Lag B'Omer Evening, Qassam hits Negev

So what might explain that? I don't get it.:eusa_eh:

The Zionist's stated goal was to take over Palestine. The major part of implementing this goal was to import as many settlers as possible.

The attacks on the settlers were actions taken by the Palestinians to defend their country from this stated takeover.

Israel is attacking the Palestinians to protect the country. So why is not that justified in the same way that you think it's justified to burn down a house full of children?

Not to mention, those Arab teens who burned down the house used to live there with them. They were orphans, my greatgrandfather felt pity on them and took them in. He fed them, gave them cloths, beds and blankets, and they stabbed him in the back.

But I guess that the Palestinian cause is always justified?:doubt:

Maybe if you tried to see it from the arab kids' point of view, as they must have had a really strong reason to do something like that...

So what might explain that? I don't get it.:eusa_eh:

The Zionist's stated goal was to take over Palestine. The major part of implementing this goal was to import as many settlers as possible.

The attacks on the settlers were actions taken by the Palestinians to defend their country from this stated takeover.

Israel is attacking the Palestinians to protect the country. So why is not that justified in the same way that you think it's justified to burn down a house full of children?

Not to mention, those Arab teens who burned down the house used to live there with them. They were orphans, my greatgrandfather felt pity on them and took them in. He fed them, gave them cloths, beds and blankets, and they stabbed him in the back.

Israel attacks the Palestinians who are defending their country?

How do you justify that?

Last edited:

Maybe if you tried to see it from the arab kids' point of view, as they must have had a really strong reason to do something like that...

You want me to look at it from the different angle?

I can do that.

So Let's say i'm an orphan kid. a Jewish family is taking me in, I don't have any parents, i don't have any friends or family. I'm not Jewish by birth, but those are Jews who decide to take care of me.

I can see that from that angle:doubt:

Yet nothing will ever cause me to burn down their house and fields.

All of the Latinos around the world can theoretically hate the Jews. That won't make me do anything for the family that takes care of me.:mad:

Only the most cruel beasts kill the people who feed them!

How do you justify that?

I will never justify attacking innocent families! I justify attacking Hamas and Fatah terrorists. That's different!

How do you justify that?

I will never justify attacking innocent families! I justify attacking Hamas and Fatah terrorists. That's different!

So you think that settlers who came to take over the Palestinian's country are innocent families? And that the Palestinians have no right to defend their country?

The Forth Geneva Convention states that nationals (citizens) of an occupying power are not protected persons. (civilians)

How do you justify that?

So you think that settlers who came to take over the Palestinian's country are innocent families? And that the Palestinians have no right to defend their country?

The Forth Geneva Convention states that nationals (citizens) of an occupying power are not protected persons. (civilians)

Since when have Hamas gave a damn about the Geneva conventions?

Just stating fact. Hamas does not attack protected persons nor does it attack outside its own borders.

Hamas does not fit the definition of terrorists as the liars proclaim.

How do you justify that?

My family didn't came over to "take over" anything! they suffered in Europe, so they came to Israel! they had no bussines in some high conspiracy you might think they held against any Arab. They wanted to live in peace! they were mostly women and children! so YES they were civilians!

Just like southerners today are civilians! we're not fighters! we're people!

In the same way we can say about Americans that took over land that didn't belong to them while slaughtering innocent people. you use double morale here!

Just stating fact. Hamas does not attack protected persons nor does it attack outside its own borders.

Hamas is attacking innocent people. It's a war crime, and painting the wolf as a sheep won't change the situation in south Israel.

Let southerners live in peace or have all of Gaza on fire. It's that simple

My family didn't came over to "take over" anything! they suffered in Europe, so they came to Israel! they had no bussines in some high conspiracy you might think they held against any Arab. They wanted to live in peace! they were mostly women and children! so YES they were civilians!

In the same way we can say about Americans that took over land that didn't belong to them while slaughtering innocent people. you use double morale here!

My family didn't came over to "take over" anything!

There may be some truth to that. My personal opinion is that many Jews were imported by the Zionists to be pawns (cannon fodder if you will) for the Zionist enterprise and their intention was only to find a better life. However, if your family fought in the foreign military against the Palestinians, I would question their motives.

Hamas is attacking innocent people. It's a war crime, and painting the wolf as a sheep won't change the situation in south Israel.

Let southerners live in peace or have all of Gaza on fire. It's that simple

So you just want to blow up everyone who is defending their country?

My family didn't came over to "take over" anything!

There may be some truth to that. My personal opinion is that many Jews were imported by the Zionists to be pawns (cannon fodder if you will) for the Zionist enterprise and their intention was only to find a better life. However, if your family fought in the foreign military against the Palestinians, I would question their motives.

"Rep System Guidelines: Our reputation system is designed to provide a feedback and credibility mechanism."

P F Tinmore Rep Power: 0
"PF Tinmore is off the scale"

Eminent Historian Sir Martin Gilbert, Author of 10 Books on Middle East History and History of Jerusalem

Jerusalem became the capital of the first Jewish kingdom in 1004 BC, over 3000 years ago. With the brief exception of the Crusader period, no other non-Jewish ruling power of Jerusalem made the city a capital but it was consistently a capital for the Jews. Driven into partial exile by Nebuchadnezzar in 586 BC, the Jews returned fifty years later and rebuilt Jerusalem as their capital. It was their capital, too, under the Maccabees. The unity of the city achieved in 1967, then, was more than a quirk of military geography. It was the fulfillment of unbroken historical longings.

In 1210, following the defeat of the Crusaders, groups of Jews began to return Jerusalem. Henceforth, without interruption, and in every decade, individual Jews and groups of Jews reached the city from the Maghreb [north Africa] and elsewhere forming an ever-growing community. Driven out by the Tartar invasion of 1244, they had returned by 1250. Three times a day the Jews repeated in their prayers, "And to Jerusalem Thy city mayest thou return to mercy, and dwell in its midst as Thou hast spoken, and rebuild it soon in our days for evermore

Areas from which some 300 Rabbis travelled to Jerusalem, Acre and Ramla in 1210 AD, to strengthen the Jewish communities weakened by the Crusader massacres and expulsions. Jews are known to have traveled from throughout the region to Jerusalem [after 1267], settling permanently and forming by 1841 the largest single community in Jerusalem.

1000 AD: Jews take part in the defence of Haifa against the Crusades

1099:AD: Jews take part in the defence of Jerusalem against the Crusaders

1211: Several Rabbis from France and England settle in Jerusalem

1267: Maimonides arrives in Jerusalem and establishes a synagogue . During the next 500 years, Jerusalem is reinstated as a centre of Jewish learning.

In 1500, there were an estimated 10,000 Jews living in the Safed region

1563: Establishment of a Hebrew printing press in Jerusalem, the first printing press on the Asian Continent

By 1880 the Jews formed the majority of the population Jerusalem

During the 17th and 18th centuries, many Jerusalem Jews, scholars and rabbis, travelled from Jerusalem to teach in Jewish communities elsewhere, and also to seek alms and charity for the poorer members of their own community. there was also a regular movement of families, in both directions, between Jerusalem and several towns of the eastern Mediterranean region

Jewish villages in Israel 1855--1914...

Deganya
Jerusalem
Safed
Tiberias
Kinneret
Merhavya
Zikhron Yacov
Ekron
Mikveh Israel
Rishon le-Zion
Ben Shemen
Rehovot
Hulda
Kastinia
Artuf
Hebron
Ruhama
Beer-Toviya
Hartuv
Gedera
Kfar Uriya
Motza
Nes Ziona
Beer Yaakov
Nahalat Yehuda
Mahane Yehuda
Ein Ganim
Petah Tikvah
Kfar Sava
Kfar Mahal
Hadera
Gan Shmuel
Nahliel
Karkur
Givat Ada
Bat Shelomo
Tantura
Shefeiya
Yavneel
Beit Gan
Kfar Tova
Poriya
Sejera
Menahemya
Beitanya
Mizpa
Kfar Hittim
Bnei Yehuda
Mishmar Hayarden
Ayelet Hashashar
Ein Zeitim
Metulla
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/GilbertsThe-Routledge-History-Historical-Hardcover/dp/B0041CNUIC/ref=sr_1_24?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1333126978&sr=1-24]Amazon.com: Martin Gilbert'sThe Routledge Atlas of Jewish History (Routledge Historical Atlases) [Hardcover](2010): M., (Author) Gilbert: Books[/ame]

You are using a document to try and protect Hamas that they themselves wouldn't even piss on if it were on fire, I ask you again since when has Hamas ever gave a damn about the Geneva conventions?

You are using a document to try and protect Hamas that they themselves wouldn't even piss on if it were on fire, I ask you again since when has Hamas ever gave a damn about the Geneva conventions?

Actually it is Israel who does not give a rat's behind about the Geneva Convention.

What does Hamas violate?

Actually it is Israel who does not give a rat's behind about the Geneva Convention.

What does Hamas violate?

Just be honest, the geneva conventions is irrelevant on this issue.

What does Hamas violate?

Just be honest, the geneva conventions is irrelevant on this issue.

Not really. Israeli liars point to it to call Hamas terrorists.

Forum List

Back