Language of Closet Racism

Oh paleeez..... Here we go again....Evil Whitey. No other race of people are "racist". Fact is; no other group of people have helped others like the White Christian race. Through charity and humanitarian aid. The invention of the automobile, airplane, cotton gin, electricity, telephone, the submarine, on and on and on.

Oh paleeez..... Here we go again....Evil Whitey. No other race of people are "racist". Fact is; no other group of people have helped others like the White Christian race. Through charity and humanitarian aid. The invention of the automobile, airplane, cotton gin, electricity, telephone, the submarine, on and on and on.

why are so many people chewing on straws in this topic? No one made the claim that only whites are the only racists in this world, so why keep beating that horse? is it because deep down inside some of you whites really feel that whites have done the most evil in this world?

why are so many people chewing on straws in this topic? No one made the claim that only whites are the only racists in this world, so why keep beating that horse? is it because deep down inside some of you whites really feel that whites have done the most evil in this world?

And whites have done contributed a large amount of the best things in the world.

And whites have done contributed a large amount of the best things in the world.

Indeed, which the bass can thank his white american founding father for every day as he enjoys an America that allows him to do more than make excuses for blacks selling slaves while demonizing white people who bought them.

Another weak NCO coming up with basically no counter argument whatsoever. Mr Bass isn't a racist for pointing out the obvious that exists in America simply because its being done and carried by a mostly white society.

Cheer up, Mr Bass, with the current birth rates of the various races and the current immigration levels, whites are gonna be a minority soon. BTW, this change was set into motion by whites, with the changes in imigration law that Teddy Kennedy put into place in the 60's, making it almost impossible for someone from Europe to get here while making it a whole lot easier for those from 3rd world nations to come here.

You know, I love my Kenyan friends so much more than most African Americans (note I said most, not all). They don't blame anything on their race or my race. With us, it's just friendship. Maybe it's because they didn't grow up here and weren't convinced by their fellow black americans that everything that goes wrong in their lives is because whites hate them.

I still haven't heard Mr Bass acknowledge the number of whites that fought for blacks to be free. The white college students that were killed for trying to help blacks get civil rights in the 60's. Nope, he can only blame whites, he can't acknowledge that if whites didn't fight for blacks, he'd still be a slave or second class citizen today. Oh wait, I think he trully does believe he is a second class citizen today. Well that really is an insult to Dr King and those white college students that died in the 60's.

I still haven't heard Mr Bass acknowledge the number of whites that fought for blacks to be free. The white college students that were killed for trying to help blacks get civil rights in the 60's. Nope, he can only blame whites, he can't acknowledge that if whites didn't fight for blacks, he'd still be a slave or second class citizen today. Oh wait, I think he trully does believe he is a second class citizen today. Well that really is an insult to Dr King and those white college students that died in the 60's.

indeed, he won't mention that WHITE people freed BLACK slaves. We didn't have some giant fucking national uprising of slaves. No, instead we get to ignore the benevolence of white people so that chucky ass can get his afrocentric chub on. Despite living in a nation that is the product of white people which allows him to speak openly in the first fucking place... thanks to whitey.

Those whites that died in the Civil War were *NOT* fighting for freedom for blacks, they were fighting to preserve the Union, another white lie that they teach black children in schools. Have you actually Lincoln's speeches and what he said about blacks? Those whites in the 60s, however did put they're life on the line but it was the overall effort and sacrifices by blacks that turned the tide. Its dumb beyond dumb to say if whites didn't participate in the Civil Rights movement blacks would still have second class citizenship[as if we don't have that today].

indeed, he won't mention that WHITE people freed BLACK slaves. We didn't have some giant fucking national uprising of slaves. No, instead we get to ignore the benevolence of white people so that chucky ass can get his afrocentric chub on. Despite living in a nation that is the product of white people which allows him to speak openly in the first fucking place... thanks to whitey.

Whites didn't free slaves, slavery ceased because the victors of the Civil War thought it to be no more necessary for the country, not because of any special care and sympathy for blacks. Not long after the war came the rise of Klan and domestic terrorism against blacks to keep them in a lowq position is society with Jim Crow and you're talking out of your jackass like black people ought to be kissing white ass worshipping whites for the emancipation proclamation. The nation is *NOT* the product of white people you racist cracker, without the contributions of nonwhites it wouldn't be what it is today because it was *NOT* the greatest nation in the world when whites founded it.

Cheer up, Mr Bass, with the current birth rates of the various races and the current immigration levels, whites are gonna be a minority soon. BTW, this change was set into motion by whites, with the changes in imigration law that Teddy Kennedy put into place in the 60's, making it almost impossible for someone from Europe to get here while making it a whole lot easier for those from 3rd world nations to come here.

You know, I love my Kenyan friends so much more than most African Americans (note I said most, not all). They don't blame anything on their race or my race. With us, it's just friendship. Maybe it's because they didn't grow up here and weren't convinced by their fellow black americans that everything that goes wrong in their lives is because whites hate them.

Translation:

I love my Kenyan friends more than African Americans because they don't remind of the crimes that white Americans have done to them.

You whites[well the ones like you] call racist those blacks that rightfully and correctly point out that whites are responsible for what exists, ie, the causes that led to the bad conditions for black Americans in this country. Thats one profound guilt complex.

Those whites that died in the Civil War were *NOT* fighting for freedom for blacks, they were fighting to preserve the Union, another white lie that they teach black children in schools. Have you actually Lincoln's speeches and what he said about blacks? Those whites in the 60s, however did put they're life on the line but it was the overall effort and sacrifices by blacks that turned the tide. Its dumb beyond dumb to say if whites didn't participate in the Civil Rights movement blacks would still have second class citizenship[as if we don't have that today].

I wasn't talking about the soldiers, I was talking about the underground railroad. The one started and maintained by whites that put everything, including their lives on the line to get black slaves into northern territory where they could be free.

I agree, the civil war wasn't about slavery and Lincoln never freed a single slave, the Emancipation Proclomation excluded all slaves in northern territory and those in southern territory already under union control. I think it's clear the war wasn't about slavery, given there were 4 slave holding states that remained with the north and their slaves weren't freed until after the civil war was over.

Bet you still think the confederate flag is a sign of racism even though you admit yourself that the war wasn't about slavery.

An insult is whites who misrepresent MLK's legacy to carry out their "colourblind" hypocritical schemes by eliminating affirmative action. Consider Dr MLK's words here:

"But for a perceptive and vivid expression of culpability I would like to submit two sentences that many of you have probably heard me quote before from the pen of Victor Hugo. "If the soul is left in darkness, sins will be committed. The guilty one is not he who commits the sin but he who causes the darkness." The policy-makers of the white society have caused the darkness. It was they who created the frustrating slums. They perpetuate unemployment and poverty and oppression. Perhaps it is incontestable and deplorable that Negroes have committed crimes, but these are essentially derivative crimes. They are born of the greater crimes of the white society."

A New Sense of Direction (1968)

What MLK said right there is what Mr. Bass has been saying along and yet you call him racist? What MLK stated was the truth.

Whites didn't free slaves, slavery ceased because the victors of the Civil War thought it to be no more necessary for the country, not because of any special care and sympathy for blacks. Not long after the war came the rise of Klan and domestic terrorism against blacks to keep them in a lowq position is society with Jim Crow and you're talking out of your jackass like black people ought to be kissing white ass worshipping whites for the emancipation proclamation. The nation is *NOT* the product of white people you racist cracker, without the contributions of nonwhites it wouldn't be what it is today because it was *NOT* the greatest nation in the world when whites founded it.

you do realize that the victors in the civil war WERE WHITE, eh? Yes, white people freed slaves. You didn't have some kind of uprising where you declared your own freedom. Instead, blacks waited for whites to convince OTHER WHITES to allow you off the field and eventually granted you the right to vote. I defy you to read the Emancipation Proclamation and say that there was no sympathy for blacks. Not every white person was a klan member, negro. Some of us worked to let you be where you are today. By discounting the effort of white people while pretending that some black fantasy freed the slaves you not only shit on non-blacks who fought for the cause (no shocker there given your afrocentric hardon) but you prove what kind of a joke you are while trying to view history through some blurry dashiki meant to hate on whites while acting like the eternal victim.

And yes, we can play "spot the negro" again if you really want to but you couldn't find the black founding father the last time I offered the option so what has changed besides your failure as a black man to appreciate white people as evenly as you expect consideration?

Like i've said... stop lights, peanut butter, the blues and crack cocaine didn't create this nation. Slave labor didn't cause white men to Declare independence from England. Hell, your input BARELY came along less than 1/4th of the nations history ago.

:thup:

I wasn't talking about the soldiers, I was talking about the underground railroad. The one started and maintained by whites that put everything, including their lives on the line to get black slaves into northern territory where they could be free.

I agree, the civil war wasn't about slavery and Lincoln never freed a single slave, the Emancipation Proclomation excluded all slaves in northern territory and those in southern territory already under union control. I think it's clear the war wasn't about slavery, given there were 4 slave holding states that remained with the north and their slaves weren't freed until after the civil war was over.

Bet you still think the confederate flag is a sign of racism even though you admit yourself that the war wasn't about slavery.

You foolishly act as if blacks should be kissing white's ass for a few acts of goodwill as if blacks didn't deserve it fo all the crimes and oppression heaped upon them by whites.

you do realize that the victors in the civil war WERE WHITE, eh? Yes, white people freed slaves. You didn't have some kind of uprising where you declared your own freedom. Instead, blacks waited for whites to convince OTHER WHITES to allow you off the field and eventually granted you the right to vote. I defy you to read the Emancipation Proclamation and say that there was no sympathy for blacks. Not every white person was a klan member, negro. Some of us worked to let you be where you are today. By discounting the effort of white people while pretending that some black fantasy freed the slaves you not only shit on non-blacks who fought for the cause (no shocker there given your afrocentric hardon) but you prove what kind of a joke you are while trying to view history through some blurry dashiki meant to hate on whites while acting like the eternal victim.

And yes, we can play "spot the negro" again if you really want to but you couldn't find the black founding father the last time I offered the option so what has changed besides your failure as a black man to appreciate white people as evenly as you expect consideration?

Like i've said... stop lights, peanut butter, the blues and crack cocaine didn't create this nation. Slave labor didn't cause white men to Declare independence from England. Hell, your input BARELY came along less than 1/4th of the nations history ago.

:thup:

Like Mr Bass said before jackass, black people owe white people nothing and this country wouldn't be what it is without the contributions of nonwhites, end of story. You can intellectually have a circle jerk with Jared Taylor, William Joyce and Arthur Kemp.

An insult is whites who misrepresent MLK's legacy to carry out their "colourblind" hypocritical schemes by eliminating affirmative action. Consider Dr MLK's words here:

"But for a perceptive and vivid expression of culpability I would like to submit two sentences that many of you have probably heard me quote before from the pen of Victor Hugo. "If the soul is left in darkness, sins will be committed. The guilty one is not he who commits the sin but he who causes the darkness." The policy-makers of the white society have caused the darkness. It was they who created the frustrating slums. They perpetuate unemployment and poverty and oppression. Perhaps it is incontestable and deplorable that Negroes have committed crimes, but these are essentially derivative crimes. They are born of the greater crimes of the white society."

A New Sense of Direction (1968)

What MLK said right there is what Mr. Bass has been saying along and yet you call him racist? What MLK stated was the truth.

Not everything King did was gold, dude. We accept his dream of equality. We don't accept your interpretation of blaming white people for your own failures. No one forces blacks to smoke crack, quit school and value rims more than their baby mamas. But, hey, I guess you'd rather we not touch on King's love of affairs, eh?

Not everything King did was gold, dude. We accept his dream of equality. We don't accept your interpretation of blaming white people for your own failures. No one forces blacks to smoke crack, quit school and value rims more than their baby mamas. But, hey, I guess you'd rather we not touch on King's love of affairs, eh?

So you just ignored his words there because you don't like the truth he spoke? What he said there in bold is the truth, you're mentally ill if you deny it. His dream is not the retarded crap you spew.

You foolishly act as if blacks should be kissing white's ass for a few acts of goodwill as if blacks didn't deserve it fo all the crimes and oppression heaped upon them by whites.

yea, dude.. the civil war was just a "few acts"... White kids dissapearing in the south for the sake of 60s civil rights was just a "few acts". Face it, racist. You have no moral authority to point a finger at anyone.

yea, dude.. the civil war was just a "few acts"... White kids dissapearing in the south for the sake of 60s civil rights was just a "few acts". Face it, racist. You have no moral authority to point a finger at anyone.

The Civil war was about preserving Union you dumb illiterate jackass, not a goodwill act to free blacks, get your head out of rectum and see reality.

Like Mr Bass said before jackass, black people owe white people nothing and this country wouldn't be what it is without the contributions of nonwhites, end of story. You can intellectually have a circle jerk with Jared Taylor, William Joyce and Arthur Kemp.

Indeed, white people don't owe you shit either. You don't like how you are treated? Take your black ass back to the jungle. News flash: this nation would survive without peanut butter, stop lights jazz and crack cocaine. And you can go suck the cock of every black wannabe eager to put an X behind his name as if he is important. It still doesn't change the fact of history STARTING with white people creating the US and ending with WHITE PEOPLE letting you vote.

Forum List

Back