Latest Black Fad: The Knock-Out Game

I have heard of them,, now the link.. please.. stomping death.... etc.. I'll wait.

So you are saying skin heads have never don that ?

If they have I don't know about it which is why I asked for a link. I assume you brought that up to show they have done the same heinous acts as stomping a person to death. I'll wait. patiently

So you say they are a group started by and for wholesome young men and woman to gather and hangout together ? And whats with those boot laces of theirs ? Whats the deference between red ones and white ones ? I grew up surrounded by them and can tell you from experience that-

1. The vast majority (99%) are huge pusseys. They dont have ball's and are SOOO nice to the colored folk until you have 5 or more in a group.
2. They have and do do the exact same thing.

Four Skinheads Charged with Hate Crime in Los Angeles

Police charged four suspected members of the racist Berdoo Skinheads with attempted murder for allegedly stabbing an African-American man at a Claremont shopping center in California. It is believed that the men were passing through the area while traveling to a neo-Nazi rally at the Federal Building in Westwood when the incident occurred.

According to police, the suspects were among a large group of white men who attacked two African-American men on the evening of December 8. One victim had to be airlifted to a hospital because of multiple stab wounds, but he has since been released.

it will increase as we get nearer election time!!the foul ******* of the left all already accusing true whites of wanting to hang them from trees and enslave them!! the filthy vile subhuman bastards need to be shipped back to Africa!!

I want to play the knock out game with your bitch ass.
you would never ever stand your ground one on one with me shitskin!!Ive put more ******* on their asses than Sickle Cell!!:cool:

He'd deck you filthy ass in one punch, you loud mouth pussy. Right after you wet yourself.

You are worthless.

You aren't even fit to lick the bottom of High Gravity's dirtiest shoes.

There. Thought you should know. And now you do, you pussy.

Last edited:
It's only going to get worse. Praise Allah.

Scumbag asshole racist pieces of stupid shit like you aren't good at all with logic or math.

But here's a newsflash for you, you shit for brain pussy motherfucker:

If it gets worse, the backlash will work very much to the disadvantage of minority groups, you imbecile.

Damn, but you are stupid.

If they have I don't know about it which is why I asked for a link. I assume you brought that up to show they have done the same heinous acts as stomping a person to death. I'll wait. patiently

So you say they are a group started by and for wholesome young men and woman to gather and hangout together ? And whats with those boot laces of theirs ? Whats the deference between red ones and white ones ? I grew up surrounded by them and can tell you from experience that-

1. The vast majority (99%) are huge pusseys. They dont have ball's and are SOOO nice to the colored folk until you have 5 or more in a group.

Police charged four suspected members of the racist Berdoo Skinheads with attempted murder for allegedly stabbing an African-American man at a Claremont shopping center in California. It is believed that the men were passing through the area while traveling to a neo-Nazi rally at the Federal Building in Westwood when the incident occurred.

According to police, the suspects were among a large group of white men who attacked two African-American men on the evening of December 8. One victim had to be airlifted to a hospital because of multiple stab wounds, but he has since been released.

December 15, 2006

are these skin heads in prison?

I want to play the knock out game with your bitch ass.
you would never ever stand your ground one on one with me shitskin!!Ive put more ******* on their asses than Sickle Cell!!:cool:

He'd deck you filthy ass on one punch, you loud mouth pussy. Right after you wet yourself.

You are worthless.

You aren't even fit to lick the bottom of High Gravity's dirtiest shoes.

There. Thought you should know. And now you do, you pussy.

ydnar was hoping for the nut sack actually.

As soon as you post my quote saying the above I'll rescind the neg rep I'm sending you.. but hurry, time is short.

the difference is yes we have a few cowards but you really just described the entire black race!!and I'm sure a well informed person like your self will agree that TODAY!!let me say it again TODAY blacks commit nearly 80 times the violent crime against whites as whites do to blacks ??:eusa_eh:.......you being such a fair and honest person and all......:doubt:

In the same spirit as the televised UFC cage fighting, which I confess to enjoying, I wish it were legal to organize televised and unrestrained racial antagonism-based and armed gang combat in a fenced arena in the manner of the Ancient Roman gladiator battles. And while that might seem wantonly cruel I know of no other way to allow the latent and overt racial hatred in our society to discharge and be done with.

Let those on both sides who harbor this virulent hatred for each other do what they are longing to do and be done with it. Then there might be hope for intelligently productive dialogue.

Thats the thing, most that do are pusses, and wont say shit to another mans face. Only on message boards.
do I look scared??

Assuming that's you, no. You don't look scared.

You look as stupid as your words prove you to be.

If you and that asshole Salt Peter squared off in a high noon shoot-out, and each of you got the drop on the other, and plugged each other squarely in the forehead, there's a damn good chance that both you numbnutz would survive simply because there's an EXCELLENT chance you'd each miss the other's tiny little brain.

As soon as you post my quote saying the above I'll rescind the neg rep I'm sending you.. but hurry, time is short.

Don't bother. I could give two shits about any thought or opinion of what anyone who would stick up for skinheads thinks about me. Your just pissed that they do it. Run along and Fuck off now.

Scumbag asshole racist pieces of stupid shit like you aren't good at all with logic or math.

If it gets worse, the backlash will work very much to the disadvantage of minority groups, you imbecile.

MY MY DONT WE HAVE A POTTY MOUTH TODAY!!:lol::lol:
YOU ARE NOTHING bOY!! it's pussies like you that pretend to be non racial so the blacks you are so afraid won't hurt you that make me sick!! you need to take another hit drug addict!!and we will see what you have to say in 2012!!unlike you I don't have a victim mentality!!I have never personally been victimized by anyone!!my righteous disdain for the black race comes from the experiences of good humans that I know!!:udaman::whip::cool:

Last edited:
Latest Black Fad: The... 09-04-2011 12:33 PM WillowTree I said no such thing. asswipe.

So how about Willow, your boot laces red or white ?

Don't bother. I could give two shits about any thought or opinion of what anyone who would stick up for skinheads thinks about me. Your just pissed that they do it. Run along and Fuck off now.

:lol::lol::lol: just another lousy assed whiner and a liar to boot. And everybody who reads this can see it. no credibility for you my lousy assed liar. NONE.

Latest Black Fad: The... 09-04-2011 12:33 PM WillowTree I said no such thing. asswipe.

I have no idea what color my boot laces are, I don't own boots, I wear sandals. so try again you lousy assed liar.

Thats the thing, most that do are pusses, and wont say shit to another mans face. Only on message boards.
do I look scared??

If you and that asshole Salt Peter squared off in a high noon shoot-out, and each of you got the drop on the other, and plugged each other squarely in the forehead, there's a damn good chance that both you numbnutz would survive simply because there's an EXCELLENT chance you'd each miss the other's tiny little brain.
got any stats to prove me wrong??:lol::lol:

the difference is yes we have a few cowards but you really just described the entire black race!!and I'm sure a well informed person like your self will agree that TODAY!!let me say it again TODAY blacks commit nearly 80 times the violent crime against whites as whites do to blacks ??:eusa_eh:.......you being such a fair and honest person and all......:doubt:

First, anyone could tell by what you say that you are to stupid even for the skins. You are no skin head. You just want to be. You wouldn't even make it as a hang around. You are just a little fatso who dreams about it, hides in his closet, and talks trash, but in public its "Yes Ma'am, No Ma'am.

MY MY DONT WE HAVE A POTTY MOUTH TODAY!!:lol::lol:
YOU ARE NOTHING bOY!! it's pussies like you that pretend to be non racial so the blacks you are so afraid won't hurt you that make me sick!! you need to take another hit drug addict!!and we will see what you have to say in 2012!!unlike you I don't have a victim mentality!!I have never personally been victimized by anyone!!my righteous disdain for the black race comes from the experiences of good humans that I know!!:udaman::whip::cool:

I use colorful language frequently, moron. You just noticing now? See? I TOLD you that you were stupid.

You are the pussy. But I have no idea what an idiot like you "means" when you talk about anybody "pretending to be non racial." I have a race. I consider that fact largely irrelevant. YOU, being the ignorant piece of racist stupid shit you are, probably MEANT to say "non RACIST."

Also, your stupid speculation is not just baseless, but probably a function of your having been inbred. I don't do drugs.

You ARE the one with the victim mentality. Asswipes like you think "those" OTHERS are out to get you. You pussy. Just like the puss, Salt Peter, thinks that whites are out to "get" the black people.

You two deserve each other.

You are far below pathetic.

Last edited:

I have no idea what color my boot laces are, I don't own boots, I wear sandals. so try again you lousy assed liar.

Oh, and what would they think on storm front ? You are a member right ? You just got pissed because you got your article. Pussey.

do I look scared??

got any stats to prove me wrong??:lol::lol:

Stats about your racist pussy quivering?

No, scumbag. Go cry for a while.

Sure Mr skin. Or are you just a poser like your buddy ydnar ?

sucks to be the boards lousy assed liar, but that's what you izzz..

Forum List

Back