Language of Closet Racism

Ever heard of Ancient Egypt, Nubia, Zimbabwe, Mali, Songhai, The Swahili Coastal Civilizations, Kanem Bornu, Ghana[ancient Ghana, not modern day Ghana], the Hausa States, the Saharan Almoravid Moors who conquered parts of Spain, Aksum, Djenne Jao, Timbuktu, etc? jackass you need to get educated about Africa first before you even make that statement.

sure, and the only viable culture, Egypt, sure as FUCK didn't settle the west. So, again, if AFRICANS were not so fond of tribal warfare and acting like m'bobo the fucking dirt floor neanderthal throwback maybe, JUST MAYBE we'd be able to see african input beyond discovering how to make peanut butter and crack cocaine.

:cool:

"How is it racist to believe Columbus discovered America?
He discovered it as far as Spain was concerned. So the people who lived here knew it existed. How exciting. However, as far as the rest of the world is concerned, NOrth America was discovered by Columbus."

I don't have a huge issue with the winners of a particular fight being the ones who outline their history. It's what happens- I just want to always be awake to it.

Europeans conquered with GERMS and Steel.
The idea that this made them superior in some way is baffling to me, but European descendants clutch this idea greedily to their bosums.

Like I said, you look for racism, you're going to find it.

The first black person I ever met in my life was in junior high. She was sitting on a bench outside the cafeteria, crying. Being the person I am, I sat next to her and asked her what was wrong and she said "No one will talk to me because I'm black." I pointed out to her that I was talking to her and she said "Yeah, but you're only talking to me because I'm black."

Non sequitir, this has nothing to do with this thread and the lie of Columbus "discovering" the "New World". He never even took one step on land in the US nor the New World and because of his stupidity Native Americans are mistakenly called "American Indians". One lie breeds another another lie/mistake.

Get over it already. yes, there is racism in the world and considering the crime statistics blacks hate whites a lot more than whites hate blacks.

Interracial crime is *NOT* hate crime necessarily you moron, it has its own set of criteria.

Heck, 50% of whites voted for a black president while 5% of blacks voted for a white president. Now show me the racism???

first blacks tend to vote more Democratic than republican and since Obama was the Democratic candidate put two and two together and do the math jackass. If Clarence Thomas was the Republican nominee Mr bass will bet you a million dollars that 95% of blacks would *NOT* be voting for him so that trumps your racism argument you idiot.

Neanderthals were *NOT* AMH[anatomical modern humans] and Cro-Magnons are just primitive Europeans who migrated from the Middle East and Africa. The notion of a "Europe", "Europeans", etc, didn't even exist until colonial times during the imperial age when was re-written to make "Europeans" look superior to non-Europeans.

damn--now I gotta go kick my high school histrory teacher's ass. I feel so foolish :lol:

sure, and the only viable culture, Egypt, sure as FUCK didn't settle the west. So, again, if AFRICANS were not so fond of tribal warfare and acting like m'bobo the fucking dirt floor neanderthal throwback maybe, JUST MAYBE we'd be able to see african input beyond discovering how to make peanut butter and crack cocaine.

:cool:

Stupid peckerwood racist trailer trash, those are all African cultures/civilizations and Europe practiced "tribal warfare" just as much as Africans, even worse, you don't think two World Wars with millions killed was European "tribal warfare"? The "Franco-Prussian" war was simply French-German warfare, the same with the wars that France and Britain had with each other. French and Germans are just as much "tribes" as Swahilis and Yorubas are you jackass.

I'm guessing here. Both Charlie and Sho voted Obama. Look at the love.

Stupid peckerwood racist trailer trash, those are all African cultures/civilizations and Europe practiced "tribal warfare" just as much as Africans, even worse, you don't think two World Wars with millions killed was European "tribal warfare"? The "Franco-Prussian" war was simply French-German warfare, the same with the wars that France and Britain had with each other. French and Germans are just as much "tribes" as Swahilis and Yorubas are you jackass.

and yet here we sit in a nation CREATED BY WHITE PEOPLE FROM EUROPE.

:thup:

What viable nation has Africa given the real world, dude? the most modern nation is South Africa. whoopsy!

I wonder what year, Africans discovered Europe?

Phoenicians and Egyptians did step foot in the "continent" now known today as "Europe" and North Africans actually conquered Iberia and ruled there for over 700 years. Why aren't any of these "African-Asians" considered to be "discoverers" of Europe?

What viable nation has Africa given the real world, dude? the most modern nation is South Africa. whoopsy!

See, Sho holds out his liver white hand and Charlie...

I wonder what year, Africans discovered Europe?

Good question, since we supposedly all started in Africa.

I do believe that Africans made it as far as central America centuries before the Europeans did. I base that on a very large rock carved with negroid features that's currently displayed at the Mexican Archeological Museum.

Also, I hosted a person from Kenya in my home and both cultures apparently have refried beans, both cultures also, apparently have chocolate, though chocolate from Africa is much less bitter than that from South America.

I don't know, I just think long ago, someone must have traveled to Central America from Africa and possibly back.

Good question, since we supposedly all started in Africa.

I do believe that Africans made it as far as central America centuries before the Europeans did. I base that on a very large rock carved with negroid features that's currently displayed at the Mexican Archeological Museum.

Also, I hosted a person from Kenya in my home and both cultures apparently have refried beans, both cultures also, apparently have chocolate, though chocolate from Africa is much less bitter than that from South America.

I don't know, I just think long ago, someone must have traveled to Central America from Africa and possibly back.

Could all the origins be happenstance? I'm not denigrating river civilizations, but the possibilities? Call Harvard, Oxford, ect.

This nation was founded by white racist men, but it didn't become the best country in the world because of white men, its the best because of the contributions of non-whites as well as whites you idiot.

If Europeans had not have raped and exploited Africa[as it is still doing now] the slower developing nations would be better. had Europe not exploited and colonised Africa it would be dirt poor.

There are a lot of indications of movement back and forth especially around Central and South America.
There are also a few emergent ideas about human society starting HERE and going THAT way instead.

Us Indns like that idea...

Could all the origins be happenstance? I'm not denigrating river civilizations, but the possibilities? Call Harvard, Oxford, ect.

Mr Bass doesn't believe that Africans came to America during the times of the Olmec and Mayan civilizations but may have come during the medieval times. There is a story of Africans sailing west in hundreds of ships and never returning save for one that didn't go the entire distance.

This nation was founded by white racist men, but it didn't become the best country in the world because of white men, its the best because of the contributions of non-whites as well as whites you idiot.

If Europeans had not have raped and exploited Africa[as it is still doing now] the slower developing nations would be better. had Europe not exploited and colonised Africa it would be dirt poor.

However 'the nation' was formed, Slavery, which is more your concern, was based upon economy. Your people chose to sell others into slavery. It wasn't the white going hunting on the Dark Continent.

See, Sho holds out his liver white hand and Charlie...

Shogun is a racist cracker who knows nothing about Africa except all the garbage about it being "inferior" to Europe which is just what white supremacists[like Arthur Kemp and Jared Taylor for example] believe.

I disagree and I think your racism is showing. South Africa has done much worse since ending apartheid than it did before and I'm talking about for black Africans. What's the name of the country that started killing off it's white farmers and now the people are starving?

No, Africa is in the situation it is today because of Africans. Heck, there's still slavery in Africa and it's being done to the blacks by the blacks, the whites don't have anything to do with it.

If you are so concerned about racism, why don't you go to Africa and work to free your people and bring them up to the level of Europeans? Don't answer that I already know the answer.

Forum List

Back