Latest Black Fad: The Knock-Out Game

In the same spirit as the televised UFC cage fighting, which I confess to enjoying, I wish it were legal to organize televised and unrestrained racial antagonism-based and armed gang combat in a fenced arena in the manner of the Ancient Roman gladiator battles. And while that might seem wantonly cruel I know of no other way to allow the latent and overt racial hatred in our society to discharge and be done with.

Let those on both sides who harbor this virulent hatred for each other do what they are longing to do and be done with it. Then there might be hope for intelligently productive dialogue.

In the same spirit as the televised UFC cage fighting, which I confess to enjoying, I wish it were legal to organize televised and unrestrained racial antagonism-based and armed gang combat in a fenced arena in the manner of the Ancient Roman gladiator battles. And while that might seem wantonly cruel I know of no other way to allow the latent and overt racial hatred in our society to discharge and be done with.

Let those on both sides who harbor this virulent hatred for each other do what they are longing to do and be done with it. Then there might be hope for intelligently productive dialogue.

Thats the thing, most that do are pusses, and wont say shit to another mans face. Only on message boards.

Thats the thing, most that do are pusses, and wont say shit to another mans face. Only on message boards.

so you think being a man is running around in gangs and stomping people to death? boy oh boy are you stupid.

Gangs of teen boys gone wilding?

Not a new development, folks.

Not limited to Blacks, either.

Then link it to a group of whites who have stomped blacks to death. We shall wait. :eusa_whistle: and the way you just blow this off as "gone wilding" says a lot about you. a lot.

You've not heard of the Skinheads, I take it.

I have heard of them,, now the link.. please.. stomping death.... etc.. I'll wait.

so you think being a man is running around in gangs and stomping people to death? boy oh boy are you stupid.

Who said that is acceptable ? A group running around and piling up on some one because of there race that is.

t but an even bigger pussy is one that is afraid to say it on a message board:lol::lol:

hit a left winger with the facts and instead of refuting them they say you are afraid to say in person!!:lol::lol:............tell that to a skin head:lol::lol:

do I look scared??

Attachments

• $187022_100001594441097_3295943_n.jpg
    $187022_100001594441097_3295943_n.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 70

do I look scared??

No you look stupid.

Todays UFC Heavyweight World Champion:

Cain-Velasquez.jpg

Todays UFC Heavyweight World Champion:

Cain-Velasquez.jpg

For now. Champs dont stay champ for long in that business.

it will increase as we get nearer election time!!the foul ******* of the left all already accusing true whites of wanting to hang them from trees and enslave them!! the filthy vile subhuman bastards need to be shipped back to Africa!!

I want to play the knock out game with your bitch ass.
you would never ever stand your ground one on one with me shitskin!!Ive put more ******* on their asses than Sickle Cell!!:cool:

:lol:

A legend in your own mind.

Back away from those twinkies now..

The sugar rush is makin ya loopy.

do I look scared??

That's just the way I pictured you to look! :lol:

You've not heard of the Skinheads, I take it.

I have heard of them,, now the link.. please.. stomping death.... etc.. I'll wait.

So you are saying skin heads have never don that ?

Does the evil of one group past or present excuse the evil of another today???

Isn't that why Israel can never live in peace? Isn't that why Palestinians will never learn to live in harmony with their neighbors?

Last edited:
This morning Meet The Press finally talked about Maxine Waters telling the Tea Party to go to hell......but they played the whole video and what was cut out by everyone else was that after she told the Tea Party to go straight to hell....she said she was gonna make sure they get there.

In every other copy of the speech those final words were deleted and instead applause is heard. Nobody at the table batted an eye when they heard this. She was given a chance to ignore her violent statement and the subject got swept under the rug.

So how is Maxine Waters going to send millions of Americans straight to hell? That's what I want to know.

I'm getting pretty tired of the left legitimizing the venomous rhetoric of their leaders. Something needs to be done about these people because they are poisoning political discourse.

When they win it's "We won....STFU and deal with it".

When they are exposed as the fakes that they are they blame everything on scapegoats.

Losing only causes them to become more and more violent rather then self-respective.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back