Language of Closet Racism

American was largely originally settled and built by former slaves, both White endentured Slaves and Black slaves with no hope of ever being freed.
Yes.

They were terrorized, for want of a better word.

We should all be thankful that common sense overcame greed and people, no matter what color or gender, were eventually recognized as legitimate people.

Because if it can happen to them, it can happen to you.

Peanut Butter wasn't the greatest thing that George Washington Carter did, it was crop rotation and coming up with way to feed the soil and grow better crops.

Charles Drew, another black man, discovered plasma that has saved the lives a millions.

I do think there are some backs to whom we owe a great deal, I just don't think Bass happens to be one of them.

I totally agree. but, im not going to listen to some afrocentric asshole talk shit on white people in general just because one of my ancestors may have owned one of his ancestors. Especially when he's doing better in the US, a white mans invention, than he would anywhere else in the world.

I find that those who bitch about wanting equality generally dont want equality as much as they want their turn holding the fucking whip.

May I say I’m ashamed of many who have posted here.

Mr. Bass the way I see it is -

1 - Some white people in the past in our country did own black slaves.
2 - The white people at some point freed the black slaves.
3 - The former black slaves were repressed by some of the white people and the US Government.
4 - The black people finally achieved great advancements due to the civil rights movements.
5 - The black people achieved equality under the law.

The black people suffered greatly in the past.
Some of the prejudice and racism still exist today.

I am white and would like to express my sorrow for the unjust things done to black people in our country by white people but would also like to remind you that not all white people are against black people. And that some white people have always been against slavery and the repression of others races.

Mr. Bass I think about many of the problems facing our country today and hope for a better American future where prejudice and racism do not exist and ask you what you think needs to be done to achieve this?

I believe that the world is a mess, it has always been a mess and it will probably always be as mess and this is why this world is not called heaven.

To all the citizens of America It’s time to come together as Americans.

Last edited:
How is it racist to believe Columbus discovered America?

He discovered it as far as Spain was concerned. So the people who lived here knew it existed. How exciting. However, as far as the rest of the world is concerned, NOrth America was discovered by Columbus.

Actually, it can be debated whether or not he actually discovered it. He thought he had reached India. Amerigo Vespucci was the one who discovered it was a new frontier.

May I say I’m ashamed of many who have posted here.

Mr. Bass the way I see it is -

1 - Some white people in the past in our country did own black slaves.
2 - The white people at some point freed the black slaves.
3 - The former black slaves were repressed by some of the white people and the US Government.
4 - The black people finally achieved great advancements due to the civil rights movements.
5 - The black people achieved equality under the law.

The black people suffered greatly in the past.
Some of the prejudice and racism still exist today.

I am white and would like to express my sorrow for the unjust things done to black people in our country by white people but would also like to remind you that not all white people are against black people. And that some white people have always been against slavery and the repression of others races.

Mr. Bass I think about many of the problems facing our country today and hope for a better American future where prejudice and racism do not exist and ask you what you think needs to be done to achieve this?

I believe that the world is a mess, it has always been a mess and it will probably always be as mess and this is why this world is not called heaven.

To all the citizens of America It’s time to come together as Americans.

Well, Mr. Bas has never said he believed all whites in the past were evil, just a lot of the were. Here where Mr Bass lives in Mississippi, this town with both blacks and whites has never had any real racial conflict and we all get along and interact with one another.

If this country is really going to move forward those spineless fake liberal whites need to be exposed for the liars they are, conservative whites express just what they mean with no fear so one knows exactly what they're dealing with when confronting them, its those fake liberal whites who are holding back progress who secretly conspire with racist white conservatives and only promote limited progress while simultaneously putting on a fake charade of promoting full progress. Don't get Mr Bass wrong, there are some good progressive whites on both the conservative and liberal ends, its just those liberal ones, the wolves in sheep's clothing that are the true reason why progress hasn't fully been made.

Last edited:
I totally agree. but, im not going to listen to some afrocentric asshole talk shit on white people in general just because one of my ancestors may have owned one of his ancestors. Especially when he's doing better in the US, a white mans invention, than he would anywhere else in the world.

I find that those who bitch about wanting equality generally dont want equality as much as they want their turn holding the fucking whip.

Mr Bass doesn't give damn for you and that other stupid chick, Mr Bass isn't asking you for anything. Both you and she are mentally ill to deny the truth of the words MLK spoke that Mr. Bass put in bold.

Mr Bass doesn't give damn for you and that other stupid chick, Mr Bass isn't asking you for anything. Both you and she are mentally ill to deny the truth of the words MLK spoke that Mr. Bass put in bold.

I'm mentally ill? I'm a stupid chick? I think you've just lost your whole argument, bigtime.

I'm mentally ill? I'm a stupid chick? I think you've just lost your whole argument, bigtime.

Yes you are either mentally ill[less ill than Shogun who's more than a few sandwiches short of a picnic] or either you enjoy misrepresenting Mr Bass' position to the point of being intellectually absurd. Mr Bass has never implicated all whites as evil people, but only made the point that it was whites in general who are responsible for the causes that led to the conditions that exist.

take it to the next melon patch, negro. somehow, you must have assumed that anyone gives cornrow rats ass about you. Let me clear up your confusion: Not only are you a laughing joke in this forum but you are a very poor example of what those who died for civil rights gave up their life for. Your opinions of what "truths" count among every word uttered from King's mouth means very little. No one is interested in your particular afrocentric take while needing to feel like the eternal victim. Hell, only a crazy (or prison education stupid) motherfucker would claim that "this town with both blacks and whites has never had any real racial conflict and we all get along and interact with one another.".

Incidents reflect racial tension
Incidents reflect racial tension | clarionledger.com | The Clarion-Ledger

Yes you are either mentally ill[less ill than Shogun who's more than a few sandwiches short of a picnic] or either you enjoy misrepresenting Mr Bass' position to the point of being intellectually absurd. Mr Bass has never implicated all whites as evil people, but only made the point that it was whites in general who are responsible for the causes that led to the conditions that exist.

dude, your posts speak for themselves. don't blame white people if your posts are both banefully simple minded and laughably stupid.

dude, your posts speak for themselves. don't blame white people if your posts are both banefully simple minded and laughably stupid.

Your guilt, denial and retardology speaks for itself. Mr Bass never said anything about *ALL* whites, that's your cowardly straw argument to avoid confronting the obvious which you deny.

Your guilt, denial and retardology speaks for itself. Mr Bass never said anything about *ALL* whites, that's your cowardly straw argument to avoid confronting the obvious which you deny.

I don't have a single drop of guilt about slavery. I've never owned a slave. I'm not the one in denial here, dude. AND, the guy who refers to himself in the third person probably shouldn't call anyone else retarded.

Again, your posts speak for themselves. You wouldn't give a person who talks about ******* the same benefit of the doubt you seem to tink you deserve even though we all know that there ARE people who ARE ******* just like there ARE whites who ARE racist. It doesn't shock me that your simian fucking brain can't see this distinction.

I don't have a single drop of guilt about slavery. I've never owned a slave. I'm not the one in denial here, dude. AND, the guy who refers to himself in the third person probably shouldn't call anyone else retarded.

Again, your posts speak for themselves. You wouldn't give a person who talks about ******* the same benefit of the doubt you seem to tink you deserve even though we all know that there ARE people who ARE ******* just like there ARE whites who ARE racist. It doesn't shock me that your simian fucking brain can't see this distinction.

Something for the mentally challenged imbecile who was accidentally conceived

Dog_Food.jpg

Something for the mentally challenged imbecile who was accidentally conceived

://dogs.lovetoknow.com/wiki/images/Dogs/d/d7/Dog_Food.jpg

Thats pretty much all that I expected you to be able to retort with, jungle bunny.

and, a negro probably shouldn't be the one pointing fingers at anyone's accidental birth given how many baby mammas are rife in your own ethnic community. Maybe you can toss out another punchline and accuse a white person of loving 40oz malt liquor and philly blunts!

:lol:

Italians don't look white to Mr Bass. White is like Swedes, Germans, Dutch, Polish, French, etc. Nonwhite Europeans are Italians, Greeks and Spaniards.

And you call me stupid. America was discovered by an Italian and is named for him, Amerigo Vaspuchio (sp?) But of course you have a problem with Europeans discovering America because there were people already here. Since both Columbus and Amerigo are Italian, seems to me you've really lost it here, blaming whites when you don't even think they ARE whites.

Forum List

Back