitely.

I don’t find this mindset surprising in the least. The capability to fear monger is great and its effect unmistakable.

Yep, and the left said it about Bush and the right said it about Clinton. They're a bunch of tards.

Only an idiot would come up with something like that.

Military coup? Good Lord.
Luckily the military didn't go along. In fact, the senior military the other day had to remind service members they took an oath to the constitution. Several former military members were involved in the coup especially white supremisists former military.

Forum List

Back