Latest Black Fad: The Knock-Out Game

The devious instigators......

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tG8x6X8xn3c&feature=player_embedded]Congressional Black Caucus' Dangerous Violent Rhetoric: Declares 'War' on Racist Tea Party, - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xqgdNheVbc&feature=related]Beat Whitey Night - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjDChal6oCk&feature=related]Mob of Black Teens Attack Whites at Wisconsin State Fair! - YouTube[/ame]

it will increase as we get nearer election time!!the foul ******* of the left all already accusing true whites of wanting to hang them from trees and enslave them!! the filthy vile subhuman bastards need to be shipped back to Africa!!

I want to play the knock out game with your bitch ass.

so, are you saying you fit the mold?

But this statement doesn't warrant a comment from you?

"it will increase as we get nearer election time!!the foul ******* of the left all already accusing true whites of wanting to hang them from trees and enslave them!! the filthy vile subhuman bastards need to be shipped back to Africa!!"

Another scared whitey thread.

you may continue to think this,, and I will continue to think you're full of shit.

And still no comment on this:

"it will increase as we get nearer election time!!the foul ******* of the left all already accusing true whites of wanting to hang them from trees and enslave them!! the filthy vile subhuman bastards need to be shipped back to Africa!!"

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKSpnfyN6sI&feature=related]Fox News reporters attacked by blacks while covering homicide story in Natomas - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBOIfciwM5M&feature=related]Black Mob Attacks White Officers And Reporters - YouTube[/ame]

you may continue to think this,, and I will continue to think you're full of shit.

why don't you comment on it? tell us how it justifies stomping a man to death because he is white. go ahead I'm listening. I'm all ears.

I've witnessed several incidents of black on white crime.

When I was deployed to Ft Riley myself and some of my team members were walking in a parking lot to a bar and one of my teammates was lagging behind a bit. He was wearing a cowboy hat and western cut shirt and jeans and boots.

3 youths with baggy pants and ball-caps jumped him started talking shit to him and had him surrounded. I saw what was going on and ran over asking them what the problem was. One of them jumped up in my face and started spitting and talking shit.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw one of them hit my bud in the head with what turned out to be a spray can cutting his forehead open. I jumped the guy and started tossing him around. It turned into a brawl and I remember during the ass-whipping we administered that a crowd of people in the outside bar was watching it and cheering us.

I guess in this case those idiots didn't have 20 or 30 friends to back their asses up and it ended up bad for them. The cops showed up and we didn't press charges. I had to take my bud to the hospital so our evening was ruined.

Black youths have a mob mentality. You have a problem with one of them and they gang up. And they really don't have much respect for authority, especially if you're white. Had a run-in with a bunch like that in an Army barracks during my time at Advanced NCO Academy at Ft Bragg once.....but that's another story.

Last edited:

My comment is no comment.

Treat it for what it's worth.

Nothing.

Gangs of teen boys gone wilding?

Not a new development, folks.

Not limited to Blacks, either.

No, nothing is limited to anyone, but taking the PC route and sticking your head in the sand isn't going to solve the problem either. The fact of the matter is these violent flash mobs and thug type attacks at the state fairs and over the Fourth of July holiday were pretty much all black kids. If you can point out a group of white teenage gangs going around for the hell of it and assaulting people be my guest. This is a serious problem starting up in urban black communities and people need to stop being afraid to call a spade a spade.

No, nothing is limited to anyone, but taking the PC route and sticking your head in the sand isn't going to solve the problem either.

Oh, I don't doubt this is happening.

I also know that it isn't limited to just Black kids. I know that up close and personal-like.

The fact of the matter is these violent flash mobs and thug type attacks at the state fairs and over the Fourth of July holiday were pretty much all black kids

Well that's bad, isn't it? I hope that the cops catch the little bastards and they're punished to the fullest possible extent.

If you can point out a group of white teenage gangs going around for the hell of it and assaulting people be my guest.

I can testify to at least two events like that since I was the wilding victim. Nice suburban (rather well off) Irish-American boys out on a wilding spree in downtown Boston. They weren't just picking on Blacks, though, FWIW. They were just attacking anybody who happened to be alone and an easy target.

This is a serious problem starting up in urban black communities and people need to stop being afraid to call a spade a spade.

CAll it what it is...violent crime for fun AKA wilding.

Been going on as long as I can remember and that's getting to be a mighty long time.

Last edited:

Oh, I don't doubt this is happening.

I also know that it isn't limited to just Black kids. I know that up close and personal-like.

Well that's bad, isn't it? I hope that the cops catch the little bastards and they're punished to the fullest possible extent.

I can testify to at least two events like that since I was the wilding victim. Nice suburban (rather well off) Irish-American boys out on a wilding spree in downtown Boston. They weren't just picking on Blacks, though, FWIW. They were just attacking anybody who happened to be alone and an easy target.

This is a serious problem starting up in urban black communities and people need to stop being afraid to call a spade a spade.

CAll it what it is...violent crime for fun AKA wilding.

Been going on as long as I can remember and that's getting to be a mighty long time.

Just because it's been going on for so long doesn't mean it should be tolerated.

why don't you comment on it? tell us how it justifies stomping a man to death because he is white. go ahead I'm listening. I'm all ears.

This is why we everyone that's not a felon needs the right to open carry.
Open carry is no good. It leaves one vulnerable.

Unless one is a uniformed police officer, concealed carry is the way to go. And I recommend a .357 magnum Davis derringer. Small and very lethal.

Forum List

Back